Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
•▌βєɭiєѵє iɲ ɱє!•

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

desired

Bashful Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

• • • • • • • • • rofiles

XXXXXOnly post when you are accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image
Konnichiwa!, My name is Rin Tomoya. I really, love my name. To me it means, mirror reflections. I've been living since December 25th ????. I'm obveously a female. So see ya!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe i d e n t i t y

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Rin can be irritated easily but she's confident and won't let anything get away with her. She loves to be cute with her clothes and with her style, people say she's just too adorable. She stands out a lot and because of that people admired her. Rin isn't just about clothes and popularity, she also wants to be friendly with all kinds people. There is a legend that Angels loves to sing and Rin is now at professional stage for humans. (Her personality after she became an angel.)

B I O G R A P H Y
When the writer was writing Rin's life story as a human, the writer noticed something different in her heart, there was no sin at all. The writer took a closer look and began to understand, Rin was always treating everyone the same and didn't know how to stand out to the world. The writer want to get rid of her badly.

The writer sent out an earthquake to the world and meanwhile, the earthquake had only killed just one person. Sadly it was Rin. Everyone didn't cared much about her not even her parents! Next morning, Rin woke up and felt the Writer's face in front of her talking about making her one of the "chosen one" of all guardian angels.

Or course, she knew it has a big responsibly and soon she was going to protect the boy's life with all her power and probably renew her love for everyone. She always looked up to the Writer and herself to follow the duty.

P O W E R S
She specialized in magic and air trickery. So, Rin can do a lot of neat, unexplainable things. She has a bunny named Saku who accompanies her in her magic. Saku is a real sweet heart. Air is Rin's main element, so she can do many tricks with it, such as moving an item with wind or starting a tornado if she wanted. Although, she probably won't do that.

But other than that she can move really fast because of her new ability.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXto deep R E A L I T Y

D E A T I L S
When she was a human and still an angel, she always had an amazing voice but sometimes it doesn't stand out as much but now that she is an angel and now everyone always give her a compliment.

L I K E S

♥ singing
♥ sweets
♥ mochi

D I S L I K E S

✗ sea food
✗ aches
✗ pitch black

miikanchii

desired

Bashful Prophet

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Hello!, My name is Haru Meeds. I really, love my name. To me it means, Spring. I've been living since March Seventh ????. I'm obviously a female. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Haru is a childish person, all the way down to her core. She can be angered easily just by being called Short, ugly, stupid, simply teases like that. She comes off as a precious innocent person, though can be extremely perverted. So many may consider her to be immature but that is far from the fact, though she is a childish, bubbly person, she is also very anxious and may become nervous around other people and even may obsessively check on things to make sure they are alright.

B I O G R A P H Y
The writer had decided that Haru was worthy to be one of the chosen ones, she was always so quiet before her death. Never speaking a word, even when she tried to talk no words seemed to come out. She was often teased by other people at her school, even at home she found no refugee. Her mother had died long ago from Breast Cancer and she was left to her father and older sister.

Though her older sister seemed to be the only one to care for her. As for her father, he had strict rules about Haru and her sister. Everyday, Haru and her sister were to leave for school at six o' clock, when school ended for Haru at 2:30 she was to go to her sister's private school, and wait until her school let out. Together they would go to the store, buy dinner, return home, make dinner, wait for their father. This was a routine that Haru explained on paper to her teachers when they'd ask about her day. But she never mentioned what happened after they waited for their father, it usually went where the two watched their father eat the food, and wait instruction.

If it wasn't followed, then they had no hope of sleeping that night, in horror the writer watched the terror of their father. A terrible man, and still Haru loved him as a father, she did not care what he did to her, she was only glad that she had that pathetic house, her pathetic sister and herself. It wasn't until Haru entered high school that the writer decided her fate.

It was a normal routine day, but Haru's sister told her to meet her at home and to go buy the food alone. Though Haru was nervous she agreed to it, continuing the routine Haru returned home, made dinner and waited. After about an hour she became afraid about her sister and searched around the house, it didn't take her long to find her sister in the closet.

A week later Haru was on a school trip to the beach, and while playing in the water a wave came, and she died in the ocean. When she awoke to the writer she said her first words in forever "Thank you," and since then she was happy, bubbly, confident in her job to protect a boys life.

P O W E R S
Haru's main power is Earth, though it has it's real strong points she cannot use them near water, though it's strange it is related to her death in water. Other then her element power she can stopped time, though it isn't stop time for a few hours, more like five minutes tops and once she uses up her five minutes she usually faints and can't be waken up by anything. Though her time stopping power doesn't expand, she can't stop time for three minutes one day, then have a whole new five minutes the next, no, its three minutes then she has two left over before she passes out.

D E A T I L S
Before she was an angel, though she couldn't speak, she was pretty good at music composer, mostly violin, cello, and a little bit of music software.

L I K E S

♥ ice cream
♥razzels
♥Just plain ol' food!

D I S L I K E S

✗ Spicy food
✗Water
✗Physical and Mental Pain

The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

Yo!, My name is Miyuki Kazehaya. I really, love my name. To me it means, beautiful snow. I've been living since February Fourteenth ???? . I'm obveously a female, moron. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Miyuki has an outgoing and kind personality. Though she can be charming and compassionate, she never backs down from a fight. She will never start a fight unless it is with someone who is harassing someone close to her. She is an athletic person and is smart despite her lazy nature. Miyuki is stubborn so when it comes to competition she does whatever it takes to win. She is protective of those close to her and cares very much for them. She is sarcastic and arrogant, but is in truth a gentle person. Even though Miyuki has a cold outer shell, she is in truth sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily.

B I O G R A P H Y
Miyuki was born to a wealthy family, her father; owning a large set of companies, her mother; a pianist, and her older brother. For a while they lived happily. Miyuki and her brother received everything they could have ever asked for. They were living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around them and brought up well with the best education and support. When Miyuki was 12 though, her mother was overcome with an unknown illness. Her father did whatever possible to help her, but in the end it was useless. Miyuki's mother died, leaving her father heart-broken. Miyuki didn't know what to do without her mother there. She was lost, and so was her father and brother.

After her mother's death Miyuki's father became engulfed in his work and completely ignored her and her brother. He acted as if they had never existed and Miyuki could not accept the fact that her father didn't acknowledge them as his children. Miyuki couldn't understand why he would treat them as such when they used to be such a happy family. When asking her brother, she simply ignored her and walked away. Even her brother had begun to stray away from her and Miyuki had begun to feel so very alone. One day she approached her father and asked him why he no longer cared for them. In response he slapped her hard across the face and sent her flying to the floor. Looking at her in disgust, he simply responded, "Because I wish that you were never born." That's when Miyuki knew she would never be the same again.

Soon after that event Miyuki went into a depression and locked herself in her room for weeks. Even if she wanted to leave she feared that once she left the room everything would still be the same again, she would still be alone. One day she finally left her room, accepting the fact that her father would never love her. She moved into her Uncle's house and lost all contact with her father and brother. She became a child that was angry at the world. She pushed everyone away from fear of being hurt anymore then she had already been. Miyuki began to get into fights, eventually getting to the point where she became a delinquent. Students avoided her in school, having heard of annoying rumors that were far from true. Teachers ignored her from lack of faith in her studies and gave her disapproving looks. If anyone really did confront Miyuki, it was either a fellow delinquent or someone asking for a fight.

At this point, Miyuki had begun to loose faith in herself. When she wasn't fighting or skipping schools, she was looking for a reason to continue on living. She had no one, people already seemed to have given up on her long ago. Despite this, Miyuki kept looking for a reason no matter how small it was. She didn't care if she was hated or not for the things she did or her reasons why. The Writer watched her as she looked on for a reason to keep on going even if it seemed impossible. Her story was one of despair and loneliness, he felt the least he could do was grant her last wish.

The day of Miyuki's death was as normal as could be. That day she had skipped school and was wandering around the streets, looking for something to do in order to pass the day by. Her thoughts were off in the clouds and she hadn't been paying attention to the street light. The last thing Miyuki heard in her last life was a sudden screeching noise and a scream, maybe her own or someone else's. She awoke to find the Writer standing next to her, almost studying her. He told her that she had died, and that she would be one of the chosen ones. She would be a Guardian Angel and be assigned to protect a human boy, in order to protect him. She became determined in her job, promising herself that the boy would live the life she never had the chance to finish. She feels a deep respect for the Writer, for giving her a reason: the boy.

P O W E R S
Miyuki's main power is that of water. She is one of the most destructive Guardian Angels, her power being one of the four basic elements like Rin's and Haru's. Though she doesn't see it as very useful, it does seem to come in handy most of the time. Miyuki, like Haru, has a power then her elemental one. When sketching or painting, Miyuki has the ability to alter its form such as painting a picture of a specific place and diving into the painting only to be at said place. Even though, she does not have the ability to bring something in her painting to life, seeing as though it is only within the Writer's control to do such.
Unlike Rin, Miyuki has a black cat name Jun that is her company when protecting her human. He always seems to be giving her comments on how she should think ahead rather then being too blunt like always.

D E T A I L S
Even before Miyuki was an angel, she was great at sketching and painting. She has a bit of a dislike for Haru, seeing as though they are polar opposites, and they don't get along well. She has a fear of thunder as well as insects.

L I K E S

♥ Ramen
♥ Spicy Food
♥ Art

D I S L I K E S

✗ Annoying people
✗ Fake's
✗ Rude or spiteful people

truewildchild

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 am
User Image

Oh my goodness! Hello there!, My name is Kurt Allen Wilkins. I really, like my name. To me it means, that's what you have to call me. Tee hee. I've been living since January 30th, 1991. I'm obveously an AMAZING MALE. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
I'm super fun loving and one hyper dude. I doesn't let anything get in my way of having fun. I can be serious when I really wants to be and can put up one hell of a fight if needed, but deep down he is the biggest teddy bear ever. I am one strange dude and has been told often that I'm mad. Mad as a hatter I always say. I tend to run off giggling afterwards. Yes I giggle. Often too peeps. I love my music and you can you can usually find my out jamming to music on my little i-pod. I trie to never get sad about anything and if any of my friends are upset I will do anything to make them happy. I love my dear friends and I'm willing to make new ones peeps. I just can't stand stuck ups though. If you try to act all tough or think you are better than me or any of my friends he will give you a good whoppin. I'm not gay ok people I'm just really crazy. Don't confuse the two please.

B I O G R A P H Y
Since I was little crazy things have always happened to me. I used to always get into fights and I was very accident prone. I would get hurt randomly over something so silly. I was kind of clumsy so I wasn't to worried about it. Mom however was always worried. Fights at school with kids who thought they were better than me. Also in my early years my parents divorced. It was no big deal but afterwards my father remarried to this one horrilbe woman. Stepmom isn't the best. She abusive man.

Well I guess I should tell you about the time I almost got killed. Well my step mother got dear old dad into drugs. I still saw my father often, but it was becoming less and less as the years went on. Anyways so stepmadre ticked off the drug dealers. I was at dad's home alone when they drove by shooting at the place. Never been more scared in my life. I told my dad later to ditch the woman and everything that came with her. I haven't been to his house in years.

Recently I been seeing weird things. This girl has been popping up here and there and she seems somewhat familiar. I get the feeling she is important but I don't know. She seems like a creeper. She watches me but so far she hasn't actually come up to me. Is she gathering information I don't know! Stalker creeper lady!

S K I L L S
Lets see... I'm good at many things but I guess I shall talk about what I'm really good at. Cooking is like my baby. I love baking moslty but I can make an amazing dinner then make you cake. I make homemade frosting which is like a family recipe. Tis amazing and no I don't put any specail ingredients. Perverts. Other than cooking the only other things I'm good at are things dealing with music. I can play a guitar, saxophone, and cello. Yes I know I know I'm great. I also took some dance lessons. No not ballet. So when you see me on the dance floor you know I got skills.

D E A T I L S
I basically live with mi madre, but the thing about her is that she is always gone. She is pretty normal and she tends to worry a lot about me. Dad has still with that woman, poor man, but hey that's what he wants for his wife. I have a half sister, but she lives with her mom somewhere. I have to cats. The girl is Nem. I have had her since I was little so that is why her name is simple. She has beautiful black fur. The boy, who is white, his name is Snubbles. Its more of a dogs name but you know what he acts like one.

L I K E S

♥ Music
♥ Sweets
♥ Just having fun.

D I S L I K E S

✗ People who think they know everything.
✗ Being alone.
✗ Drugs. Who needs em to have fun?

Nickelfrizz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

Yo! What's up?!! My name is Vyse Josiah Lockon. I really, love my name. To me it means, nothing; at least; I don't think there is a meaning... It's just "Vai-zu Jo-sai-ah Lock-on." I've been living since December 17th, 1993. I'm obviously a boy. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Vyse has an upbeat, optimistic personality and has a "never give up" philosophy, despite the fact that he can be very laid-back sometimes. Occasionally, he is the one who keeps his friend's up in high spirits with his strong compassion and empathy. Although he may appear uncaring and rude towards new acquaintances. He's also the the type who is very funny once you get to know him. Vyse is extremely driven to do well and be a role model to those around him.

B I O G R A P H Y
Growing up; I always wanted to be a soldier. At first; it was because my grandfather was a soldier in a war and was a very renown general. Then it was simply because I wanted a gun and the right to shoot enemies. Hey, no laughing, I bet you were the same too! Then it was because of the opportunities and possible awards that soldiers can get. Along came my sister, Aliki, and then I didn't want to be a soldier anymore, just a fighter like my father so I can stay close to her. Sure, she ticks me off once in a while, but that's what siblings do, right?!

So I started to learn various fighting styles before I settled on fencing. But I still remember the fighting moves from the others that I've tried, so don't bother wasting my time and yours, and just go pick a fight with someone else. Save you some hospital bills, I'm sure. Under my father's teachings, I soon became skilled in sword fighting and bought myself some custom twin swords. Now I concentrate on my own style of fighting during my free time, to the point where my sister has a hard time dragging me out of the basement. Sometimes I even ask my dad, granddad and several uncles about a technique. Oh! Before I forget; my mom's a baker, along with my sister who likes helping her whenever she can. Her cinnamon buns are normally sold out before lunchtime!

School was never something I has to talk much about, I'm a fairly "normal" kid in there despite the fact that most of the people in there know about my fighting abilities, so some of the shy, nervous, and easily scared people tend to steer clear of me. By the way, do you have any idea who that girl is? She keeps following me around, and now I'm getting a bit annoyed because she never bothered to talk to me... What in the world does she want?

S K I L L S
Vyse is an expert swordsman for his age who fights with twin cutlasses and occasionally pistols. He can focus his energy through his weapons to perform high-powered attacks beyond the ability of normal fighters. However, outside of the fighting competitions and practice, he doesn't pick fights with others. But whenever he can, he would gladly carry around his swords.

D E A T I L S
Vyse is somewhat short for his age, his speed making up for his missing height. Although I'm warning you, never call him a Shorty unless you want a one-way trip to the hospital. He has brown hair and brown eyes, and a scar on his under his left eye during a failed rescue attempt when he was ten years old while protecting his younger sister Aliki. He wears a black "eyepatch"-shaped lens over his right eye which has a small degree of farsightedness. Vyse never wanted to bother with the hassle of contact lenses or glasses, complaining that they were too much of a hassle or hazardous to himself whenever he fights. Not to mention the fact that his left eye is perfectly fine.

L I K E S

♥ His sister
♥ Fighting in Competitions
♥ His weapons

D I S L I K E S

✗ Being called Short
✗ Anyone who picks on his sister or friends
✗ That one strange girl that keeps following him around...

ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

Hey there buddy!, My name is Takeshi Aiken. I really, Love my name. To me it means, Calm and fun loving. I've been living since July 26th, 1991. I'm obveously a Male. So see ya!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Takeshi isn't one to get angry easily, he is mostly calm and loves a good time. Takeshi can be caring and understanding most of the time and willing to listen to anything someone has to say. He also has an artistic side, he loves to draw and paint he can also play guitar. Takeshi is more of a mellow guy but is willing to go anywhere fun, he doesn't like to be a downer.

B I O G R A P H Y
Well, My life isn't one that will interest most people, well maybe a few parts. I came from a normal family, mom, dad, and two sisters, sadly never had any brothers. School was always good for me, I usually got towards the top of my class. A couple years back my dad passed away with cancer so it was just me my mother and my sisters. I took up a job to help pay for things around the house but I've managed to actually get a good enough job to where it doesn't have to consume my life in order for me and my family to get by.

Here's the interesting part of my life. A couple months ago I was walking home from work and I heard Sirens from the other street, I figured someone got pulled over so I kept on walking but as I listened harder the sounds of the siren was getting closer and fast but once again I didn't mind and as I was crossing the street a guy who apparently was running from the cops hit me doing....I wiuld have to say about sixty. I flipped in the air 3 times before landing on the concrete and strangely, only my wrist was broken, everything else was fine, a little bruised but fine.

Anyways, moving on, after the incident I kept seeing this girl all over whether it be at work or walking home or just going out to hang out with friends or something like that, I always manage to see her but it doesn't look like she is following me or anything, anytime I see her she always seems to be doing something else not even remotely looking in my direction, I don't know maybe getting hit by that car did more then just break my wrist.

S K I L L S
Takeshi is a really talented artist, he loves to paint and draw and all sorts of things and he is really good at it. Another thing Takeshi is really good at is calming a situation down, He is really good and talking things through and making everyone happy and calm.

D E A T I L S
Takeshi lives with his mother and sisters and helps out a lot around the house but his sisters are getting old enough to get jobs themselves so his work time will decrease. Takeshi also has pale red eyes and his hair is more a fading maroon type color as it fades the more it goes towards the back of his head and strangely that's natural for him.

L I K E S

♥ Drawing
♥ Pockii
♥ His Family

D I S L I K E S

✗ Haters
✗ Being sick
✗ Sushi

Phat_Boi33

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff