Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Yυмємıяυ Hıgн【Profiles】

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:43 pm
User Imagex x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xThe Club Members

Profiles for Yumemiru High goes here
Please NO POSTING

I know it looks long, but it's mostly the color coding that makes it appear long. I heard from another user that you can use Microsoft Word; press "ctrl f" and use the replace feature to help you get all the coding. You only need three colors; postingcolor1, postingcolor2, and postingcolor3. As an added warning, there is a typo problem where color is spelled colour.

For symbols, click here and choose one. Please only use symbols, I prefer you not use or replace the letters in the profile, but I don't mind if you use it in your posting layout.

Personality Trait, replace Trait with a Adjective of your character, and then explain with two to three sentences.
Biography, replace Event with a simple one-two word(s) title, and then briefly explain in two to three sentences.
Elemental Skill would be something I will be picky on. These are the skills that your character can only do without Quintessence, and you get only four. When you merge with the others for Quintessence, then you gain another four skills. In other words, you can only have eight skills max. Cross reference to the Quintessence list to make sure you won't have doubles of the same skill. Replace Elemental Skill with a simple one-two word(s) title, and then briefly explain in one to three sentences.

[align=center][size=15][color=postingcolor3]❝[/color] [color=postingcolor1]Insert Quote Here - You can also put links to your character's other form or pictures here[/color] [color=postingcolor3]❞[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]ANIME image url here![/imgleft]
[align=center][size=14][color=postingcolor3]•[/color] [color=postingcolor1]We start with the[/color][color=postingcolor2] BASICS[/color] [color=postingcolor3]•[/color][/size][/align]

[color=postingcolor3]【 [/color][color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]A [i]little[/i] [b]INTRODUCTION[/b] would be [strike]needed[/strike][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] name [/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【 [/color][color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]But we can go a [i]tad[/i] bit [b]INFORMAL[/b] [/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] nickname(s) [/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【 [/color][color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]Been [b]LIVING[/b] for [/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] age - spelled out please! Limit: 16-19[/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【[/color] [color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]Wouldn't [i]want[/i] to [b]MESS[/b] with [strike]me[/strike][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] element [/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【 [/color][color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】 [/color][size=11][color=postingcolor1]Cause I'm [b]AIMING[/b] [i]high[/i][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] crush's element; if none, then just put Quintessence ^^"[/size]

[align=center][size=14][color=postingcolor3]•[/color] [color=postingcolor1]Behind the[/color][color=postingcolor2] FACADE[/color] [color=postingcolor3]•[/color][/size][/align]

[color=postingcolor3]【[/color] [color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]After all, it's [i]just[/i] an [b]ACT[/b][/color][/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Trait[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explain. 2 - 3 sentences.
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Trait[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Trait[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explain. 2 - 3 sentences.[/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【[/color] [color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1]Turning [i]back[/i] the [b]PAGES[/b] [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Event[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Event[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Event[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explain. 2 - 3 sentences. [/size]

[color=postingcolor3]【[/color] [color=postingcolor2]symbol[/color] [color=postingcolor3] 】[/color] [size=11][color=postingcolor1][i]Look[/i] at [b]WHAT[/b] I can do! [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Elemental Skill[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explain. 1 - 3 sentences.
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Elemental Skill[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=postingcolor1]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Elemental Skill[/color] [color=postingcolor1]』[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] Explain. 1 - 3 sentences. [/size]

[size=24][align=center][color=postingcolour1]✖[/color] [color=gray]✖[/color][color=postingcolour3]『 [/color][color=postingcolour2]Username[/color] [color=postingcolour3]』[/color][color=gray]✖[/color] [color=postingcolour1]✖[/color][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm
I'm not all smiles and sunshine! ~Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII

User Image
We start with the BASICS

A little INTRODUCTION would be needed
xxxxxxx Sakiko Miyano Fukigawa

But we can go a tad bit INFORMAL
xxxxxxx Saki or Miya!

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx Seventeen

Wouldn't want to MESS with me
xxxxxxx Water

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx Quintessence

Behind the FACADE

After all, it's just an ACT

Optimistic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Relentlessly happy and cheerful, Saki always sees the brighter side of things and tries to make others see it as well. Even when caught in a dilemma, she always try find something good out of it to smile. She's the last person you'll find crying her eyes out in a corner.
Innocent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Her child-like face also seems to match with her innocence; sometimes she will hold a curious, confused, or interested look whenever people attempt to explain things to her. Saki's not afraid to ask questions, but sometimes she seems to know more then she looks.
Compassionate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Usually seen helping a kid with a scraped knee or comforting someone whose upset and crying. She's sensitive to other people's feelings, and normally responds to others by doing or saying something that will make them happy.
Curious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Not afraid to explore new places or things despite what others may think of her. More then often, her curiosity can get the best of her and land Saki in trouble.

Turning back the PAGES

Childhood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Saki's childhood was a normal and cheerful one, growing up, it was only her and her mother and father. The three of them always had fun together, especially on weekends. Whenever she closes her eyes to reminisce the "happier days," often times she will go back to her childhood.
Death
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When Saki hit the age of eight, her mother caught an illness that never left her completely. Just after she turned ten, her mother died, leaving her and her father, who soon made them move away to another city, as to many memories of their dear wife and mother lurked about in the town.
Friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Saki never bothered to continue making friends in her new location, although she did attract many people with her cheerful attitude. There was one particular girl, who demanded a reason why she never participated in games or group activities with the other. That girl was soon her best friend, almost sisters, despite their sometimes contradicting personalities; that girl was soon the Fire Guardian.
Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When her best friend was unfortunately forced to join the club, Saki didn't back down from continuing to be there, even hiding in the clubroom until the two hour period was over.

Look at WHAT I can do!

Underwater
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Saki's able to breath underwater without the aid of a bubble and sense anything in the water when fully submerged.
Rain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx She possesses the ability to summon and control rain. A larger area requires her to use more energy. It is also linked to her emotions, as it will drizzle/rain and/or storm depending on how sad or upset she is.
Physical Pressure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Saki is able to alter the pressure and form shapes from water. Example; she is able to cut through items with water, or form it around to make a whip. Limited to the amount of water that is available.
Precognition
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The ability to see the future and/or the past in pure water and in lucid dreams. However, use of this ability can easily drain all her energy, and she's the only one who can see it (if looking through pure water).

ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:07 pm
"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?"

User Image
We start with the BASICS

xxxxxxx Ryouta Minagawa

xxxxxxx Ryo

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx Seventeen years!

xxxxxxx Light

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx ....Quintessensce!

Behind the FACADE

Cheerful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This should be the most obvious - Ryo always seems happy, even when he really isn't. He's constantly talkative, happy, and bright - no pun intended -and he's very friendly and easygoing. He's always trying to keep everyone happy, and lots of times he'll end up making jokes at a very bad time.
Resiliant
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It's extremely difficult to bring Ryo down, in more than one way. He's withstanding and he has a lot f willpower, and it's extrememly hard to get him into a bad mood... If he does, though, watch out - For Ryouta, 'bad mood' translates into 'spiralling depression and lasting introvertion' for days or sometimes weeks on end. Basically, he's like a Gremlin - if you upset him, everyone will pay.
Caring
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx No matter how much he jokes around, Ryouta would never intentionally upset a friend. He's a compassionate person, very eager to please - he's constantly trying to keep his friends and family in a good mood, even if it leaves him in a less-than-cheerful position.
Protective
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRyouta will ot stand for anyone he cares for being hurt in any way - He's quick to defend them, and pretty reckless about it, too; Most of the time, Ryo gets himself into trouble while getting others out. He doesn't care, though.... mostly....

Turning back the PAGES

Birth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryouta was an illegitimate child - His parents wren't married, and his father ran off before his mother gave birth. He grew up with just her and whatever new boyfriend she had, never knowing his real father.
Childhood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryouta was left alone most of the time while his mother worked, but he never minded. He tried his best to take care of himself and become independent. He was too busy, most of the time, to have any real friends, and spen a lot of time alone. He almost got a younger sister, but she was stillborn. He couldn't deny that he was somewhat depressed, but kept it to himself, anyways.
Moving
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryo's mother moved them both to a new town - The town where Yumemiru High was located. The same year, his mother got a good job, with less hours, so she was home with him more often. He became much happier, started making friends, and left his 'shell', for lack of a better phrase. His mother had his younger brother, who became another responsibility for Ryo, but he was happy about it. He was happy about life in general.
Yumemiru
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryu automatically got himself involved in the Gaurdians' 'club' when he started highscool. Though he was now risking his life, he had new friends - Aside from that, he became a lot more serious.... Not that he was about to show that in his hyperactive personality.

Look at WHAT I can do!

Blinding Light
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Exactly how it sounds.... By summoning as much light as possible, Ryo can create a beam strong enough to completely obliterate most weaker opponents, though it won't have much of an effect on the especially powerful ones.
De-energize
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ryouta can absort all the 'light' from someone/something, or, rather, he absorbs all the light-based energy in it. Also, he can project this light either as an attack or just.... as light...
Timestops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If something is using light energy to move, Ryo can control that energy, causing it to slow or even stop completely. It's not all that useful, though, as it's hard to control and even more difficult to understand. Ryou's philosophy on it is that there's too much science involved.
Shifting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This allows Ryo to turn the light into a solid object, or some other form, or vice versa - He can dematerialize things INTO light. He can also use this on himself, but as he's said before, it 'freaks him the hell out'.

De Los Muerte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm
It's a lot easier to say you don't care than to admit you're hurt

User Image
We start with the BASICS

xxxxxxx Amai Neva Takashan

xxxxxxx Am or Neva

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx Seventeen ; Almost eighteen

xxxxxxx Air

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx Quintessence

Behind the FACADE

Determined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Whenever Amai puts her mind to something, there is nothing and no one who can stop her. She's known for standing her ground no matter what the problem is, and plowing anyone down who gets in her way.
Independent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amai never wants help from anyone; she's too proud and determined to do so. She doesn't play well with others, and would much rather take on something on her own.
Compassionate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sadly, only a select few people can earn Amai's compassion, and it is a very hard thing to do. However, if someone does earn her compassion, she's as kind and caring as a mama bear with her cub. She'd stop at nothing to keep whoever it was safe or happy.
Cold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Being as independent as she is, Amai has a hard time being nice to people. She's a generally cold person, pushing people away from her. Ever since Arisu disappeared, she's gotten more and more ice-cold, becoming an ice queen; she's mean to people, and hardly ever speaks kind words.

Turning back the PAGES

Arisu's birth
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When Arisu was born, Amai wanted to be the best big sister she possibly could be. She was always watching over her nad making sure nothing was wrong with her, soon becoming attatched to her little sister as if she was her mother.
The Move
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When Amai was eleven, her family moved from where they had been, because her father had gotten a job somewhere else. Being new to school, she was very careful to keep her sister protected from being hurt, and became one of the coldest girls around, taking revenge on anyone that made her little sister upset.
Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Once entering high school, Amai was soon thrown into an after-school club. Her sister came along as well, the whole group of them fighting together. She had a hard time at first, but soon became okay with spending time with others, having them help her out and vise versa.
Disappearance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When Arisu started to date 'the hero' in the club, Amai felt a burning hatred for the boy, because he was taking her little sister away from her. Her hate built and built, until one day, Arisu got sucked into a portal, where no one had ever returned to. Her world was completely destroyed because of this, and she heaped all her pain onto 'the hero', taking it all out on him. It has gotten worse since the replacement water element.

Look at WHAT I can do!

Wind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amai can easily use air to cause winds, but they have never gone over 55mph. She has to be completely focused to be able to get the air moving that fast, however.
Dirt Devils
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amai can make small twisters, but they're not very strong at all. The best they can ever do is move a medium sized monster, but doing that takes a lot of her energy.
Shields
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amai is able to make shields out of wind, the air packing in tight. It's very effective if she can keep up her energy and focus, but it takes a lot of energy and power to make a very strong one.
Shards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx One of the skills Amai has managed to actually master, she can make sharp shards out of air. They are generally rather small, and there must be a lot of them to do any damage, but because she has mastered it, it takes up a lot less energy to do so than most of her other powers.

MewLettuceRush

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:00 pm
Let's get this over with nice and quick.

User Image
We start with the BASICS

۩ A little INTRODUCTION would be needed
xxxxxxx James Ian Smith

۩ But we can go a tad bit INFORMAL
xxxxxxx Jian

۩ Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx Eighteen

۩ Wouldn't want to MESS with me
xxxxxxx Darkness

۩ Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx Quintessence

Behind the FACADE

۩ After all, it's just an ACT

Calculating
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James is always two steps ahead of everyone. Whenever a situation presents itself, James will have a way to solve it within seconds, and various backups within a few more. This makes him especially deadly when he fights, using his element or not.
Mature
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He’s rather adult-like for his age, more so than is normally expected. He always tries to think things through and to not act without knowing the consequences.
Protective
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If one of James’ friends is in trouble, he’ll risk life and limb to ensure their safety. He has a hard time with guilt if one of his friends gets hurt.
Determined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When James sets his mind to something, it gets done. Not once has a task he had to do been left incomplete. Often times, people relate this with him being a perfectionist.

۩ Turning back the PAGES

Childhood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James had a rather normal childhood, despite not really knowing his father. This always left him a little empty on the inside. However, his mother always had a close relationship with him, thus making up for it.
Decline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Like all good things, his mother’s life came to an end. This sent James’ life spiraling down, leaving him a shell of what he once was. He turned to Sakiko for support, as her personality had a very optimistic vibe to it.
Admission
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James enrolled in Yumemiru when he got the chance, but it started out rather roughly. He managed to find out about his powers during a time frame when people weren't allowed on campus for whatever strange reason. Shortly after that, he was admitted into something called the Guardian's club.
Uprising
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James wasn’t always the smart, calculating boy he is now. He started with the “average” brain capacity, but a few days after he joined the Guardian’s club, his true genius began to show.

۩ Look at WHAT I can do!

Smoke Screen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James releases a dark smoke which blinds anything that doesn’t have a Darkness element. There is a momentary lack of visibility for him upon release but soon everything clears up and looks fine to him.
Shadow Burst
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx James creates a ball of dark energy which he then fires. It has limited homing capabilities but explodes upon contact with a surface.
Dark Scatter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Causes a release of many small energy spheres. They can be focused on a single enemy or used for an “area of effect” kind of thing.
Null Field
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Creates a light purple aura in a 10 radius around James. This field completely negates dark energy, and has the potential to weaken all others.

Chief Chilly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm
I've lost everything. Yet, I still smile, because it's the only thing to keep me from falling apart.

User Image
We start with the BASICS

Ω A little INTRODUCTION would be needed
xxxxxxx Taiki Kyou Katashi

Ω But we can go a tad bit INFORMAL
xxxxxxx Tai

Ω Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx seventeen years

Ω Wouldn't want to MESS with me
xxxxxxx Earth

Ω Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx Quintessence... for now.

Behind the FACADE

Ω After all, it's just an ACT

Heroic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx No one thing stands in front of Tai. If someone is in need, he's there, no excuses.
Couragous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx What self proclaimed hero is a coward? Probably more than most, but few things terrify Tai. Even if they do, he doesn't let anyone around him know.
Hot headed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quick to the punch, and just as fast to the apology. Tai hardly ever thinks what he does, and just goes on impulse.
Guilt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A hero losing his dear girlfriend has left him a large hole in his heart. It eats at him, among his other failures, and he tries to avoid talking about them.

Ω Turning back the PAGES

Heroic Beginnings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Up until he was 6, Tai lived a wonderful home life. One night, his home caught fire, and his father (who was a firefighter) came bursting in to save him, despite the near impossible success rate. His father made it out with Tai, and ever since then, Tai has been aspiring to be a hero like his dad.
Transfer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Upon entering his Freshman year, his parents could no longer afford to send him to his current school, and he was forced to transfer out. This was the start of a new cycle to him, and he met Arisu.
Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Forcibly signed on after a Senior graduated, he performed admirably. This is also where he asked Arisu out, hoping that with her at his side, he could perform even better.
Lost
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Arisu was sucked into a portal. Forcibly sucked out of his life. It is an event that haunts his every waking moment, and makes him ask the question: Is he really the hero he thinks he is?

Ω Look at WHAT I can do!

Vine rope.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx An all around skill, useful for both attacking and evading. By summoning mother natures power, he can create a vine that works like grapple hook. However, it will die three minutes, and become useless.
Earth Shield
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A purely defensive power. He raises the any area of solid ground to create a wall of that substance. Rarely does he ever use it for himself.
Shatter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A purely offensive power. By slamming his fist into the ground, he can shatter the Earth in any direction he pleases, and knock his opponent of balance. If it flies... not too effective.
Earth Golem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx His ultimate ability, and also the most draining. He creates an eight foot golem made of Earth. It also looks like who he's thinking about the most.

T3rran

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 pm
"Liar liar pants on fire - literally”

User Image
We start with the BASICS

xxxxxxx Mirali L. Nakamura

xxxxxxx Mira

Been LIVING for
xxxxxxx Seventeen years, and lovin' it.

xxxxxxx Fire

Cause I'm AIMING high
xxxxxxx Quintessence

Behind the FACADE

Compassionate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Surprisingly, for someone of the hot-tempered fire element, Mirali does have a caring side to her, shown most often around Sakiko.
Reckless/Carefree
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can be seen either way, but Mirali is very reckless when getting herself into fights, even ones she cannot win. She also has a bit of a laidback attitude, and can brush off some of life's "trivial" worries, making her seem a bit insensitive to others.
Stubborn/Prideful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Extremely stubborn and loyal to her friends, to the point where everyone can get quite irritated with her at times. And of course, this transitions to pride, especially during fights, where she will refuse to back down.
Sarcastic/Arrogant
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A huge distinguishing feature of Mirali, she often replies with a sharp tongue and an even sharper wit - which brings us back to being "insensitive." And of course, with all her pampering, she is a little spoiled.

Turning back the PAGES

Past
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mirali grew up normally – that is, if you can count being the daughter of a rich oil baron normal. This is probably what sparked her current arrogance – no pun intended. However, unlike most cliché fathers, her father tries to care for her in the best way he can, instead of ignoring her 24/7.
Betrayal
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Around the age of nine, Mirali witnessed her mother run off with another man, but not before she nearly bankrupted her father’s company. Luckily, it was salvaged, but ever since then, Mirali guarded her trust carefully, and saw the world through wiser eyes – a world of deceit and money-bought respect. (Which is probably why her respect does not come cheap)
Friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mirali often had a hard time trusting, and thus had a hard time making friends. But one girl in particular sparked her curiosity, as she seemed to shy away from much of the school. Eventually, fed up, she marched up to the strange girl and said, quite bluntly, “Afterschool. We’re getting cake.” She later found that the girl was called Sakiko.
Club
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Simply put, Mirali was not happy when dragged away into the “Guardian” club. She burned quite a few hairs that day.

Look at WHAT I can do!

Fire balls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Can create quick bursts of fire to hurl at the opponent. Takes heat from either an outside source, or Mirali’s own body heat.
Fire Whip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A long string of fire coming from the finger that can do some serious damage – Mirali’s favorite move. It can cut through some things with ease, and if not, will still burn. However, it uses Mirali’s own body heat to maintain its shape, though the spark can be instigated by an outside source.
Lie Detector
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mirali can tell if someone is lying by simply placing a flame on their skin. If they tell the truth, the flame will turn blue and will not harm them. If they are lying, it’ll flare up and scar the liar.
Blood Boil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A highly dangerous move, both to the user and the victim. Using this move requires physical touch to the victim, but once done, and if done correctly, can boil the blood of the victim till they are burned from the inside out. However, it comes at a risk – if done incorrectly, Mirali herself could accidentally transfer the spell to herself as well, burning herself.

silverbutterfly101

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff