Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Xehanort----->No Heart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:40 am
Anyone else notice, that Xehanort without the X, and rearranged spells No Heart, just like Xemnas and Roxas are Ansem and Sora with no X?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Fated raison detre
Anyone else notice, that Xehanort without the X, and rearranged spells No Heart, just like Xemnas and Roxas are Ansem and Sora with no X?

-cough- if you play Birth By Sleep you will notice all nobodies are like that like how Axel is Lea in BBS -cough-  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:02 pm
I feel like this is a gonna be a spoiler so I'm typing it in white so you'll will have to highlight it..

Highlight Here
Well in KH i'm pretty sure they Explained that when a nobody joins Organization 13, They put an X in their original name and jumble it up EX: Sora.....Roxas  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 am
II Panda-Pop II
Fated raison detre

-cough- if you play Birth By Sleep you will notice all nobodies are like that like how Axel is Lea in BBS -cough-

Well no duh. That's not what this post is about. I know that the Organization names are anagrams with an X added, but Xemnas was really Xehanort when he was a whole, not a nobody. This is taking his HUMAN name without the X.  

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 am
Oh lol, yes i noticed the No Heart thing XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 am
Fated raison detre
II Panda-Pop II
Fated raison detre

Well no duh. That's not what this post is about. I know that the Organization names are anagrams with an X added, but Xemnas was really Xehanort when he was a whole, not a nobody. This is taking his HUMAN name without the X.

well i think if you jumble up other peoples names you will get something from it...(totally made me think how Leon is No El backwards and reminds of a anime ;P )  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Rededzee

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:09 am
How is Namine's name explained then? She's Kairi's Nobody, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Rededzee
she is but the X was for everyone in the organisation and she wasn't apart of them  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Rededzee
That's true. Namine is in fact a nobody, but she isn't a member of the Organization. The Organization are the ones who used the X anagrams as a form of symbolism that they were missing something (Their Hearts). Since Namine was not a member of Organization XIII, it's only natural she wouldn't have the X anagram.  
Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games