Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Final Fantasy Dream Couples!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:35 am
Another one to ponder on, Cid Raines x Rydia. I can kind of see this actually XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm
Yuffie and Reno all the way heart  

SophieMorita

Arikaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 pm
the_great_detective
Another one to ponder on, Cid Raines x Rydia. I can kind of see this actually XD

That would be an interesting one! I especially like the idea since it pairs characters from both old and new games. There's just not enough love for the pre-playstation era characters. But anywho, they would make one attractive couple that's for sure! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Yeah. I think we need more love for the pre - playstation FF's.

Anyways, no crack pairings yet (save for the moogle/chocobo one)? How about Edge or maybe even Balthier with someone like Lightning? That would be so lulz XD  

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Arikaz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 pm
the_great_detective
Yeah. I think we need more love for the pre - playstation FF's.

Anyways, no crack pairings yet (save for the moogle/chocobo one)? How about Edge or maybe even Balthier with someone like Lightning? That would be so lulz XD

I'm glad someone agrees with me at least. Dude! either of those two paired with Lightning would be quite amusing! She definitely wouldn't take any s**t from them and would lay the smackdown if they got outta line. That would be great. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:42 am
sociopathic_chocobo
I always thought a chocobo and a mog getting it on would be hot.

Rule 34.  

Rededzee

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am
Quote:
Rule 34

A troper on board? You have just reopened my addiction to that site. And are you sure it's rule 34 only? I think rule 36 would be applicable here too.

Ahem. On topic, Kain needs a manic pixie dream girl. He fits the brooding hero (despite not really being the hero, he's technically the lancer) stereotype to a tee. Rikku fits this bill, though she could be more of a genki girl rather than a manic pixie dream girl. Yuffie might be also a good match in theory.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am
Baltheir and Tifa
bad parring  

SelenaValentine22

lumenwoods

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm
Tidus x Firion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:31 pm
My favorite pairings are really jumbled about so please try to follow my randomness.

My all time favorite... Is Rikku x Reno. I'm working on a fanfiction for that one which so far is about... thirteen pages long and I haven't even thrown Reno in there yet. Had a lot to explain in so little time! Long story short Rikku finds a sphere that just so happens to be the white materia capable of casting holy. Allowing Shinra to use his sphere display which malfunctions sending Rikku off to Sector Five.

Next on the list is Cloud x Yuffie. That whole date explains it all for me. For those who've seen the date scene between these two. Yuffie and her random kissing and Cloud with his wonderful reply. Yuffie: "Say something!" Cloud: "... Something." I believe that's how it goes.

Next we have Lightning x Hope. I can't help it... it's adorable to me.

Mona Riza

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 am
If we're talking about OTP's then, I support the following:

- Yuffie x Vincent

- Yuna x Tidus

- Cloud x Tifa

- Zack x Aerith

- Ashe x Balthier or Basch

- Rydia (adult form okay, I'm not supporting her child form with either the two or anyone in fact) x Edge or Kain

- Cecil x Rosa

- Anna x Edward

- Squall x Rinoa

- Garnet x Zidane  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:39 pm
Lol, Cloud and Lightning smile

Because without clouds, there can't be lightning~  

Ceberus13

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:04 am
Okay, has anyone finished Duodecim, at least the beggining portion? After the whole game, I kinda liked Lightning x Kain. Yes, not that much fuel to support actually but there was that one conversation that made me go "this could work". I can't quite remember the exact dialogue but yes, in my opinion it could.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm
the_great_detective
Okay, has anyone finished Duodecim, at least the beggining portion? After the whole game, I kinda liked Lightning x Kain. Yes, not that much fuel to support actually but there was that one conversation that made me go "this could work". I can't quite remember the exact dialogue but yes, in my opinion it could.

Lightning and Kain . . . an interesting idea. it just might work. Let's put them in the same game and find out. biggrin  

Tempted Rogue Angel

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces