Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Desperate, I know. But it was worth it! Or was it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:36 pm
Music is life...
User Image

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Okay, so, what I'm about to tell you happened on Friday. And it was really stupid. emo But it worked!!! sweatdrop Ehem...anyway moving on.

I had this HUGE crush on this guy and he's in 4 of my classes, which I'm really happy about. The point is, whenever I try to talk to him or attempt a simple "Hello" he doesn't notice me at all. Unlike the first day of school, he would talk to me alot.

So, I decided to pretend that I was studying in front of his locker and when he sees me...HE'LL TALK TO ME!!!! Well, he talked to me, but just "Excuse me." Not what I was expecting. What I was expecting was: "Man, I haven't talked to you in so long!" and stuff. crying

So...I'm thinking to move on. It's been almost 3 months and some of my grades are suffering because of my HUGE crush on him. Even my friends are bugging me also to move on. So, what do you girls think? Should I move on or continue crushing on him?

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Music IS my life...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 pm
A boy should never get in the way of school! pirate

Now as for what to do, it depends on if you'll ever grab life by the balls or not.

Guys rarely notice when a girl is interested in them unless they were interested in her first. If you think you can muster the courage to force a conversation on him then GO FOR IT! Just start with asking to borrow a pencil then go: "Hey! did you see the new episode of The Waking Dead!? Wasn't it AWESOME!?" and proceed to geek-out with him.

If you can't talk to him, then just move on. No point on dwelling on something that will never ignite.  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Google

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 am
Move on, there's always plenty of guys out there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Grades are more important. Besides your too fabulous to pine over one particular guy at your time in life. It's all about you right now. So just focus on your thing.

When the time is right and your not looking for it. All the pieces will fall into your lap. (Any one in a relationship will tell you it happened when they had not been looking for it. It's just an odd fact of life.)

Women over the years have forgotten to inform other women. That as a female you do not have to look for a man. They are looking already believe me. All you have to do is be your cute self.

And remember Always make him work for it.

Hugs and sparkles
Captain Vita Crunch.

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:17 pm
I say move on.
You deserve someone who will actually notice you, and you'll find that every once in a while a different boy may walk by. He may even glance back, and smile.
You should let someone else notice you, and not how you don't even see them. And i'm not saying you ignore them, but you may just be thinking to much about him that you can't see them at all.
Plus your grades in school are important, and you need to keep them up!
I bet you are a very pretty girl, so let him go. There really are plenty of other people out there for you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm
I say move on, I mean whats the point of liking a guy who doesn't even talk to you. If he does like you by now he would've tried to talk to you by now. And considering your grades are suffering, whats going to happen is your parents are going to notice and try to get you to talk to the against your own free will. And after that its just gonna get worse

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Cup-of-Tea

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm
An old thread but I wonder how it went for you, Aquatic Pisces?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:08 pm
Cup-of-Tea
An old thread but I wonder how it went for you, Aquatic Pisces?

Music is life...
User Image

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Well...I moved on. biggrin
I now have a crush on a different guy, and I'm really good friends with
him too. I talk to him alot and tell him some things about me, that my
friends don't know about. So, I guess everything's well. biggrin

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
User Image
Music IS my life...

AquaticPisces

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Thread Flip 150

Cup-of-Tea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Awww!!! I'm glad it worked out!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm
try saying hi to him or something, guys can be oblivious sometimes to girls and people, besides there isn't much to lose  

Philonious

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games