Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Tнe Kιɴɢ's Cнαмρισɴ [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm
-----------
.........................» Elizabetha "Tigress" Hemingway

User Image

---------------------------
I prefer to be called Some people call me the Tigress, but I prefer Beth
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female, at least I hope I am.
I was born 18 years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
Being the daughter of a Noble man, Lord Byron Hemingway, I had the opportunity to become a knight. Lots of girls my age choose not to, but I was different. I wanted to be a knight, and challenge the fact that girls can't fight. All my older sisters though I was crazy, and my brothers worries I would get hurt, but that didn't stop me. As I made my way through the ranks, I found myself getting closer to becoming King's Champion. I know that the current one and the one trying to get it don't want me to, but I have to try,

...But I Must Warn You:
I'm a very fiery girl. Stubborn, hard headed, strong, compassionate, passionate, caring, friendly, sarcastic, protective, those are just a bunch of traits my parents say I have. When it comes to guys who think I'm just a girl, I can be a b***h, but that comes naturally. Though, when they treat me like an equal, I can be a huge flirt. I love having guy friends, but I'm still a girl, and I like dressing up and having fun with my girls too. Don't ever call me a tomboy, or I will get very pissed, something you don't want to see.

There's Somethings I forgot:
My weapon of choice is actually a bow and arrow, though I can use most swords. I'm super flexible too, and I trained in all fighting styles I could when I was growing up, and still practice them now. I love fighting, you could say its in my blood.

xXHiddenXTearsXx--------------

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Rawr_The_Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 pm
The King's Champion.

-----------
.........................» Levi Jacob McKalen

User Image

I am sometimes called Leviathan, due to my ferocity in battle.
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm male. That's what the dangly down there means, right? Or have I been misinformed my whole life?
I was born twenty-four years ago.

Secrets Known Only to Me
Like all children of noble birth, I was given the choice to be a knight. Well, I was actually kind of pushed into it by my noble father, but that is of no importance. I would have chosen this life, anyways. I was the second son of the noble McKalen family. Both me and my brother were put through the knighthood trials, and we both made it through. My brother, once he passed the Ordeal, had to go back home to take over our family's land. I, on the other hand, chose to stay in the King's court. It took me a few years, but I accomplished my goal. I am the King's Champion. I do as my Liege orders, and smack him upside the head, in private, when he's doing something completely stupid. The man, though a few years older than me, is a great friend and a man who deserves my loyalty. And I am surprised that he values my opinion as much as he does. But I suppose that, seeing as he was my Knight Lord when I was a squire, we have become close, due to going through so much together. And there has been something that I have been noticing. The current young ones. Well, two young knights, to be specific, there is a male and female, and they both seem to be eying my position as the King's Champion. Maybe one day, they'll eventually have it. But not if I have anything to say about it. They have to prove themselves worthy. First to me. Then to my Liege. In the end, he has the final say. I'll have to make sure that I keep my guard up around these ambitious kids. I wouldn't want to lose my place and become just another knight. Though, I suppose I could always take up another high ranking title. War General, Training Master. There's a few possibilities, if my post is handed to another. I wonder if these two are ready for being a King's Champion. Because I know that neither of them have gotten to attend the Council private meetings.... Well anyways... Other than that, there's not much to tell about myself.

...But I Must Warn You:
I have many personalities, though it really depends on what I'm doing which one I'll be in. If I am in my formal place of King's Champion, in front of the King's Court and all who aren't knights, I am cool and distant. However, if I'm with females, I can be a bit of a flirt. And when I'm with my male friends, I'm a bit of a pervert, and yet also the voice of reason. And when I'm around other knights, squires or pages, even if the King is there, I'm fun and joke around. I try my best not to be too cocky, and I think I manage to do pretty well, though I suppose that it depends who you're asking. My true self? I'm a calm person, and that shows in all the different personalities I go through, and it is hard to make me angry.

I am the King's Champion, and one of his good friends. I am also good with most any kind of blade. And I have also had training with a Martial Arts master. However, we don't have one, at the moment, since they are wanderers. I have been using my martial training as a morning warm up. In the mornings, you can usually find me in the training yard, if I don't have some courtly duty. I'll usually be doing some form of work out, push-ups, sit-ups, fencing, archery, sometimes even jousting, when it strikes my fancy. I must always be ready to fight.

Rawr_The_Monkey--------------

"First character finished. Go me!" Fist pumps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:05 pm
-----------
.........................» Xel"Dragon"Nuraku

User Image

I prefer to be called Xel
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born Twenty Twoyears ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
Like all other knights, I was born noble though I never really enjoyed the thought other then being able to become a knight, first born son of the Nuraku family. I trained hard and long every single day to try and achieve my goal and became of knight for the king after all my training and acceptance. This is my first time participating in this event to see if I can win this tournament. Through my training which I still have some ways to go, I showed great intelligence, dexterity, strength and vigor through my basic training. Though I chose this path my family said otherwise, they didn't want me to become a knight just some boring politician official so I do not speak with my family much anymore then I have to, the only person I talk to from my family now-a-days is my younger sister, Melissa. I am now under training from the current Kings Champion and his job is going to me.

...But I Must Warn You:
I tend to be a hyper and ambition guy, I can always be seen with a smile, no matter circumstance. I also tend to be somewhat perverted....ok really perverted but I don't care really what the girls think of me, I can still appreciate, can't I? Im a bit of a party guy I love parties I find them really enjoyable.

I use either two blades or a single two handed blade to fight and have some knowledge of martial arts.

Phat_Boi33--------------

Phat Boi33

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 pm
-----------
.........................» AdriannaRoseNeverhart

User Image

I prefer to be called Anna
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Female
I was born 19 years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was born and raised a princess, so you can only expect how this is going to go. Being the youngest daughter, I know what it's like to be looked down upon by older siblings, and being royalty doesn't help with the glares. Out of my sisters, I'm the quiet, musically talented one that can dance like no one's watching and sing like a lark. Even with these pretty talents, they aren't what I want to have. Knowing that my father wanted a son, I wanted to learn how to fight with a sword and carry a shield, to go to war and protect my people. But being a princess means that you have to hold your head high and support your people with words and simple actions.

...But I Must Warn You:
I'm fiery and a little short-tempered, but I am very kind and caring towards people that I trust and those that are in need of some kindness. I tend to act shy and a little timid around people that I have only just met, so don't expect me to talk much if I don't know you.

Being the little rebel I am, I know how to fight with a sword and use a bow just as well as anyone else. I was taught by the weapon's master when I wasn't at lessons or during the later hours of the evening.

Seraphim_Lie--------------

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:27 pm
"Yay! All the profiles are done!" Twirls and tosses confetti in the air. x3  

Rawr_The_Monkey

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 pm
Hrro everyone! I'm replacing whoever left... So hi biggrin

-----------
.........................» Aion"Dark"Blade

User Image

I prefer to be called Aion
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm a male
I was born 19 years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
Born to a family of knights, raised by the blade and trained to be the best fighter in all the world, his dream is to become the King's Champion and constantly fights in illegal duels to hone his skill for the upcoming competition. His father was a knight who was slayed in this very same competition so now he fights diligently for taking the title.

...But I Must Warn You:
Very arrogant and condescending, has a total god complex and can't stand being beaten. Enjoys being left alone or training by himself. Hates losing and hates dealing with other males. A bit of a player, but is usually ignored by the girls for his arrogant attitude.

Carries no less than 15 blades on him at all times.

Acolyte Offerus--------------

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff