Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Who is/was the Greatest Ninja in Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 pm
I would have too say Jiraya!!!!! My fav and damn it if he wasn't against pein the son of a b***h who was overpowered. pein would have been ********!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:39 pm
For me, it would probably have to be between Itachi and...Madara. I have always liked the Uchiha characters in the series (Except for Sasuke...damn emo complex).

However, I do think that some of their individual talents should be taken into account. Itachi, for starters, was a professional in every aspect of combat, including Taijutsu, which is something Genjutsu masters such as himself don't normally engage in. Not only that, but as it has been stated multiple times in this thread, Itachi attained ranks at very young ages. Skill like his had never been seen in the Leaf Village before, and I daresay it shall be for a while.

Madara, on the other hand, has been scheming and plotting for YEARS. His skills obviously rival that of any ninja, as he is able to manipulate the Kyuubi to a degree, as well as put the roots into what would later become Akatsuki. I have to say though, his ability to use Izanagi without consequence is undeniably cheap. Another trait that could undermine him was the fact that Konan, a ninja that hadn't REALLY had a prominent role in the Narutoverse, was able to almost kill him. In fact, if he didn't have Izanagi, he would be dead in the series already.

I saw mention of the Third Hokage in this thread. That is one I'll have to argue. In the Sand/Sound Invasion of Konoha, Sarutobi was defeated by Orochimaru; it seems like everybody and their mother could easily kill Orochimaru now. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:42 pm
Digitality
For me, it would probably have to be between Itachi and...Madara. I have always liked the Uchiha characters in the series (Except for Sasuke...damn emo complex).

However, I do think that some of their individual talents should be taken into account. Itachi, for starters, was a professional in every aspect of combat, including Taijutsu, which is something Genjutsu masters such as himself don't normally engage in. Not only that, but as it has been stated multiple times in this thread, Itachi attained ranks at very young ages. Skill like his had never been seen in the Leaf Village before, and I daresay it shall be for a while.

Madara, on the other hand, has been scheming and plotting for YEARS. His skills obviously rival that of any ninja, as he is able to manipulate the Kyuubi to a degree, as well as put the roots into what would later become Akatsuki. I have to say though, his ability to use Izanagi without consequence is undeniably cheap. Another trait that could undermine him was the fact that Konan, a ninja that hadn't REALLY had a prominent role in the Narutoverse, was able to almost kill him. In fact, if he didn't have Izanagi, he would be dead in the series already.

I saw mention of the Third Hokage in this thread. That is one I'll have to argue. In the Sand/Sound Invasion of Konoha, Sarutobi was defeated by Orochimaru; it seems like everybody and their mother could easily kill Orochimaru now. XD
Well Hiruzen was like 13 years Orochimaru's senior and when your old it makes quite a difference lol, if he were in his prime he probably would have defeated him.

But still I'm rooting for my top 3 Itachi, Minato and Madara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm
JIRAIYA AND MADARA ALL THE F***** WAY  

KinG x War

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm
Rikudo Sennin[Six Paths Sage] wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am
Ide have to say Orochimaru, He had many plans, all of which he seemed to put Alot of detail in, some failed, some went off without a hitch. He I feel is the only actual villian to date. (sorry thats off topic lol) He is the only person to my knowledge to face 4 tailed naruto, and just laugh at it, even after getting smacked halfway across the forrest. and something tells me this whole sasuke beating him and the curse seal being gone is part of a gaint plan orochimaru has. This man is/was a thinker and i dont think he would over look something like this hapening.  

TimithyEcho

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am
Iruka...no wait...what was the name of that dude who got beat by naruto in the first episode?

that guy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 am
Most likely Madara. EMS, Rinnegan and possibly Mokuton. Tsunade said that Madara liked used the First's cells to increase his life span, which likely means he has Mokuton making his body a 'source of life'

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 am
Snuff that Muffin
Iruka...no wait...what was the name of that dude who got beat by naruto in the first episode?

that guy!

Mizuki. He actually came back in a filler...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 am
Snuff that Muffin

that guy!

No wai!

It's totally that Inari guy!

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am
Kakashi or Minato. in reality these two are the best. (felt like this thread was dead.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff