Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm
..But he keeps frowning at me =.= Don't get me wrong, he is not a mean person, but he's just not very smiley, and is kinda shy. Especially around girls unless he's known them for a while. But anyway, whenever I'm around him, he does notice me, but he frowns at me or he has a face somewhere between a blank expression and a frown...U think his friends have been telling hi crap about me? sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:29 pm
ive been there before. try to talk to him, get him to open up to you if you can. it may not always be the best thing to ask a guy but ask him why he doent smile. but never say that your interested or anything until you know for sure that her likes you. say that you think that he might look nicer or something along those lines if he would smile. be frendly and playful about it. you could say something like *hey if you smile more you might attract more girls attention better) cause normally thats how i normally get guys to open up to me, and sometimes it doesnt work quite as well as i hoped cause then they would walk away from me. so either way find nice things to say to get him to smile or to open up to you.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff