Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Profile - What Do You Think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 pm
So... What do you guys think of my Profile for my first time making one? In my opinion, I like it. Let me know if you have suggestions, or concerns about it so I can take off or add anything that I don't need/want. Every comment is appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Looks great, but I'd ditch the music. It's not that it's bad music, but people generally don't like any built-in noise in a profile.  

Team Rawk It

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:33 pm
Product of Boredom
Looks great, but I'd ditch the music. It's not that it's bad music, but people generally don't like any built-in noise in a profile.

Thanks. Yeah? Well, if I at least get a dozen people to change my mind, then I'll take it off I guess. Even though I do like my music.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Well, I think it's less the existence of music and more the fact people may want to turn it off, so having it in a playlist removes the major issue.

I'd leave your playlist there, since it's not like people that dislike it are unable to click the pause button. Overall, your profile seems fine to me.  

Kirin Tachi

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm
Kirin Tachi
Well, I think it's less the existence of music and more the fact people may want to turn it off, so having it in a playlist removes the major issue.

I'd leave your playlist there, since it's not like people that dislike it are unable to click the pause button. Overall, your profile seems fine to me.

True. I was thinking of taking it off, but now I'm actually going to leave it on there. Thanks. Did you like my first song I had when the playlist popped up?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Considering that the song was blocked due to copyright reasons, I can't give you an answer.  

Kirin Tachi

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm
Kirin Tachi
Considering that the song was blocked due to copyright reasons, I can't give you an answer.

Woa, copyright reasons? What are you talking about? The song works perfectly fine when I go to my Profile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 pm
I live in Japan. Quite a few songs that are fine for you don't work for me.  

Kirin Tachi

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Kirin Tachi
I live in Japan. Quite a few songs that are fine for you don't work for me.

Wow! Can't believe I'm meeting someone from Japan. Lol. o.O So you're saying the songs I like you don't like? I don't understand.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm
Kitsune Induction
Wow! Can't believe I'm meeting someone from Japan. Lol. o.O So you're saying the songs I like you don't like? I don't understand.

I only moved here, not a native.

I mean that the songs merely will not play due to licensing issues. The songs are not licensed to be played in Japan, so I am unable to listen to them..  

Kirin Tachi

Kitsune Induction

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 pm
Kirin Tachi
Kitsune Induction

I only moved here, not a native.

I mean that the songs merely will not play due to licensing issues. The songs are not licensed to be played in Japan, so I am unable to listen to them..

Oh. When did you move to Japan then?
>.< Well, that's gay. Lol. Can you go to Playlist.com and look it up?

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games