Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 pm

"Having a god with us will be a great advantage," Eli nodded, basically welcoming her. He wanted Alice right with him, so he got an idea, "Hop on," he said slyly, transforming into a mid sized wolf. He would have liked to be a bit bigger, but he couldn't complain.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm
[[ And remember, Sky, you have an advantage without your insinct, you won't be effected by Mal'Naga's fear ability. You won't have the instinct to run away or freeze up (: ]]

Alice slid Tenjou's sword into the sheath on her back, gently climbing on top of Eli, "We'll meet you there, Layam." she said, placing her hands on his back to brace herself.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm

[[ Wait what about Alaster? ]]

Eli walked out of Layam's house slowly, then dashed towards the cathedral, running fast but smooth so Alice wouldn't fall off.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:11 pm
((oh i'm sorry Tina, i didn't see your message! i don't have to be in this if you said no! gosh i feel terrible! oh yes i'm sorry Sky! i'm not trying to make it seem like i'm literally begging, but i just thought i could help, but if you guys don't think so i'll be fine....))

Word nodded as she listened to the story of this Mal'Naga. Word, being wise beyond her years, understood what Layam was doing. This was a dedicated spirit. Sacrifice was what made a God or Goddess take notice of the world today. It made Wordynne take notice. "Layam, you are pure of heart and spirit. You are the reason why i am here. I will help you, but only if you want me to. For the time being i will give you my protection. I'll watch from the skyies, making sure that this battle is sustained. Mal'Naga will be punished for his wrongs, may the Greater God Himself take notice of this and punish him. And to be assured, your soul will reside in the Golden Gates, I'll make sure of that. I believe this isn't going to be the last time your friends will see you." Word smiled and nodded at Layam.  

Ari-Goes-Rawr

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:17 pm
[[ D'aww, you caught me Cuppy whee *lazy* ]]
[[ And it's okay! (: join us ]]

Layam walked towards the doorway, "Join us when you feel it is appropriate." she said, walking out with Porcan at her side.

Alaster was in the foyer, following the two outside, "Good luck." he announced to everyone sincerely.

Porcan morphed into a horse and waited for Alaster to mount, speeding off behind Layam towards The Tainted Cathedral.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:27 pm
Word nodded as Layam rode off. By this time, Arche had became consicious, and walked to Word's side. Time to leave now, Goddess?, Arche asked. Wordynne looked down at her companion. "Time to leave. Ready?" The wolf nodded his head and Word flicked her wrist, turning him into a ball of light, then swallowing him. She stared out at the sun and closed her eyes, teleporting back to her domain back in the Heavens.  

Ari-Goes-Rawr

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm
Lena took her time finally reaching the shack that was Layam's, or used to be. She wasn't ready to let her go yet. Lena hesitated at the door, she turned it as it opened with a large thud as it hit the wall to the side of it. It was cold not the normal warm feeling, it seemed the shack died with with Layam. She glanced in the kitchen, where just a day and some hours ago she was eating breakfest with them. Lean glanced in the parlor looking at the pink loveseat Lena sat as she talked with Layam.

Lena hit the stairs slowly each one cracked and clanked under her feet. Lena walked into sitting room, going right past the study area Layam had, she would hit that last. Lena walked into the little bedroom Layam had, looking at all of her healing remedies, she grabed the last three bottles of eternal injuries, she grabed the last three bottles of broken bones also, knowing Alaster would need that the most.

Lena walked into the sitting room going over to the bookcase removing the small book that was hardley visable, as the bookcase disingrated and left an archway in its place. Lena walked in going straight for the bookcase, looking for healing remedies. Than finding 'Herbal Healings' on the last shelf to her right, she grabbed it, holding it in her arms it was thick and heavy but that didn't bother her right now. She walked past the little table as something caught her eye. A small letter with the words 'For Lena' scratched on the front of it. Lena set the book down with a thud.

Lena turned the envelope turning it around too see a L seal, she hesitated to break it but she did anyway. She glanced over it, as she thought about the contents of the message she left her. Lena looked down she was the only one left.. She stuffed the letter in her back pocket grabed the book, and walked out of the house headed for Price Manor.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Eli reached the porch, changing back into a human. He tip-toed in, not seeing anyone, assuming they were sleeping. He headed straight for the basement, grabbing his new bag and pulling out fresh clothes, then picking up his dirty clothes off the floor and shoving them into the seemingly endless bag. He changed into the fresh clothes, a dark tank top, plain gloves, some worn black pants with chains, suspenders, and a white tie with a black cross on it. He saw some of Alice's clothes on the floor, including a white polo. He folded them neatly and stuffed them into the bag, heading back outside, morphing and running back to Price Manor.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm
Lena hit the ground, the snow flew up around her body in a poof of white. She couldn't make it to the door, befor tears hit her eyes, as the spilled out, hitting the snow with plunks, as the snow melted revealing some bladesof grass.

She was foolish,thinking they could ever had a relationship, he was a vampire, his job was to drink blood and kill the innocent, and her job was too kill his kind, she second guessed killing him, which sounded better now than ever, she should of killed him when she first came to the manor, she sat and weeped, collapsing to her side, she looked at the sky, snowflakes landed on her face and forearms.

She pictured her tattoo being red back in Alaster's room, she was in fact being hunted by him at that moment, her blood flowed irregular, thats what he basically was getting at, she thought of letting Xenjin kill her back at the Cathedrial when she first arrived at this hell hole, she never had experinced heart break, and she knew the one saying everyone always told her, love stinks, there were countless songs, one by Joan Jett, which was one she always liked, but now she finally knew where she was coming from.

She looked up into the sky, her mind flashed to the last time she saw her father, they were shoping at the mall, he said he would go out and by her gifts for every straight A she got on her report card, and well that year she had straigh As in each class, which was ten classes. She giggled at the thought, but her mind flashed back to Alaster, which made tears hit her eyes again, as she turned on her stomach, her forehead on her forearm, as she cried more heavily.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 pm
Lena picked herself out of the snow, the last thing she wanted to do was go back to that manor, but it was the only thing she had left, and besides her clothes were there.

She walked down the path headed for the manor.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 pm
Lena landed on the floor infront of the doorway, walking upstairs into one of the guest rooms, laying her bag on the floor, and climbing into the bed, her head hitting the pillow, as she silently weeped, this was the end, she would go home.

She eventually feel asleep, her mind was on Alaster, and only on Alaster.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am
Shadow Lena came from a portal in the small guest bedroom, she went over and shook Lena awake.

"Alice is missing." Shadow Lena said, shaking her harder.

She kept on shaking her, waiting for her to awake.

"What?" Lena said, standing up, grabbing her bag off the floor, getting ready to walk back to Price Manor.

She didn't think she was actually missing, it was probably just an iscuse to get her back there.

"I know what you are thinking, and this isn't a lie, shadow Alice was out of breathe and collapsed, who knows whats going to happen to her when she awakes."Shadow Lena said, fading into a portal.

Lena was out of the house, hearing the knews, she wasn't going to stay here, and do nothing, besides, she was missing Alaster, and she wasn't ready to go home yet, she hit the lawn, and teleported back to the manor.

Lights Dark Hue

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces