Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Streets______________-_______Donations and Questing
I'm Giving Back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:32 pm
READ IMPORTANT DON'T F-IN SPAM

Yes It is I The Elusive DJ Of The XSK when it was alive over a year ago.

Now this is a place for charity.

Why

I have a great amount of Gold and Gaia Cash. And am willing to get said Items for anyone but here is the catch. As well as donating some gold you're way if it is too much for me to obtain. For quite sometime Iv'e been accumulating gold for no reason. Its kind of horrible that its just siting their. Main Items I am willing to get are cash items. You can sell them for a good amount but its really no trouble for me to get them so its a good cause

Rules

Its free but their are strings attached. You need to plead you're case to me. Why do you want it and why is it valuable to you. So on and so forth. It has to be a well educated response and I am going to be a hard about this. Also If you flood this page I will personally ask HSK leaders to ban you so play nice. If I don't reply to you then wait its going to take some time for me to reply to everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 pm
RESERVED  

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 pm
RESERVED!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm
I am super surprised no one has taken you up on this offer. I will. I would like any item, or a donation for any item, on my quest thread. You can find a link bellow. As you can see I am doing my best trying to get as much as I can. I am entering contests, posting bunches and selling cash items for loads of well cash. The problem is that I never seem like I am going to make it. So if you could help me out that would be fabulous, if not I appreciate your time.  

tealflower1928

II S L Y II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm
Dark Nekominato
READ IMPORTANT DON'T F-IN SPAM

Yes It is I The Elusive DJ Of The XSK when it was alive over a year ago.

Now this is a place for charity.

Why

I have a great amount of Gold and Gaia Cash. And am willing to get said Items for anyone but here is the catch. As well as donating some gold you're way if it is too much for me to obtain. For quite sometime Iv'e been accumulating gold for no reason. Its kind of horrible that its just siting their. Main Items I am willing to get are cash items. You can sell them for a good amount but its really no trouble for me to get them so its a good cause

Rules

Its free but their are strings attached. You need to plead you're case to me. Why do you want it and why is it valuable to you. So on and so forth. It has to be a well educated response and I am going to be a hard about this. Also If you flood this page I will personally ask HSK XSK leaders to ban you so play nice. If I don't reply to you then wait its going to take some time for me to reply to everyone.

spelling error (:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 am
Most would say that i am well off right now, well i really am not. I pretty much earned everything i have, only getting gifts from christmas time. I am questing Jack Frost. Its a great item and i want ti. To be very honest with you, i am not going to beg you for the item, merely ask for a donation to help me get it. I am raising all the funds i need to get it.

Questing can be fun, but questing can be difficult. I just ask this from you, the great DJ of our guild. People don't seem to care about free help in this guild, otherwise they would have blown this topic up! Trust me, if you were to post this in the forums, people would go crazy,

Thank you for you time.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sundimsta

5,650 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 am
I'm not going to lie I'm not going to sit here and beg for the item I want but I will totally ask if you can donate to me for it.

I'm not really good at questing to be honest and I think the highest amount of gold I ever got up to was 250k without help from someone.

I would really like Astra-III: Sweet Charming Blush because I always wanted the item but could never make a enough to get it.

It would be really cool if I got it and I would be really happy if I did.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 am
Well, I will not sound desperate or anything.

But I will do say, that I do need gold. Why? I am in need of gold, not for myself but for other people. Especially a special person to my heart. I love to gift him a lot, but a lot. But I am running out of funds, he is always questing something or wanting art, which I love to buy for him. Is very difficult when the funds are running out, my invo is washed away, I do not regret it because I'm happy he is using the items for himself and having fun. And when he sees a drawing that I commisioned for him, even better. I don't buy items for myself much, because well, I grown on not liking many, well I do, but for buying it for myself I don't much. I just love to give away. Yeah, me getting an item to then sell it and give away gold? Ahaha, weird, I know but is the way I am and will be always. So, yes, I am in need of funds.

Of course if believable, I do have proof of giving the person items and drawings.

Well, there you go. Simple, easy and straight to the point. I find this thread a little unbelievable, since not many people do this nowadays.  

Valtecour

catfood9

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 am
I have been questing items a lot. Right now, I'm questing Little Lucie. However, in all of the months of questing, I have not gotten any help. Help would mean a lot to me because it'd be a little bit of hope. One of the reasons that I need help is that I do not have a lot of gold since I donated most of it to charities and such. A few months ago, I did a 750k giveaway. I think now is the time to relax a little and take one tiny thing for myself.

Thanks for reading!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:51 pm
NK_Minato

NeoGaia Hero: for a few reasons I am asking you for the help. mainly because it will complete my avi, partly because no matter how much I try I just cant get much gold form zomg and another big part is that no one will buy my SDPlus #65 Ol' Ebenezer when I'm flogging it 50k under the normal buying price.  

NanaKaze Nick

City Streets______________-_______Donations and Questing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff