Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryu96

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:25 pm
there is a glitch on resident evil where you end up in a room full of zombies  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm
If there's one thing I'm glad about is that the files on Spencer you find also explain about Alex Wesker. I kept hearing about this damn Alex Wesker for so long on other forums, but I had no idea where they were getting their information and now Capcom finally expanded on the guy.

But yes I love how they added the old school tank controls when you get to the door three times, but trying to aim at the hammer guys is a pain in the a** xD.

But you know who I wish they put in Mercenaries Reunion instead of Josh? IRVING! I'm sorry but that guy is so damn amusing because he's got "standuds!" But they should have skipped out all the RE 5 characters all together and put at least Hunk in there or something. Rebecca is the cutest damn thing. She's hella fun to play. And I actually like Excella. She's pretty cool and playing her is extremely amusing.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items