Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Moon Fire & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

"The sadness and the pain......fly as if to shed them away
悲しみは、痛み......それらの距離を当てるかのように飛ぶ"

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
╣- Izuna Alana F. Rayheart -╠
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: hell Of kick a**.
[Location] 場所:
[Weapon] 武器: Lero Bladed Revolver "Fate" and Colt Semi Auto "Destiny"
[Unit]単位: PTX-015 Wildwruger " Reika "
[Out of Tear Gas:]

" Fate ,hope, and Our Destiny. "
"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Why a protection spell Kisi Chan? Even with that the odds of me surviving depends. Whatever... Im going to teach you the power of Precursor. This is yours now..." She had presented Kisi with a glowing ocean blue gem floating in her hand. Connecting to a gold chain, with it only reacting to magic that Kisi was using. Izuna had her rainbow like aura see able.

Izuna had decided to mentor a new precursor, even if she didn't need a successor. Knowing that Kisi was perfect for the training to come. The car engine roared up, Izuna had reopened her eyes revealing her Iris glowing a ocean blue.

Battlefield of love "Angel Heart"

"Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"
ああ、とても貴重です愛のハートビート......情熱的に私たちの夢を重複

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 am
"My protection spell are strong," she murmured indignantly, "the worst that could happen was a few broken bones." Kisi crossed her arms over her chest, deciding she wasn't going to treated like an infant anymore. Still, she was curious about the gem she was offered. As an ex-angel, she could see magic in every part of life. The trees, the sun, it's strength, magic was natural to her. Even Izuna's eyes were natural; for many angels irises took on the shade of magic they were doing. But this gem...she looked down upon it once more, running her thumb over its smooth surface. She could feel the magic inside; it wanted out. But she didn't know what this magic was. "What makes you a Precursor?" she questioned quietly. She couldn't have truly answered that question when she thought she was an angel: she would have simply said God. And she knew God planned Izuna's destiny to become a precursor, but what is it?"

((Is it like Jak and Daxter?))

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

User Image
╚════════✪═══════╝
╣- Izuna Alana F. Rayheart -╠
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分:A day To remember.
[Location] 場所:
[Out of Tear Gas: Not Really, But I Loved that gun... all three.... ]

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" We are a starlight Trans sentient crystalline race, with our hearts being our source of power and contains our souls. We are a race lost in time, to travel among galaxies and accelerate the evolution of intelligent life.... civilizations. Then we left our legacy to the forerunners, as they left their legacy to humanity. With light following in our blood, we can control it to our will. Me and my Sister are the last of our kind, and the purest and powerful. Some would call this a cruse , but I take it as a blessing. As I and my sister am the Grand survivor of the Precursor legacy. " , a red mark had appeared on her shoulder.

Kisi could probably feel the great energy coming from Izuna. " Lesson One, feel the energy. Now tell me, what and do you feel?" The Queen had asked her, as he glowing Fate gear appeared spinning in resonance. Folding her set of wings of light on her back, taking on a angelic appearance in front of kisi. Izuna was showing her true from, as the car blasted down the road. She had let go of the gem, leaving in Kisi's hand.

"Ah, the heartbeat of love that is so precious.... overlapping our dreams passionately"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 am
For a moment, Kisi just raised an eyebrow. Everyone’s heart is the source of their power, physical, mental, magical or otherwise and contained their soul. She didn’t understand the crystalline race however, but looking at the gem in her hand, she figured Izuna needed a crystal to pour her power into. With a frown, she tried to understand the history lesson. Was that why they’d come to her captive’s world? To train them to become more advanced and more vicious? It disgusted the young girl, frowning excessively. Still, she knew better than to comment and make Izuna mad. For all her powers, Kisi refused to fight every again, and thus would make a battle with Izuna quite quick. “So this light, it’s energy?” All of this sounded really familiar, just with different terms. “Can you control only light?” she questioned, wondering what the queen’s limitations were. “and what’s that?” she asked, pointing at the red mark shining on her arm. Without thinking, she reached out, her hand hovering over the skin. She closed her stormy gray eyes, and opened her shields. She purred as she accepted the power surrounding her. In a warm voice she replied, “It’s glorious. It’s constantly in motion, isn’t it?” In her mind’s eye, she could see the energy clearly. If they were open only a glimmer would appear. She could feel Izuna change, and her eyes widened, “You’re a seraph!” With that, she plastered herself into as low of a bow as possible within the car.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚════════✪═══════╝
╣-Izuna Alana F. Rayheart -╠
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════✪═══════╗

[Out of Tear Gas: ]

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" Uh... No... If I was a seraph. I would be one the first one out of heaven. You don't understand where I am coming from are you? The red mark if from when I had kissed my love, and husband. It marks our partnership. Its......complicated. " Izuna had a strong regret, she couldn't let go of the dear memory's she held dear for him. A precursors curse, the man she loved was growing old. Yet she bared young, the former commander of ARC-F91 Kaitosen Fujisaki . Her wings and her fate gear had dissipated into the air, like a flowers petals in the wind. With a wing and a heart appearing on the mark, with the car suddenly stopping into a side parking lot.

" The Year was 1995, I was a young girl at that time. On mother earth, my home planet where spend my the most of life. It was Gear wars , a conflict worldwide and the early days of orbital combat. I was a experiment to create the most deadly solder. I was In the Deraz, and He was in the Rayheart. Hence where I got my last name, kaito he was. A young man about the same age as me around the time. Sixteen and a hell of a spunk. He had saved me, helping realize who I once was, in the last day. We fought, in that battle her had confessed his love for me as I did the same. Reaching our hands toward each other, bringing ourselves into a kiss. The red mark had appeared on my arm, as him the same. Like lost lovers in time, it was like we had reunited. The force that kept us away, we defeated. You think it would be a happy ending, but we had gotten married and had a single child. I seemed never to age, as we watched our son grow up. I noted that he was getting older, as I kept my young look. I took over the company, while he retired at the age of 60. When we took the skies, in the first space launch to another planet known as a Terra II. Where we are today, I soon had learned of me being the lost successor of the throne . When he finally had his last breath, I couldn't help myself to cry. We had both knew that one day, he would die of old age as I continue to life on. ", she had a tear going down her face, As her forehead was set on the wheel.Looking down the at the floor. The inside of the car began to smell like a sweet cherry blossom. " I am a Precursor said the great Amaterasu, a being who control light at their will. Pure and innocent, to always remember the past. The light of good will, to abolish evil. As am I reborn to explore the universe and time, searching far and wide for the lost truth. Guardian of Light and Fate, The Maiden Angelic precursor Izuna. "

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm
((GO AMMY! Love Okami! Sorry just needed to get that out there.))

A fierce blush crossed Kisi’s face. She’d never actually seen a seraph, though she knew greatly about their strength and beauty. But she’d only been an excelling Angel Trainee, not worth taking time out of the Seraph’s busy schedule. Izuna was right; she didn’t understand how something so important could not have been told through legends in Celestia. Obviously, the angels had to have known when it was happening, but why was it forgotten? It confused her, and as her belief in God and Celestia’s teaching were complete, she started to wonder how true this story was. Still, she had proof before her—the wings were true, Izuna’s power was true and pure. She wanted to trust the person who’d rescued her entirely, so she did. Not that it would have changed her behavior. She could see the real pain flowing from Izuna, whether her story was true or not, she’d help the suffering. Reaching over the car, she gently placed her small hand over the mark, not covering it completely. She squeezed her shoulder, trying to ignore the energy tickling her hand. Then she simply listened, stroking her arm during the hardest parts.

By the end of the soliloquy Kisi’s eyes glistened with her own tears. Though she’d never expected to nor experienced love, she’d known it’s cutting edge. It confused her, as she’d never had someone die. They were in a better place, if they were worthy of love. Which everyone was. Love came from unexpected places. “Was he a good man?” she questioned, “If so, he is with God now, just waiting for you.” She reached over, and stroked her hair, “You will not live forever, and he can wait in God’s hands.”

She refused to stop the strokes as it seemed another being entered. In a calm voice, she replied, “I am no longer an angel, nor a fighter. I am a friend of Izuna’s. I have been cruel, and I mean to atone for my sins. But I will take care of Izuna to the best of my ability. I will help her stay in the present while she remembers her past. To see the good while she abolishes evil. And I will travel with her while she travels. She is in my care, as I am in hers.” She bowed to the source of the energy, grateful it stayed with Izuna

((If I’m interpreting this wrong, just tell me.))

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 pm

User Image
╚════════☯═══════╝
╠ -運命 Empress Izuna - ╣
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════☯═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分: Finding Him.
[Location] 場所:
[Out of Tear Gas: I hated the last Boss =p ]

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

" He was already reincarnated , he choose to. He said in a dream, I will never die. I choose to live, I make my own future. As The Thirtieth Maiden of Light and Fate. This mark represents fate and the shining light. " She rose a fist, with it glowing with her blood red XIII mark of the will. " Kisi, I think would want to stop rubbing my arm. The mark isn't going away. Forever. I know your my friend, but this story is true. Once one is dead, I believe they are reincarnated. Its the circle of life, always allowing to chose between heaven or hell. "

" I more capable of taking care of myself. Now, Lets go visit my son Saito and his android wife Crueltear. They're having their first child. " She had opened her hand forward, pressing the gas. Driving toward the hospital, Izuna had shifted her personality again. Once she started to talk about her past, she would talk about it alot.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 am
“Of course. God wants those who go to Heaven to be happy. If they choose to be reincarnated, of course he would allow it.” Kisi cocked her head to the side, “But if he’s been reincarnated, why haven’t you found him yet?” She was innocent; it was the only excuse for her ignorance of how much pain the question could cause. Curiosity was the major thing left of her personality. Everything else had been beaten out of her. She blinked when Izuna told her that her daughter-in-law, an android was birthing a child. “How?” she asked, before quickly adding on, “glorious! It is a gift from God.” She looked down at her own fingers, watching the metal bend as she curled and uncurled them. Angels were gifted with a child by God. But she’d assumed her cyborg state would prevent her from carrying one. But if a full android could do it….  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:18 pm

User Image
╚════════☯═══════╝
╠ -運命 Izuna Alana F. Rayheart - ╣
- 飯綱アラナ藤崎礼ハート -
╔════════☯═══════╗

[Mood]今の気分:
[Location] 場所:
[Out of Tear Gas: Kinda have be quick for this one =p ]

"運命、希望、私たちの運命"

The Car had arrived at the hospital,with Izuna rushing out of the car. Up the elevator , down the halls passing by other docters. nurses, and patients. Finding crueltear and her husband , next to each other.

User Image

TriggerHeart Crueltear and Saito Rayheart

" Ah .... Mom... I knew you could make it!" Saito was now a proud father. As Crueltear was on the medical bed , holding the child in her arms. " Now Kaito Kun, lets not be loud. Taku is sleeping.... Want to hold the next prince of the empire ? Mother in law? " The baby had woken up, opening his little eyes. Having the same hazel eyes as his mother and the black hair of his father. He was too cute to be true, hours of hard labor finally harvested a gift. The married couple's first child. " Ohhhh..... he has your eyes crueltear chan, and Taku is a cute name just for him. "
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm
Kisi rushed after Izuna. She felt like they were being chased, considering how fast the queen was fleeing. Still, she knew there was no danger, so she followed behind, closing the door to her car. She missed the first elevator, having to take the another. She reached the next floor, seeing the array of disorder lingering from Izuna's path. She calmed the doctors, nurses and patients before stepping into the new family's room. She smiled, watching the child look around the room, intelligence already in his eyes. She would allow Izuna to hold him before offering to bless him.  

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas