Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Gen5 - White/Black
More Black and White Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited for Black and White?
  Yes!!!!!!!
  Nah....
View Results

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 am
Pokemon.com - Black and White Versions

The official Pokemon.com website has new shots of the three starter pokemon - Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott - for the upcoming Black and White. I couldn't get all of the website to load on this computer, BUT I did see the expected release date of Spring 2011!

There are also some great screenshots on the site as well, showing some Unova locations like an abandoned factory, a flashy bridge, a dark forest, and a set of train tracks through a very western looking town! Sadly, there's no sign of pokemon tagging along behind you in Black and White.

There's also a nifty map of Unova!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 am
Yeah it has gotten some great reviews so far. A lot of website are comparing it to classic Blue and Red! So yeah I can't wait. Sadly, not a lot of websites are allowing for pre-orders. I don't want to pre-order at Gamestop I rather order it on amazon. (I like the free shipping and the items get here faster)  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 am
Yeah, it's a little early for sites to be taking pre-orders. They'll probably wait until they have an official release date. Personally I don't bother with pre-orders unless there's a real incentive to do so. I'll keep an eye out for news about when they'll start taking them, though!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm
dklepto
Yeah, it's a little early for sites to be taking pre-orders. They'll probably wait until they have an official release date. Personally I don't bother with pre-orders unless there's a real incentive to do so. I'll keep an eye out for news about when they'll start taking them, though!

Yeah but the latest Zelda game is up for pre-order and many other games from E3 2010. sweatdrop Why must Nintendo be so mean! I know I could get the Japanese imports like some but eh...

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 am
Actually, I just checked GameStop.com to see if they had a release date on that Zelda game, and they *DO* have Pokemon Black and White up for pre-order! No cover art or release dates on any of the games, though!

They're showing both games at $34.99 each and will have delivery and in-store pick up options.

Pre-Order Pokemon Black at gamestop.com

Pre-Order Pokemon White at gamestop.com  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am
Actually, I just checked GameStop.com to see if they had a release date on that Zelda game, and they *DO* have Pokemon Black and White up for pre-order! No cover art or release dates on any of the games, though!

They're showing both games at $34.99 each and will have delivery and in-store pick up options.

dklepto
Captain

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 am

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 am
Whoops! My computer got hung up or something when I was posting! I'll clean these up later! *kicks crappy work computer*  

dklepto
Captain

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am
Too bad Gamestop tried to run a game on me or I would be hype. I know they will give away some bonus if you buy from them but I'll just order on Amazon like I do most of my games.  
Gen5 - White/Black

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games