Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
What is truth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 am
Adice_Adice
Ok so what your saying is that the origin that your talking about is creation its self. the very fabric of being. It is every thing and because it is every thing it also occupies the area of nothing.

The issue with that is that if this origin is every thing from the keyboard im typing on to the air i am breathing to my very body its self and every thing else including non existence its self then it has to be subject to our rules of physics and reality. or at least some of the time.

If it is us even some of the time then it can be subject to our rules of being.
we can also assume that this origin or creation its self is subject to the one universal truth ... change. If it wasn't that it would have stayed in its original form and not been forced into creating us... in other words the big bang never would have happened.

The only issue i have with the origin theory is that if it is every thing and every thing that is not then its a completely and utterly moot. if i were to draw a line dead through the middle of all of existence i can honestly tell you that there would be 50% positive and 50% negative. This means that even if the origin existed it would be constantly cancelling its self out. thus it would have nothing to do with us. Even if you believe that the universe is infinite there would always be a 50/50 to it and so your origin can not and does not exist. simply do to the fact that if it did exists it would force its self into non existence.

but I'm not saying that. I'm saying that God is the Creator, and all of Existence is God; and there is also a Negative Counterpart to God, which all Anti-Matter is. and the Origin pre-dates both God and Anti-God.

now, if we remember that it has been Scientifically "Proven" that Particles not only can be in more than one place at once, but that they have to be (this is Einstein's Particle Theory), we'd understand how it is there can be a Universe that constantly cancels out to 0. the total Matter and Anti-Matter cancels out, but it's still always roiling and bubbling, so that Universes are Created.

the Origin that I am talking about is the Chaosphere. and the Chaosphere is before God. it is Pre-Genesis, and Pre-Big Bang. therefore, it is before Physics apply.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm
Matter and anti-matter are not equal. If they were there would be no physical universe. The reason why is a huge mystery in physics.

I'm not aware of any "Einstein Particle Theory" but it sounds like you are talking about either quantum entanglement, Einstein's "spooky action at a distance," or you're talking about one interpretation of collapse of the wave function.

I just couldn't resist using my nerd powers on this one. I think I understand what you're trying to say though, maybe.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 pm
well, I'll have to concede that then, because I'm not a Scientist. xp I refuse to present myself as something that I am not on Proffessional grounds, or to talk with authority on a topic I realy am no expert at. I make it a point not to talk about that which I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm
Truth is what you can convince others to be.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 pm
what is a lie?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Obscurus
Matter and anti-matter are not equal. If they were there would be no physical universe. The reason why is a huge mystery in physics.
Really? Can I get some links for that? Because I was under the impression that positrons and electrons were equal and opposite in every way, so with up and anti-up, then also with down and anti-down quarks - mass, opposed charge and all.  

PrometheanSet

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:33 pm
PrometheanSet
Obscurus
Really? Can I get some links for that? Because I was under the impression that positrons and electrons were equal and opposite in every way, so with up and anti-up, then also with down and anti-down quarks - mass, opposed charge and all.

Oh, they are equal in that sense, but they do not exist in equal amounts. That was what I was trying to say. If matter and anti-matter existed in equal amounts then there would be no universe as we know it. For some reason that we don't know there is more matter.

This tells me that if anti-matter is meant to be a perfect yin to matter's yang then it's not doing a very good job.  
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games