Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Studio by Notomi

Back to Guilds

A sacred place for creativity and imagination. 

Tags: Roleplay, School, Graphics 

Reply The Studio
Valencia Main RP Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa_Howl

Dapper Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

♫♬♪▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃♪♬♫

As soon as Dexter’s hand hit Naddie’s forehead, he seemed more concerned for her than ever. Apparently, it WAS a fever after all and the angel pointed out a spare bed in the infirmary, advising her to lay down and try to get more rest. Before she knew what was happening, though, and before she could make a step towards the bed, all of the boys seemed to have a ‘whose tummy is prettier’ contest and they all began lifting their shirts and joking back and forth with one another. Lulu didn’t seem to like that at all and she burst out of the room, Dani following after her. She didn’t know him very well yet, but if he was friends with Dex and Tyler, she’d have to become friends with him! Plus…if he was another human…That’d be awesome. Tyler ran out of the infirmary after the pair and Naddie was left with Dexter and Cyrus. The ghost was very kind and insisted on leading her over to the empty bed. She was so short that she had to hop a little to swing her legs on top of it, but it was the same way in her dorm room. She was used to it now that she’d been there a few weeks.

Cyrus even offered to stay with her and Naddie grinned at him a little before sneezing again. She was thankful at the moment that he was a ghost, or else she would be sneezing all over his body right now. A part of her wished she could stay with Dexter and Saria, but everyone seemed to think she needed to lay down for a while, so she did just that. Naddie turned onto her side, curling up under the covers and laying down, facing Cyrus. She didn’t close her eyes and go to sleep right away. Instead, she looked to Cyrus, with a smile. She wasn’t tired right now, but laying down did feel pretty nice. And now that she had medicine in her system, it would no doubt put her to sleep in a bit. In the meantime, though, she figured she’d get to know her ghost friend a little better.

“Cyrus, how long have you been a ghost?” Since she was still a kid, she hadn’t been taught that some things shouldn’t be asked or might be touchy subjects for other people. She didn’t ask it to pry or be rude, nor did she think he might even take offense to it. Instead, Naddie stared up at him with fascinated, curious eyes. Naddie always loved learning people’s stories. She had met ghosts before, and of all the different races out there, they always had the best stories. Since they didn’t have bodies with which to live with, they were natural observers and as such, they always had the best stories to tell. She wanted to hear what he had to say and listened expectantly, hoping to get to know him better.

Suddenly, she heard Saria scream and Naddie, scared to her wits end at the shriek, jumped so violently that her chest yanked itself up so she was sitting up and her hands grasped the edges of the bed. “What was that?!” Naddie looked around to see Saria sitting up in her bed now and a wide smile spread across Naddie’s face. “Saria!!” The siren had been worried sick about her friend and now was elated to see her sitting up. She wanted to run over to her…But then she remembered that Dex and Cyrus had told her to stay in bed, so she tried to restrain herself.

♫♬♪▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃♪♬♫

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┃Daniel Lerner┃
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

“Lillian, are you all right? You seemed a little off in the infirmary.” Lillian turned her head to him and denied it, of course.
"Huh? Really? I ain't off more'n I normally am. I'm alrigh', though. Dun worry 'bout it. Dun got nothin' ta do with ya, Dani. Jus' Ty being a rude idiot's all."

And then she smiled at him. Her smile was infectious and he couldn’t help finding himself smiling with her. As much as he hoped everything was all right, he wasn’t going to pry into it any further. He knew how it felt when something was bothering you and you just didn’t want to talk about it with anyone. If Lillian didn’t want to discuss this, he wouldn’t push her. Otherwise, he was afraid he might push her away, and…Well, she seemed like too nice of a person to try and push away. Daniel wanted to get to know her better, and right now he was thankful that he was getting to spend time with her like this. Hopefully, they could make a habit of it.

Before they could get anywhere, Tyler shouted after them and Daniel stopped, turning in his tracks. He liked Tyler already, same with Lulu. Hopefully, they could resolve their conflict soon. He hated when his friends fought, even new friends. "Hey Lulu! Catch!" Tyler threw something to Lillian and when she caught it, he leaned over to see that it was beef jerky…Jerky? Granted, he loved the stuff, but he was a little confused as to the meaning of the sentiment? Was this something between the two of them? Some special meaning to beef jerky? …Again, Daniel didn’t want to pry. "Whatever the hell I did I just wanted to say I'm sorry! And that's caribou jerky! So can we be cool with each other again now?" Daniel looked to Lillian, leaning in a little closer to her so he could whisper in her ear, “Do you want me to run ahead and start getting things ready? I can give you a minute if you need it.” And then, the mentor part of him that was always trying to help out others, give them advice, show them the way…The big brother in him, even, came out and he added, “I don’t know what happened to you two, but I can tell that he’s a good one. Don’t hold the grudge for too long- Or at least hear what he has to say.” And now it was up to Lillian to decide whether to resolve this conflict or to head to the kitchens and ignore it. As much as he wanted to spend more time with her, they could always catch up later. Right now, this seemed like something she needed to take care of.

Arisa_Howl

Dapper Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arisa_Howl

Dapper Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
x♠ ♡ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♢ ♣x.
leanor "Ace" erner
♤ ♥ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♦ ♧

Kirk seemed incredibly excited and flattered when Ellie offered him the “pina colada”. In fact, the way that he said “For ME?!” reminded Ellie of Emperor Kuzco from the Emperor’s New Groove and she couldn’t help but laugh. She tried holding it in, but instead it came out as a not-so-graceful snort, which made her want to laugh even harder and she had to purse her lips as her entire body shook from glee. Kirk took her hands and put them to his lips, drinking as much as he could and Ellie doing her best to not let it fall between her fingers. Suddenly, Kirk started swaying and his eyes spun around before finally landing somewhere around Ellie’s general figure. His pupils were haywire and dilated to the extreme, the whites of his eyes completely bloodshot. ”Is this what it’s like to be a unicorn, pretty lady? P--pretty lady?” A unicorn? That made Ellie freeze and her head whipped around to Yang. “What?” ”Wow! You’re gorgeous, lady.” “Thank you, sweetie.” Ellie turned back to Kirk, standing and kissing him on the head before patting his head like he was a little kid. Then, she sauntered over to Yang and stood beside him, staring at her hands which still had a little cucumber juice on them. ”Well dang, fish man you aren’t half bad as a unicorn.” Then, Kirk crawled a few feet and began flailing his limbs through the air, rolling around in the sand that stuck to his hair and skin before making very loud horse noises. For a moment, she had been frozen in shock, just taking it in, but as soon as he started rolling around in the sand Ellie burst out laughing, falling backwards onto her butt and sitting beside her merman friend, kicking her legs up and down excitedly and holding her sides, leaning over as she did so. “Yang, what the hell does that stuff do to you?! He’s seeing unicorns!!!” She hadn’t laughed so hard in weeks.

Hm…If a high dosage of that stuff made you see unicorns…One drop would just make you really happy, right? Ellie stared at her hands, still laughing all the while, and then found herself considering taking a drop. She had been meaning to get high for days with her brother. She was long since overdue from having a good trip. If it was safe, and she was with a friend, then…Why the hell not? A large part of her was telling her that she probably shouldn’t do it, but now that Kirk was on the stuff and rolling through the sand, having the time of his life, she was so goddamn curious. What was it like…?

“Yang…What would happen if you, say, hypothetically, just took a drop or two of the juice? Would it just get you high or would you still see s**t?” She emphasized everything in the sentence by holding out many of the tones to get across the message that she was ACTUALLY talking about if they were to do the drug right now. While Ellie was a HUGE fan of smoking weed and feeling happy, she was scared of the idea of having hallucinations. As much as feeling good was great, the idea of seeing a world that wasn’t actually real freaked her out. She had no idea why, but…She had just never been a huge fan of the concept. Ellie liked being in control of her own thoughts. The idea that someone or something else might take over and make her see or do things she couldn’t control was scary.

Their perfect moment, unfortunately, was interrupted when a girl waved her hands wildly through the air and intruded their time. She was like a little kid. As soon as her eyes set themselves on Yang, she leapt into the sand next to him and focused on nothing else. The girl made noises that sounded like a dolphin and her face moved with the boring, prying look of a twelve year old. She was probably considerably older, but Ellie was already annoyed with this girl. She had interrupted hers and Yang’s escapades. She didn’t even consider tripping around strangers, so that option was out. So much for that. They couldn’t get this girl high, either, so there was no value of using her as a specimen. She was just there. Ellie ignored the girl and instead watched Kirk rolling through the sand, trying to distract herself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm
User ImageThe sÞi⊂e of l¡fe is ├┤a⊻ing ∱uи
I'm ღaк¡ng
ღine e✗tra ├┤o╫。
Yang Tamagi

It took all of Yang's willpower not to burst out laughing when Kirk asked, quite emphatically, if the "pina colada" was for him. Of course it was for him; was she offering it to anyone else? Actually, given that he was already tripping, that was quite possible. But when the kitsune jumped to his feet and spun in circles, the merman couldn't hold it back any longer. He let out some hearty laughter... so much so that he had to hold his stomach to keep from falling down in the sand. "Well dang, fish man, you aren't half bad as a unicorn." Yang regained enough composure to give as much of a mock bow as he could from where he was sitting. "How could you think anything else?" he said, trying to play along. "Unicorns are always majestic. I would be insulted for all our kind if even one person were to think otherwise."

Overly dramatic speech? Check. One drugged up kitsune? Check. Yang was still chuckling as Ellie fell down beside him. Her laughter was contagious, and he was soon once again laughing at the top of his lungs. "Sea cucumber slime? It makes you see things. Lots of things. Sometimes things that aren't there, but usually just changes what is there," he managed to say between laughs. He was feeling quite short of breath, but he was nowhere near collapsing. Too bad we don't have an audience. Then this would be ten times more funny.

It took a moment for Ellie's question to register, but when it did, Yang got the whole intent of it. He'd heard that same inflection so many times before, when his old gang would try to insinuate something when they didn't want to admit that they wanted to try something completely ridiculous. "Well..." the merman said, slowly stopping his laughter. "If it was just one or two drops, then it'd just make your vision swim. Also kinda makes you feel... weightless? Hm, hard to describe, but no hallucinations until you take more." He'd once swallowed some slime on accident. Yang had slipped some into the cool-ade at an event, but someone caught them and threw it back in their faces. The merman got a bit in his mouth, and he'd had trouble just walking straight. When everything looked like it was underwater, it was hard not to try and swim.

Suddenly, a girl appeared - out of nowhere - and began chittering in a language Yang couldn't pin down. It sounded like something a dolphin would squeak out on a lazy day... or a humpback whale on a hyper one. Just what is this girl saying? His face reflected a bit of surprise, but no more than what one would normally expect if someone just came running up to them. I can't speak... wait, that sounds... similar... A smirk crossed Yang's face as he realized that it was a sea-dweller's language. It made sense she was chittering away in that tongue since he was still lazing in his merman form, but it was a bit bizarre that she assumed him knew it. At least, that's what he assumed she thought. After she stopped talking, Yang once again opened his mouth, this time to speak in his own native tongue.<< "I have no idea what you just said. I can assume you're a sea-kin race, though. Nice to meet you." >> His own tongue sounded like the new girl's, but it was distinctly different. Instead of whalesong and dolphin chatter, it was a mixture of Japanese and Chinese, with the base undertones of the giant, baleen whales' calls. It was a dialect of Mer that was mostly just spoken in the northern Pacific Ocean, especially in the Yellow Sea, where he had been born and raised.

Leaning onto one hand, he waited for the new girl to respond.

。。。 べ ス デ 。ータマもー。ラ ド べ 。。。
I won't hi∂e。 /
Let's ha⊻e some funBefore the ∂ay's ∂one

User ImageYANGUser ImageYANGUser Image  

Grimalkenkid

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Inu of Everlasting Dawn
Crew

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:26 pm
╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗☆╔══════════════╗☽☾╔══════════════╗★☆★☆★☆★
One is of Earth,the other is of sky. They both have their eyes aimed skyward,one for the clouds,and the other for the moon. Together they're a kick a** team!

User Image User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Dєxтer McBαnє aиd Tץ ℓ eя Lєviσи

☽☾ ╚══════════════╝☆╚══════════════╝☽☾╚══════════════╝★╚══════════════╝☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

With Tyler heading out to follow Lillian for a bit, that left Dexter with Cyrus is taking care of Naddie and Saria. He was starting to feel really tired-emotionally speaking-but he wanted to make sure Saria would be okay. Not to mention little Naddie. It sucked being a kid and sick so far from home,he knew that from experience. The least the angel could do was take care of her too for a bit. With the siren tucked in bed and given some medicine,Dexter felt like he could sit down for a bit and rest a little. He really was grateful for Cyrus hanging around,it would help him keep an eye on the girls and help out a little. "Thanks for sticking around,Cyrus. I really appreciate it." Sitting down next between the girls' beds,the angel got comfortable. Naddie wouldn't sleep just yet so she decided to talk with Cyrus. Dexter was curious about how long he's been a ghost himself. "Yeah,how long had it been?" That was when he heard Saria scream. "Saria?!"

Meanwhile,out in the hallway,Tyler just gave Lillian his peace offering and was hoping for the best. She took it,that was a good sign-and she didn't sound as angry at him for...whatever reason she was mad. That was good,really good. "Just 'meh'?" At least Dani was trying to be a bro and help smooth things over between them,that much the werewolf could be grateful for. He could hear what he was whispering to the female pretty easy but didn't say anything. In then end,Lillian had to decide. Though it wouldn't hurt to have some help. It was around that time that Tyler heard Saria scream back in the infirmary. Saria?! Nuts...after what happened today,there was no way he was going to leave Dexter and the others alone for now. "Listen,I gotta check in on something! You chew on that jerky and just remember that I'm sorry! We'll do something like go on a run or chase rabbits later! With spring they'll be coming back in droves! Later!" Tyler sprinted back in the room then.

Dexter was out of his seat in a second and at Saria's side. She tried to get out of bed for some reason and make a break for it before being put back into bed. He went by her bedside to check her out. "Saria,are you okay?"
"Dudes,what's happening in here now?!"
"I think Saria just had a bad dream...a really bad one..."
"Geez...what happened down in the lab must have really messed her up."
"I really hope that it didn't...I want her to get better..." The angel held Saria's hand in his,hoping it would calm her down and help her sleep better. "She's been through a lot and...deserves to get better."
"No kidding...I can hang around for a bit if you want."
"I wouldn't mind. Just to have someone watch over Saria and help Cyrus with Naddie."
"No problem."

Man...what a day...so much for nice and calm... It wouldn't be over though for Dexter until he knew that Saria would be alright. He knew that she had to come out okay in the end,she just had to. So he held onto her hand for as long as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm
·.¸
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Attina M.Dahli ¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸
.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·
.¸¸.
User Image
Sandra’s seen a leprechaun,
Eddie touched a troll,
Laurie danced with witches once,
Charlie found some goblins gold.
Donald heard a mermaid sing,
Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known
I've had to make myself

User ImageXXXX Attina’s excited look slowly dissipated as she noticed that his tongue was not the same as hers. She also could not make out what he said. She was a bit disappointed that he was not from her part of the ocean but do to this reason she didn’t feel it right to continue speaking in the native tongue. Even if Attina could understand her it would take her to long to translate it in her head. She decided to just switch back to the humans native tongue. She put a smile on her face and just laughed a bit at the awkward moment that just happened. “Hi sorry about that I was just so excited to see another mer-person here that I just assumed you were from my part of the waters.”

XXXXHer attention was then turned to the strange noise that a person was making. Attina was utterly confused, but then again it could be that person’s native tongue. She couldn’t help but pull out her water damaged book and started to scribble the description of this person. Their white hair, orange tails, very red eyes with black middles and his strange noises that were coming from him. She then looked up and noticed another person this one looked a normal human. Attina was then incredibly flustered, how rude of her to not notice her there too what an awful first impression.

XXXXShe quickly put her book away, “Sorry, I am a bit new to all of this. My name is Attina; I hope we can be friends.” Attina still wasn’t too sure about the human customs should she shake these people’s hands, give them hugs or even kiss their cheeks. And what about the one with the tails what if he was in the middle of some sort of strange ritual perhaps she should not interrupt. “So if you do not mind me asking…is he normally like that? Is that what his kind act like that normally?” She then looked back at the merman on the beach and noticed his tail.

XXXX How in the world do you get around with your tail? It must be incredibly difficult.” She then looked down to her bruised legs then rolled her eyes. She was sure that he got around a lot better than she did. Her attention was back to who she assumed was a human girl she was a little embarrassed to ask but this new person has been on her legs for her whole life time. “This is somewhat an odd question I am sure but how do you walk without falling down?” While asking she pulled back out her book awaiting to hear the great tips Attina was sure she was about to get. Of course while waiting she continuously looked curiously at the other person rolling around in the sand making the strange noises.

Misery66

Invisible Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Flatterer 200

Grimalkenkid

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

Lillian unzipped the bag and threw a piece of jerky into her mouth to chew. It was good jerky, she couldn't deny that, but she couldn't just forgive Tyler for... whatever he did. It didn't matter since she was slightly less angry. "I can give you a minute if you need it." Lillian looked up at Daniel, the smile fading a bit. "But he..." she trailed off. The ginger werewolf didn't know what he'd done, so she couldn't really tell the human boy. "Hm... maybe..."

She heard Tyler shout something back to her right after a scream came from the office. Lillian figured it would be taken care of with Dexter and Tyler right there, so she chewed a bit more, letting Dani's words sink in. "Don't hold the grudge for too long - Or at least hear what he has to say." The ginger werewolf wasn't very good with just hearing people out; she spoke in the language of actions and reactions better than any other tongue, so she didn't know how to act now that she couldn't tell what action was causing her own reaction. But the human boy had a point. "Yeah... I hear ya." Lillian sighed, crunching the piece of jerky in her mouth and swallowing it. "Squirrel bit me once. Ain't never stopped hatin' 'em. Ya run ahead; I'll catch up."

Lillian dashed back to the nurse's office. Tyler couldn't have moved into a different room, so she poked her head in, leaning off the door frame. Okay, Lulu. Jus'... I dunno. Talk, I guess. "Hey, Ty!" she said loudly, not quite shouting since it was still the nurse's office. "Good jerky. An' I'll hold ya ta chasin' stuff, but it gotta be squirrels, okay? See ya tomorrow." With no word of apology, she just assumed he'd get that she wanted to make up whatever they'd broken.

With that, Lillian ran back to catch up with Daniel. There was no way he could outrun her even if he tried, and she was soon by his side again. "Okay. Tha's done. Let's get some soup fer Saria an' Naddie, 'kay?"

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
☽ρerhαps I am fortυnatє, ρerhaps I aм not.
∑ithєr wαy, I’ll mαkє of this
υnlifє what I caи.➸

Ξ Cyrυs of ɢilмєad Ξ

☪•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•※ •·.·´¯`·.·•☪

Cyrus felt an overwhelming urge to get down and help Naddie push off the ground and onto the bed, but that would've been pointless. The best he could do in that department was possess a step-ladder and bring that over, and there weren't ladders of any kind in the nurse's office. Instead, the ghost mimicked sitting down next to the bed and offering the siren an honest smile. "You just rest and get better, Lady Naddie. That would be the best thing to put our hearts at ease," he said, trying not to sound too righteous or condescending. At least she could do more than he could.

"Thanks for sticking around, Cyrus. I really appreciate it." Cyrus looked over to Dexter, who had also sat down between the two beds. The angel appeared tired, and he couldn't really blame him. Being caught in an explosion... that had to be tiring. Dying had been tiring, actually. Exhausting, even. But it wasn't something he liked dwelling on, so he nodded to Dexter. "It is no trouble. I enjoy assisting my friends. I cannot do it that often, and you look like you needed the help."

Turning back to Naddie, Cyrus caught her question. How long had he been a ghost? His smile fell as she asked and Dexter chimed in. It is just curiosity. With all that has happened, perhaps it is their right to know, though that thought makes me uncomfortable. Really, anything about his death made Cyrus uncomfortable, but with both of them asking, he couldn't really tell them he didn't want to think about it. "I... well, I'm not quite sure. I died-" He was cut off by a sudden and very loud scream. His emotions, already running high, froze, and Cyrus bolted to his feet, screaming as well.

It was only a few seconds after the first scream stopped that he stopped and looked around for the source. From how Dexter - and now Tyler - were acting with Saria, it was most likely her. Cyrus was shivering, not from cold but from fear and a bit of embarrassment. "Ah... s-sorry about that. I... was not expecting anything of the sort." And then he focused on Saria. She looked in even worse shape when she was up and trying to walk around. "Lady Rosa..." the ghost whispered, not willing to abandon Naddie even though the witch was only a few feet away.

User ImageCYRUSUser ImageCYRUSUser Image

Grimalkenkid

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
I am the wandering shadow of the night, the crow's son.
Tsubasa Yorukage
俺は流離の夜の影。鴉の息子だ。翼夜影

Yorukage went through the afternoon classes feeling emotionally numb. He'd had to suppress all his feelings in order to concentrate on what was being taught.

He had the strange urge to visit the nurse's office for his growing headache. Maybe the nurse could do something about it.

Peeking in for a moment, he saw that Dexter seemed to be relatively unharmed, but Saria was the one who was either injured or ill. He couldn't quite tell from where he was standing.

And where was Sveta? Had she escaped unscathed? Had she sustained severe enough injuries that she'd had to be moved to a hospital? Was she even still capable of coherent thought?

What in the world had happened down in that basement?

The fact that Dexter was all right seemed to hint at the best possible outcome, but he couldn't jump to a hopeful conclusion just yet. He had learned many years ago not to hope too much.

He then noticed a girl he'd never seen before, younger than he was. And he'd thought he was the youngest here. Perhaps if they let people her age in...could his sisters come here too? Before he could stop it, he felt a jolt of hope in his heart, and concern for the situation in the office.

It was only serving to make his head hurt worse, and he decided to leave and take care of the pain himself. Now was not the time to ask any questions. Not with so many people around.

No, he wanted to talk to Tyler and Dexter alone, and Cyrus as well. Perhaps then he might get the truth. Or would he?

This...has been a very odd first day, he thought to himself, walking quickly down the hall and hoping no one had noticed him. Is this sort of thing normal around here?

Once classes were finished, he would go back to his dorm and wait for his new friends to return. And take something for his headache.

It was becoming harder to suppress his emotions, he'd noticed. Ever since he'd gotten here, it was like a dam had burst, the floodgates had been opened, and every single thing he'd tried hard not to feel over the years was coming out. Not only that, he was now questioning everything he'd been taught. No wonder his head was throbbing.

The crow was confused, but he knew one thing for certain. No, two: he had to find out what had happened down in the basement, and he had to avoid another breakdown.

It wouldn't do for his reputation to be shattered. If his father found out that he was turning into a hopeless, emotional wreck, he'd be out of the school in no time. This was not what he'd been sent here for. And once he got back home, his brother and mother would remind him, once again, what a failure he was, and this time his father might just agree.

But what to do about it? He couldn't keep all his feelings in forever. He just needed to figure out how to release them in healthy doses, rather than all at once.

That would take time, and he hated realizing that.

Time was passing too slowly for him. He wished he had a spell to speed up time, but that was much too advanced for his level at the moment--if there even was one.

Shaking his head, he wanted to laugh for thinking that time travel could actually be a possibility. How ridiculous. People could see into the future, but accelerate time so far as to actually be able to visit it? Absurd. That had to be impossible.

And yet, he somehow wished he could. He wanted to see if there was a happy future waiting for him.

Wasn't that what Divination class was for? Teaching people how to see into the future? He wasn't sure if he had the makings of a seer in him, and he somehow doubted it. Visions of the future were most likely very rare. Though maybe he could still get something out of the class, even if he was never blessed with a vision.

If only some deity or higher power, if there was one, could give him some sort of sign. If he was even worthy enough of one.

One day I’ll surely reach the place that can heal my lonely heart.
何時かは屹度辿り着ける。孤独な心癒せる場所。

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┃Daniel Lerner┃
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I can give you a minute if you need it." Daniel offered as Tyler and Lulu seemed to have a bit of a standoff. Lillian seemed to want to protest and started to say something, but she quickly trailed off, seeming conflicted. Daniel gave her the best advice he could, and thankfully, the wolf girl seemed to finally calm down and start to really hear what Daniel was saying. "Yeah... I hear ya." She was munching on the jerky all the while and Daniel couldn’t help but admire the smell. He’d have to ask Jude to send him some in his next care package. Finally, Lillian stopped and turned around, heading back to talk with Tyler and seeming to have a new resolve. Daniel nodded to her and couldn’t help but smile. Whenever he could help guide someone else’s way, whether it be teaching them a new skill or making them smile or giving them advice…Moments like these were the ones that made him feel like he was doing something right. Like he had a purpose.

Daniel went ahead and limped along, the boot on his foot making it rather slow going. Granted, he was getting around faster than he was before when he was limping on his unbandaged leg, but now he could feel the pain medication starting to kick in. It was starting to get a little darker and he had a feeling that as soon as they made the soup delivery, he would have to head out to his evening classes. As much as he would have liked to spend the evening getting to know Lillian and the others more, women in need came first and directly after that was his studies. The girls who were sick had Dexter, Tyler and Cyrus to take care of them so he knew he would feel guilty if he didn’t go to his lectures.

Within a few minutes Lillian was bounding to his side again and he could hear her from several feet away as she came sprinting towards him. "Okay. Tha's done.” Daniel nodded, feeling proud of her for trying to fix things and he gave her a little pat on the shoulder as encouragement. “Let's get some soup fer Saria an' Naddie, 'kay?" With a grin, Dani said, “Yeah, let's go.” feeling more energized again.

It didn’t take much longer for them to reach the cafeteria and Daniel pushed past all of the other kids in the cafeteria, grabbing a bowl of soup that was set out. He figured the lunch ladies probably didn’t want kids smuggling out their good dishes, but honestly, they would just have to get over it. They had sick friends to take care of and he had broken the rules before. In fact, because of his smoking addiction, he was already breaking campus rules all the time. This wouldn’t be a big deal to him and he could always just return them later. After grabbing a bowl of soup in his own arms and then turning to Lillian, Daniel asked, “Okay, we have the food." And suddenly, a smile rolled over his lips and he got an idea. "I’ll race you back to see who can get there first without spilling any of the soup. What do you think?” He was having a fun time and felt like having a little contest with the girl. Daniel was always a fan of sports, so healthy competition was something that he missed in this off season. Although he had the boot on his foot, if the goal was to go as fast as you could without spilling the open soup bowls, then she would have to slow down to something at least closer to his speed. Daniel gave her a grin, trying to put her in the mood for competition. She seemed like a girl who could take a punch, so something simple like this should be fun for her.

Arisa_Howl

Dapper Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Grimalkenkid

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image►★ Don't hate мe вecaυse I'm םiffereиt. ☆◄
I coυld steαl your
Heart by the Moonℓight. So ℓet мe Howl aиd let мe be Me!

→☼Lillian Sora Kaмerka☼←

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☼
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ☾

It was definitely getting a bit darker outside, but Lillian didn't really care. If she missed her evening classes, so what? She could make it up later. And besides, Daniel was grinning. That meant he was feeling better, so the ginger werewolf grinned along with him.

When they got to the cafeteria in about a minute or two, Daniel went ahead and got a bowl of soup from the lunch ladies. There weren't as many kids in the cafeteria as there had been at the beginning of lunch, but that didn't mean she didn't have to dodge a few as she made her way over to the human boy and grabbed a second bowl, making sure that it was chicken noodle soup inside. "Yup. An' good 'n healthy stuff, too." Lillian snatched a spoon for both bowls, sticking them into their respective bowls. "Ain't gonna make 'em snarf this stuff down without these, are we?" Daniel was smiling again, so she listened to his idea with great intent.

"I'll race you back to see who can get there first without spilling any of the soup. What do you think?" What did she think? She thought that she was liking this boy more and more. If she had a tail, it would've been wagging back and forth vigorously, but she didn't, so she just settled on a huge grin of her own. "Yer on, then! Jus' dun say I didn't warn ya; I love racin'." It didn't matter what kind of race it was, if it was a race, she would take it seriously. "On yer mark, git set..." Lillian said with a bit of dramatic flair, which wasn't much considering who it was. "Go!"

Lillian knew she couldn't run, or even walk too fast, with the bowl of soup in her hands, but that didn't stop her from power-walking. She kept her eyes on her goal the entire time, dodging other students and the occasional trash can as she sped down the halls and back to the nurse's office. Got it! As soon as she was through the doors, she looked back, seeing that she had most definitely won. "I think I won tha' one, Dani," she said as soon as he was within hearing distance so she didn't have to shout. Setting the bowl down on Saria's table, the ginger werewolf looked to the boys who had stayed in the office. "Welp, gotta git ta class. Looks like y'all got this covered."

With that, Lillian dashed out and to her classes. To say that she was distracted was an understatement; the ginger werewolf couldn't help but fidget with her pencil as the lecture droned on, and it had a considerable amount of bites marks by the time classes got out for the afternoon. As soon as the bell rang, she was out the door and rushing down the halls to go to the nurse's office. Even if they didn't need her there, she couldn't help but worry about her friends.

User ImageLILLIANSORAUser ImageLILLIANSORAUser Image

The Studio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces