Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FF Metal Heads.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Metal Head?
  Yes
  No
  Partially
View Results

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:32 pm
Hey guys. Unrelated to anything, I just want to know how many of you here are Metal Heads. Just something I thought to be interesting. 'Cause I am for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:39 pm
I am a Metal Head for life! I have made heavy metal versions of almost every Final Fantasy song ( from 6 to 13). It was really hard, but I managed to do that much. I did it with Eyes On Me, and that turned out... interesting to say the least. On a personal scale on my own work, I would give it a 6.2 out of ten, but I'll post my music on a later post and have people vote on it. What kind of metal you listen to Wrath?  

Damien Darke

Distinct Hunter

1,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Well, if you can't tell from my signature, I'm a big fan of Thrash. Particullarly Megadeth. I also listen to a lot of CoB *Children Of Bodom* which is Melodic Death Metal, System Of A Down *'Cause it's boss* Killswitch Engage *For being sad and angry*, Demon Hunter *Same as Killswitch*, Rammstein, as I was brought up German, and listening to that, and other bands. By the way, my signature is part of the song "Rust In Peace... Polaris" by Megadeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 pm
Anyone? Come on, there must be more than 2.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 pm
Damien Darke
I am a Metal Head for life! I have made heavy metal versions of almost every Final Fantasy song ( from 6 to 13). It was really hard, but I managed to do that much. I did it with Eyes On Me, and that turned out... interesting to say the least. On a personal scale on my own work, I would give it a 6.2 out of ten, but I'll post my music on a later post and have people vote on it. What kind of metal you listen to Wrath?

I would like to hear how Eyes On Me turned out. It would be cool to hear Final Fantasy music done in different ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am
I listen to almost anything, but for the most part I guess I am a metal head. Some bands I like include: Killswitch Engage (sad and angry describes them really well by the way!), SOAD, Sabaton, Atreyu, Breed77, Rammstein (I actually got a die hard dance fanatic mate of mine listening to them, and now he loves them) and loads more.

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm
Awesome Kaos. Metal is still an untameable beast. I angers me that people compare metal to screamo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 pm
i love metal, from Blind Guardian to Hammerfall, Sabaton right up to Children of Bodom and In Flames. Older stuff includes Iron Maiden and Metallica. m/  

Ramps

4,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am
In Flames, Children of Bodom, Oomph!, only a little Rammstein, Slayer, and a few others I can't think of atm..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm
Metal is Beast. I swear.  

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100

Evan_Werr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am
Ramps
i love metal, from Blind Guardian to Hammerfall, Sabaton right up to Children of Bodom and In Flames. Older stuff includes Iron Maiden and Metallica. m/

Blind Guardian is too good. And Hammerfall is supposed to be releasing a new album this year! I listen to all kinds of metal, but right now what's playing the most is probably Veil of Maya and Meshuggah (for my djent needs) Blind Guardian and Time Requiem (for my power metal desires) and The Agonist and Gojira (for my mandatory ear bleeding)  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games