SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Stretching around her three sleeping kits, Duskheart answered sleepily herself, "She's asking that he be the father of her unborn kits since Foxpad is gone." She licked Nightkit's tiny head lovingly, happy to know that he looked so much like his father.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 am
have you noticed how he looks at her?Ibet he watches that girl sleep! clovertail told her.

Fawnstep padded toward the nursery,she was bringing fresh-kill to the queens.when she reached the bramble thicket she popped her head through the entrance."I hope you have not eaten because i have a mouse for you and Clovertail to share".  

sokkie1234
Crew

asharin bosmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 pm
(time warp. one year. kits are now apprentices and apprentices are now warriors)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:13 pm
Moonclaw climbed out of the warrior's den feeling hungry, so she helped herself to a nice pigeon. As she ate her fresh-kill she watched her children climb out as well, they were now long and slim, they were not pugy kits anymore, they were warriors now.
Ashspots was the first to be ahead of his littermates as they all headed out for some breakfast before they were assigned their duties for the day. "Ouch!" the gray and white warrior turned around to see Thistlefrost tugging on his tail.
"Will you hurry it up! we haven't got all day!" Thistlefrost remarked, letting his tail slip from her jaws.
Mellowtail rolled his eyes "you two should stop fighting for once" he exclamined not caring if he was going to wake up the other warriors."She started it!Ashspots hissed."you keep taking too long! his sister spat back.
Shadestep ignored her siblings complaining and slipped past them to meet Duskheart in the nursery "hello Duskheart" she mewed happily, relieved to get away from her littermates.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:26 pm
"Hey guys, I was checking in with the queens and their kits...you wouldn't have happened to see my three little warriors, have you?" Just as she said that, the three warrior ran into camp, all with two rabbits clamped in their jaws.
"Hey Duskheart, everybody." Greycloud nodded her head to them as she dropped her rabbits in the fresh-kill pile. "You should've been hunting with us this morning."
"They were practically jumping out at us today." Nightwhisper agreed after he had dropped his prey.
"Stop bragging you two, we nearly caught nothing because of your chattering." Stonestep has in much better heath ever since she had started her warrior training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 am
"Well we could've been hunting if wasn't for these two fighting" he snarled brushing past the hunting group and grabbing his own kill which was a blackbird and began chewing on it.
Thistlefrost snatched one of their rabbits from the fresh-kill pile and dragged away from the crowd.
"For your information, I was clearly taking my time, but it was Thistlefrost that was rushing me!" his sister didn't respond back, Ashspots ignored her as well and grabbed a rabbit the group caught and sat down with it.
Shadestep laughed "little? your kits are older than us and still act like kits!" Shadestep knew her sibilings were the same, it seemed like nothing had changed since they left the nursery. Even when they were apprentices they always argue over who was cleaning the elders, or who was getting the most amount of prey. Shadestep took her mind off the old memories and focused back on their conversation "your kits are all fine warriors, I just my littermates could be like that" the dark she-cat took another glance at Duskheart's chilldren.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:37 pm
Duskheart let out a mrrow of laughter. "Siblings act like this whenever they are around each other, and I suppose my kits are no different." The black queen replied, gazing fondly at her children. "I'm sure your siblings will grow up a bit, maybe when they have kits of their own." She hinted, the ears of the bickering warriors, including her own kits, raised.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:18 pm
Shadestep shrugged "if they keep that up they wont have any mates" she sneered as she laughed along with Duskheart.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:57 pm
"Don't tell me you two are making fun of these fine young warriors, now." Nightstorm said, padding up to his mate and Shadestep.
"Making fun, no, what would make you think that, Nightstorm?" Duskheart purred, amused as the six young warriors, not counting Shadestep, argued and bicker like kits.
"Maybe you two do have a point in making fun of them. At this, he was met with a wave of protest from his kits.

"Not funny, Papa!" Greycloud whined, butting him in the shoulder as she came up to him.
"Yeah, not funny." Stonestep agreed, also butting him, though this time he was ready and stood his ground.
"I'm getting the impression you three think we're too immature, that right?" Nightwhisper deducted as he licked a paw, bringing it down over his face as he cleaned himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:16 pm
Shadestep leaned down to whisper in Duskheart's ear "see my point?"Shestep brushed past the complaining group of cats and looked back to the queen "I got to go check on my littermates now"  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Nodding, Duskheart went to help her mate control their kits. "Now top picking on your father, you two."  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff