Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kidneys
  make me happy ^^
View Results

meandmyotherme

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:16 pm
Darn that Eric, trying to hang out with Tory.

Rawr!

Actually Eric is okay It's the polarbear guy I've got to look out for. He pratically muged me for my Halloween Candy. -shutters-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:45 am
polar bear guy?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:30 pm
I think I just ate an alcoholic chocolate!!

But anyways.

We should stalk the Polar Bear Guy...And call him the 'Package'... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:31 pm
Leave him notes signed ~The Watcher~  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:55 pm
Or...

The Jolly Watcher....

Hee hee hee...

Or something that's actually scary...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:45 pm
I got bored while in a library block once, so I made a whole bunch of "love notes" ... they pretty much said 'You, me, back of the library in 5 min .. bring a friend' ... only with some fancy phrases like 'I crave you more than crack cocaine' ... and then signed them ~The Watcher~ and stuck them to random lockers that were far enough away from each other that the people would only see the ones on their own locker razz  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:21 pm
Ohhh...

That's GOOD.

I once told one of my friends I was theoretically bald becuase I'd ripped all my hair out in frustration, but she missed the theoretically part and thought I was really bald, and being as gullible as she is (no offense...but she is, and she's TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Once I realized I could use this for a pyschology project I told her not to tell anyone, and then a couple people asked my on MSN whether or not I'd really ripped all my hair out) (This was ALL on MSN)
So the next day I stuffed all my hair under a hat and went to school (I'm always there early, I get driven) and I actually looked bald...I wanted to test how many people actually had heard I was bald to test how fast rumors travel, but my mean Science teacher came and made me take of my hat since there's a no hat policy at our school...

But the vice principal saw me and told me that next time I wanted to try somehting like that to ask her and my other teachers, give them a few days to think about it, and then see if it's okay... rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:24 pm
xp xp xp that's awesome ... I helped my friend out with a psychology thing last year ... my part was to say "Hi" really friendly-ly to random people, and then she'd write down how they reacted ... about 1/3 were really creeped out, 1/6th didn't reply, 1/6th were just like "hi ..." and the rest were just like, "Hi" and kept walking.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:32 pm
KNow what's also fun?

Going to a mall or somehting with a few friends and you stop in the middle of the mall and stare up at the ceiling while another friend records just how many people look up to see what you're looking at xp

It's SO much fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:38 pm
I do that just with me and my friend, but we don't record it.... tis much fun.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:38 pm
Oh, another fun thing to do is make a vanilla cake and dye the mix green with food coloring, because when it cooks the outsides turn brown, and then cover it in icing and give it to a neighbor or something...You also have to put little dipped-in-green-food-coloring chocolate chips in it to make it look like mold, 'tis much fun rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:09 pm
My friend lives 5 houses down the road from me ... I'll creep down there at night on weekdays and stare at here through her window till she notices ... scares the s**t outta her xp ... but then she gives me a cookie ... cause of my ninja-like stealth ninja mrgreen  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces