The Guardian Angel

Prologue

As the professor watched his daughter sleep he realized he most likely wouldn’t get to see her grow up. However sad that was he hatched a plan to keep her protected. He would create her best friend, big brother, and guardian angel all in one. To his weakened accomplice this was a ludicrous idea. She thought that he was being a nitwitted fool to even come up with such a thing.
“Why is that so my dearest Annemarie?” the professor pried for her answer. “Well Theodore IF you go missing then I will be here for her.” she replied snidely.” You’ve got a point but if something were to happen to you, she’d be all alone in this world, and I’m not going to take a chance at that.” She looked him straight in the eye and said “How are you going to build the boy and make him age and be a normal child? What about money? She’ll need food and to build him will be outrageous! And of course you’ll have to make him older, but how much older? And indeed you’ll have to cram his head with information. And what about feelings and common sense to be a big brother and friend he’ll need these traits!” She ended on a high note.
“My dear don’t fret so much I have enough money saved up to have her get whatever she needs from now to college plus some. And I’ve already bought everything we need to build the boy.” he answered comfortingly. As there conversation ended they got to work building the boy. You should know that Annemarie is my mom, she has golden locks of hair, piercing lilac infused with brown eyes, glistening caramel skin, cherry blossom cheeks, an hour glass figure, and on top of that, she’s a young scientist. Some say she’s magical. Theo is my dad; he has cropped crimson hair, stunning ice blue eyes and eyelashes as long as the highway, He has a slim figure, fair skin, his pride is endless, and he’s the second smartest person in the world at this time next to my mom.
Oh I almost forgot I‘m Marina. At the moment I am two years old my I. q. is off the charts, my eyes are vibrant aqua blue with hints of fuchsia. I have honey skin, pin straight hair the color of chestnuts and I can’t resist a fair game of almost any sort. My parents are in trouble. They’re fugitives in America because they were framed by Dr. Melvin Prize. He worked for my parents then went crazy with an idea of overpowering the government. When my parents found the blue prints to the machine that could do just that in his office they fired him. He made the blueprints again in my dads’ handwriting and gave them to the president.
“The downloads are almost done then Ryan will be finished. “ (Ryan is my “guardian angels” name) Theo pointed out vaguely.
Kaboom there was an explosion nearby that knocked them both off there feet. The army had finally found there hideout .Annemarie rushed to get up and get the chip that conveniently just finished loading and put it in Ryan. It would take an hour to activate him but that was ok. Everything there darling Marina would need would be there soon. Theo ran to Marina’s room and put it on lock down so no one could get in but her or out but her. This was going to get ugly.
“MELVIN!” Theo hollered in a rage.” I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” He was referring to a tank 20 feet away with what looked to be half an army behind it. As he spoke a stubby looking man came through the top. He had bleach white hair muddy brown eyes and the complexion off a grandfather although he was still at most thirty. “Now now don’t get agitated so easily. Were not here for you. Hand over the girl and we’ll leave then the real troops will be here. “Melvin said snootily and rather hastily. “Annemarie we must leave it’s the only chance any of us have. It will take him at least an hour to get the code she’ll be safe by then. “Theo whispered urgently. Then she took his hand and the pair vanished without another word.
The rest is sort of a blur but I can tell you this, just as Melvin got the code Ryan came to life. He has hazel eyes, fair skin, strawberry blond hair and looked to be the age of five. He saw Melvin and went into attack mode .When the only one left alive that had not fled was he and Melvin, Melvin disappeared just as my parents. Quite abruptly afterwards Ryan took me in his arms tapped one shoe on the ground and we took off in the air. That was the last night I saw any one of them except Ryan.

hope you like it!!