Shanna66
Luna Wolfgang
Shanna66
Luna Wolfgang
devouri2
what about crossdressing? is that bad?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

what's crossdressing?

i agree, it's the heart that really matters.
but yeah you know... the heart is allways reflected in your look. i mean, don't wear freaky shirts sayin "f* you" or something worse that goes against your beliefs if you know what i mean.

also, the clothes you wear offers feelings to others, so if you're concerned about what to wear and are searching for reasons to wear this or that, think about our personality and what you want to transmit trough your look to others.

i usually wear very common clothes, like dark blue jeans and a black or whatever shirt. i rather use no color (black gray or white) to avoid contact. but as long as the color isn't shocking or calling, i'm fine (and of course, as long as the clothes are comfortable, i'm fine).

so there's my oppinion and experience.

cross dressing is wear a girl wears mens clothes and men wear womens clothes
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

ow!... then i think crossdressing is weired cause people assume themselves in everything they do, including and above all in their own look. so a guy wearing girl's clothes and a girl wearing guy's clothes is assuming something against their own nature (now there are skirts for men and pants for wemen, but that's already different... and there are also clothes for both).

i dont think clothing has anything to do with our nature really. we made clothes, god didnt. i wear men's clothes alot because they are comfortable and alot of the time better quality than alot of women's clothing for the same price. as long as your happy with what your wearing and your shirt doesnt say something horrible or your wearing the most skanky outfit you can find i dont care what people wear
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

i don't mean it has to do with your nature, i mean you affirm yourself.
a girl wearing men's clothes, nowadays at least, it's seen as normal. i had a phase in my life where i used to wear very large clothes because i was ashamed of my body, for example. assumed shame. now i wear normal clothes (if a boy's pants is comfortable and fits me, i'll wear it and even if i don't care what people hink, it's fine anyway for everyone. it's the impression i pass: "fineness" - even if i don't care, i repeat)
now a boy wearing girl's clothes, in this society it's at leats not very normal. and even if the boy doesn't care of what people think, it doesn't mean that the impression he'll give wont be "look mommy that guy is gay!" now if a boy doesn't care if people think that, then fine. that's with him, rally. but he is - fact - assuming that he doesn't care if people think he's gay.
it's just this what i mean.

in my last post i reffered own nature in a sentence where i was trying to say "a person assumes thyself".

alright, i misunderstood you then, sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 am
Clothing doesn't make a Christian. The issue with the clothes is that people have an image of the type person that wears certain styles and sometimes jump to conclussions before even talking to the person. I do this sometimes. I might see someone wearing all black, chains, stuff like that and I might go the opposite way out of fear without even knowing whether or not they are a Christian.

As for cross-dressing. I have worn men's overalls, but I still look like and act like a lady. The cross-dressers I have encountered are usually trying to look like the opposite sex. I don't feel that this form of cross-dressing is appropriate for a Christian.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:10 pm
Luna Wolfgang
devouri2
what about crossdressing? is that bad?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

what's crossdressing.
Girls dressing like boys. Boys dressing like girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:59 am
so then squeaky what is the right form? wearing the clothes but still acting like a guy? that'd be worse. btw it is sexism towards men of notting letting them dress the way they want to as well  

devouri2

Friendly Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

Janet23

Festive Builder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 pm
Here's another thing that has been an issue with some people that I've talked to, chains. Personally I love wearing chains on my pants. I don't think it represents evil or bondage. I've heard people say that's like your being bonded to darkness and the devil. Usually I'll tell them I love God and Jesus and serve them so if bondage is what it means for them then i'm bonded to my Lord.  
Bible Questions and Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff