Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Imprisoned 1x1 (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 am
Abigail stay in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 pm
Blaze got p from her post and walked to the stair way, "ill be back in a bit just need to check on a few things." she said with what seemed to be a smile and left.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Ashley sat against the wall think over every thing that had happen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm
((ashley?))
Blaze soon came back with a large bag over her shoulder and Abigail's bow over her neck. The large gryphon pulled the small cell door open and grabbed the girl's shirt with her beak and placed the girl on her shining coat, "Lets get going." she said plainly turning to the flight of stairs.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm
(Yes what is it.)
"Where are we going Blaze."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 am
((i thought her name was abigail))
"to get my love back." she said running up the flight of stairs and out the front door. Razzo looked out his window and saw Blaze running into the forest, not seeing the human girl on her back. "Wonder whats she's up to." he said to himself turning away and walked back to his fire place.

Blaze ran through the forest, dodging trees and rocks lie as if she were more of a cat than a large bird, "Now I need to know where they took him." she said looking back at Abigail.  

FirionTheDragon

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm
FirionTheDragon
((i thought her name was abigail))
"to get my love back." she said running up the flight of stairs and out the front door. Razzo looked out his window and saw Blaze running into the forest, not seeing the human girl on her back. "Wonder whats she's up to." he said to himself turning away and walked back to his fire place.

Blaze ran through the forest, dodging trees and rocks lie as if she were more of a cat than a large bird, "Now I need to know where they took him." she said looking back at Abigail.

((Ohh it is sorry))
"They keep him in the middle of town during the day but at night they move him to the farm just outside the of town."She said keeping low on her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:26 am
Blaze continued running until she became tired and walked for a bit. "How far is this town?" she asked looking around at the trees around her.  

FirionTheDragon

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces