Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Arcimboldo's Institute for the Insane. :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 am
Accepted Characters. : D

RP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 am
The Black Dog

User Image
○ ● ○ ● Merle Lilim Seraphin ● ○ ● ○
○ ● I am what I Am. You will not be the person to Change that. ● ○

A look at my Birth Records say;
I have lived to 17 years Old.
I was born back on June Sixth.
The doctors Cheered and said I was a girl.
I stand a whopping 5'6" tall.
Isn't it beautiful, the natural color?, it's Dark Brown..
These babies ain't contacts, their for real Black.

Don't Judge me for Who I Am.
The personality is all me. : D
Merle is very dark and mysterious. She keeps to herself,
unless someone is speaking to her. She shows no emotion.
Sometimes you can catch her in a good mood, usually people
don't even notice. She is very confusing to follow, because
sometimes she'll be talking to you, and then all of a sudden
she'll retreat into herself and keep silent. She doesn't trust
anybody accept for her Brother, Alaric.

The story of my life.
Merle lived for seven years in the underworld with her brother.
She was just beginning to train to be the Guarder of the gate.
But her mother didn't like that idea. So she took her two children
away, and travelled to the above world. There, she found a
small orphanage, and dropped her children off there. Of course
Merle missed her mother, but she didn't show any emotion.
She was trained to keep all emotions away. A few years later,
Merle felt as if something was tearing a piece of her out. She
soon found out in a letter that her mother had been killed. One
tear leaked down her cheek. She felt the wet spot, and then got
angry at herself that she would even think of crying. Ever since,
she has been the very emotionless. Showing no signs of
compassion, care, sympathy, jealosy, or any thing of the sort.

Every Night, Merle and Alaric transform into Hellhounds.
While in this form, they run wild in the woods.
In their predator mode, they hunt for large deer. Sometimes they
come across animals larger than deer. Seeing as they are
much larger than any regular wolf or dog, they easily take
down their prey. Even though Merle is smaller and slimmer than
Aleric, she can still take him down in the little play fights they
partake in. Merle is a faster runner than her brother. When she used
to befriend other girls in the orphanage, they would race, and
she would always beat them by a long shot. But, any sign of difference
makes you 'weird' or 'unnatural'. And that's what Merle was
called. Over the years, it made her realize how alone she was in the
world. With no friends and only her brother. Someimes it made her
angry when the other children taunted and teased her. Angry enough
that she would get into fights with other children. She would scream,
hit, kick, and bite the children. But Merle always had a bit of a temper.
She seethed with anger at the orphanage. Pure hatred directed at
everyone who inhabited the Home. She even got snappy with the
nuns. But they were always the worst. You could just tell they
were talking about the two 'weird' children who never even got a
glance in their direction when parents wanted to adopt. It was like
they were invisible. And that made Merle even angrier. After a few
years, Merle and Alaric were forced to run away. They spent days
running in their Hound Forms. Merle had never felt so free. Those
were the best six days of her life. . .until tey were stopped.
Two weird looking men in white labcoats tranquilized Merle and her
Brother. This was the only time in her life when she felt real fear.
Fear because she didn't know what was happening.
She instantly fell unconcious, the last thing she
saw was her brother putting up a fight.

I likes me some Boys.

Yeah buddy, this is For Real.
Gaze in awe at my Ink and Holes One vicious looking dog in the
center of her back.
The mark of the guard.
This is what I am, deal with it. Black Dog. / Hellhound.
This be my Jam! Living Dead girl//Rob Zombie.

○ ● ○ ● I'm Pretty sure I'm being controlled by iSmartiepantz ● ○ ● ○

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm
The Black Dog

User Image
○ ● ○ ● Alaric Engel Seraphin ● ○ ● ○
○ ● Man tells his aspiration in his God; but in his demon he shows his depth of experience ● ○

I have lived to be 19 years Old.
I was born back on February Twenty First.
The doctors Cheered and said I was a male.
I stand a whopping 6' tall.
Isn't it beautiful, the natural color?, it's jet black.
These babies ain't contacts, their for real A very very pale blue almost white..

Most of the time he is a very quieted and contained person. Mostly because he is always thinking. Never once does his brain cease to work. He is a very intelligent person and will let you know that. Alaric is constantly reminded in his day to day life about the past that he must never let anyone know. The sadness in his eyes could makeanyone shed a tear for his unknown story. The boy does have a bit of a temper though and is quick to use that especially when it comes to his baby sister. Mess with her and you'll never see the light of day again. He feels to show any emotion other than anger is weak and so not a trace of a smile can be found on his face nor worry, guilt, fear, etc. He has to be strong for his sister.
The story of my life.
The past was something that always troubled our dear little hellhound. Unlike the others that were in training in Hell, Alaric was a favored one. Not favored in the sense that he got away with more stuff than the others but that the expectations on him were great. Were he ever to mess up he got a beating that no one person should ever have to go through. He was lucky that he didn't scar or his entire body would be mauled to the point of not being recognized. On top of all that he also had to take care of his sister when he was a mere three years old. His mother was a good for nothing demon that couldn't even stay around long enough to make sure that her children had eaten anything that day. If it wasn't for Alaric, Merle would have been dead a long time ago because not only did he make sure that little girl was healthy, he also took the beatings that would have been handed to her all to himself. It wasn't like he liked the pain, he just didn't want Merle to have to know that pain, that was how much he cared for that girl. One day, after a particularly rough beating, Alaric came home to the unusual sight of his mother sitting at the table with a couple of bags packed and a look on her face that said they had to go. Without so much of a wordto explain just what was going on, Alaric swept up Merle in his arms and followed his mother out of Hell and into the human world. Thinking that she would finally take care of her children was a dumb idea so he was hardly surprised when she dropped them off at some location filled with other children and left soon after. It was all fine in the orphanage for a while, considering the fact that not one of the children would come near them anyway, until a few years past and he walked in on Merle with a small tear running down her face. He went to her side and and held her face in his hand as he looked through her eyes. Somehow Alaric knew that his sister had just felt their mother die and honestly, the boy didn't care.

When that little event in their life passed, Alaric swore that it would be different. They would not exclude themselves anymore than they already had and he told himself that he would make friends. Try and try as he may the children were all too scared of him. He had a track record of punching or kicking anyone that taunted or made fun of his sister you see. He would simply not stand for that. Just when he was going to give up though, another girl his age had been brought into the orphanage, which was a rare thing to behold. They soon became the best of friends, Alaric felt he could tell her anything and she would be fine with it, but he had yet to tell her his most deepest and darkest secret of all. His true self. Every night was a battle within himself about whether it was right to keep this secret from her when she had spilled her entire soul to him? It was late one night when he finally decided what he had to do. He grabbed the hand of the only girl he had ever let in and trusted aside from his sister and led her outside. When they came to a hidden part in the forest near the orphanage, Alaric morphed into a hellhound. It wasn't the same after that. She was scared and Alaric was sad. She had tried to kill him one day screaming that he was not from this world and his temper got the better of him. He chased her then tore her to shreds. Had his sister not been there to stop him and get him to run away with her he would had been put to death for his actions. They ran for days in their hellhound forms until they were found by two strange men and are now in an institution where he is still as wary as ever. Never trusting any one again.
I likes me some no real preference but say girls anyways

Gaze in awe at my Ink and Holes I have a septum piercing as well as a few in my ears. I have a tattoo like my sister in the middle of my shoulder blades however it is not the same. My mark of the guard was put there by the king of hell himself and looks like this
This is what I am, deal with it. Hellhound
This be my Jam! Denied by Sonic Syndicate

○ ● ○ ●I'm Pretty sure I'm being controlled by AngelMadHatterOfDarkness● ○ ● ○

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 am
The Half Human Half Sprite

User Image
○ ● ○ ● Bellinda Hilary Everest ● ○ ● ○
○ ● A human? How boring. ● ○

I have lived to 17 years Old.
I was born back on March 22nd.
The doctors Cheered and said I was a Girly.
I stand a whopping 5'5" tall.
Isn't it beautiful, the natural color?, it's honey brown.
These babies ain't contacts, their for real chocolate brown.

Bell is like any other teenage girl, easily flustered. She can be quite a spitfire when challenged with ridiculous things, and can be quite over-emotional. Bell is a very playful person, for she enjoys to joke around and have fun with people, but she is easily bored. If there is just one small silence in a conversation, she'll just turn and walk off, hopefully to be entertained by whatever else might catch her eye. Also, she can be very easily distracted, and has a tendecny to ramble if worked up.
The story of my life.
Bell once lived on an island with her own kind, Sprites. There, she was called the "Chosen One", for her ability to shift into a human was fairly rare, and only available to her ancestors, along with other powers that she had yet to learn she had. She spent weeks consulting with her elders, trying to figure out what to do. They discussed it for a long while, but they finally decided to train her, and find out what other powers she might have. An elder was assigned to help train her, and she trained Bell hard, until one day a helicopter landed upon their island, emitting a group of strange men in white lab coats. While the others fled, Bell stayed, hoping that she could reason with them, but instead of listening, they knocked her out and took her away on the helicopter. Being unconscious during the flight, Bell has no idea how to return to her people, or where these strange men have taken her.
I likes me some Boys Boys Boys.

Gaze in awe at my Born with floral vines on her hands. Has both ears pierced, left cartlidge and both earlobes.
This is what I am, deal with it. Half Human-Half Sprite // Sprite
This be my Jam! We R Who We R // Ke$ha

○ ● ○ ●I'm Pretty sure I'm being controlled by lilMsRandumbSQUIRREL● ○ ● ○

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 am
The Obsidion Lion

User Image
○ ● ○ ● Dilan Oliver Moore ● ○ ● ○
○ ● "It's the s**t that's closest to home that hit's you the hardest." ● ○

I have lived to 19 years Old.
I was born back on April Fifteenth.
The doctors Cheered and said I was a Male.
I stand a whopping 5' 10" tall.
Isn't it beautiful, the natural color?, it's Black.
These babies ain't contacts, their for real Green.

Dilan is a very proud person. He doesn't let a challenge pass him by and he's aggressive towards other guys. But deep down, he's just like a kitten. He's loyal and charming, as well as protective. He doesn't like to see people hurt or cry and he certainly doesn't stand for guys breaking girls' hearts. If a girl cries to him about some guy, he takes it upon himself to break the guy's face. He has a certain air about him that makes people want to keep talking to him and he always wants to put a smile on people's faces.

The story of my life.
Dilan was an angel in his past life. He'd done some horrible things upstairs and God sentenced him to life forever as a Monster. So his soul was chucked down from Heaven and his impact on Earth just so happened to be where a sacred statue had once stood. The townspeople were furious about this meteorite, but they put it to good use. They built a lion statue in the old one's place. And for years, Dilan's soul lay dormant inside that lion, enjoying a pleasant slumber.

But after some time, his soul was jolted awake. The stone in which he lay started to melt! He panicked, unsure of what could cause such an event, let alone what he should do. After what seemed like ages, the stone slowly began forming around his human body. As he looked himself over, he thought: Damn, I look good before he looked up. Four men stood with guns and he didn't like the sight of them. He tried to put up a fight, but his legs just sort of wobbled beneath him. They had planned on TQing him, but he wasn't a threat. They tossed him in the back of a covered truck and hauled him off to the Institute.

He's been there ever since then, which was nearly a decade ago. He's gotten used to his human legs and he's even mastered the ability of changing into his stone lion. When he's feeling vulnerable or angry, he changes and flies away from the conflict. Some see it as cowardice-- he'd likely punch those people --but he just doesn't want to see anybody get hurt, himself included.
I likes me some Ladies.

Gaze in awe at my Ink and Holes. He has a Lion Tattoo on his heart to remind everyone and himself just what he really is.
This is what I am, deal with it. Obsidian Lion.
This be my Jam! We're Not Gonna Take It // Twisted Sister

○ ● ○ ●I'm Pretty sure I'm being controlled by GreenEyedMonster000● ○ ● ○

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces