Beware

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 pm
The Scriptures have taught us to beware of false prophets, which has led a lot of us to believe that any man who calls himself a prophet is automatically false, but when the verses below are read, it says "By their fruits ye shall know them."

Just wanted to share that with you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:33 am
Very true. You will know a false prophet based upon things they may say or do.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:01 pm
I've been to a church that was lead by false prophets. It wasn't a very good church  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 am
Kyo the III
I've been to a church that was lead by false prophets. It wasn't a very good church

What was that like, I wonder?  

Nero-Sama

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Well for one they would teach that after you get baptized you can do what ever you like because just did for that. Guilt was of the devil. And the Last time we went there they had a guest speaker come in and let him cuss up a storm. Then they apologies for us leaving the church (Us as in 50% of the congregation left). They didn't apologies for having that man in the church. He was apologizing for us and we didn't want to apologies. And one day the Preacher was walking and had two man move me and my family aside because the preacher was walking that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm
Kyo the III
Well for one they would teach that after you get baptized you can do what ever you like because just did for that. Guilt was of the devil. And the Last time we went there they had a guest speaker come in and let him cuss up a storm. Then they apologies for us leaving the church (Us as in 50% of the congregation left). They didn't apologies for having that man in the church. He was apologizing for us and we didn't want to apologies. And one day the Preacher was walking and had two man move me and my family aside because the preacher was walking that way.

Psh I would have moved myself back. >;/  

xPastel Firefly

~*Proud Christians of Gaia*~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces