Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waffo=waffle
  Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
View Results

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:30 pm
You think that you're weird? I talk to others about how explosive devises work, and my plans on world domination. I probably shouldn't tell any more people, but you can use the laws of physics to somewhat get out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:00 pm
... *Glomps Chi once after everytime Chi glomps her* .... psh ... me and my friend were talking about how we'd take over the world ... with the help of some of his friends ... the only thing I wanted ... India ... I want to be able to ride the elephants ^^ ... and then there's all those puurty tigers ... Elephants Tigers and Sanity, OH CRAP!!!  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:03 pm
my dog ate my sanity
... *Glomps Chi once after everytime Chi glomps her* .... psh ... me and my friend were talking about how we'd take over the world ... with the help of some of his friends ... the only thing I wanted ... India ... I want to be able to ride the elephants ^^ ... and then there's all those puurty tigers ... Elephants Tigers and Sanity, OH CRAP!!!

How do you plan to control the world? By extream force?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:11 pm
Pretty much ... first, we're going to amass an army of everyone who hates the US. Since the US is the most powerful nation, when we take over, we will have the power. Then we shall conquer!!! ... And I get India. I wanted some other countries but his friends already had them  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:14 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Pretty much ... first, we're going to amass an army of everyone who hates the US. Since the US is the most powerful nation, when we take over, we will have the power. Then we shall conquer!!! ... And I get India. I wanted some other countries but his friends already had them

To tell you the truth, you won't even conquer Peru with that plan. The plan I have is simple and to the point, and can be fufilled within my lifetime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:41 pm
Ours isn't for real though ... we just got bored ... ... We doubt it'll ever really happen ... but we had fun bugging my other friend ...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:43 pm
I can tell you, I am not joking. The plan is to control the bank. You control the bank, you control the world. It is as simple as that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:47 pm
Which bank? There's more than one.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:49 pm
The U.S. Federal Reserve. They are in just about compleate control of the U.S. and almost in control of the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:52 pm
Is the Reserve a mint to?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items