Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:04 am
You are so cool.

crying

I heard in Europe, you are required to learn a second language for some number of years or something..

All we have in Spanish in gradeschool( for my school anyway), and thwen you can learn French, Spanish, or nothing (My highschool sucks!)

I want to learn Latin, but woe is I...

Oh, sorry for the off topic-ness XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:17 am
If you like, I suppose I COULD force myself to translate my Chinese copy... it'll improve my command of the damnned language, at least. blaugh Besides, I feel your pain of having mangas you can't read... I've got an interview, and 3 mangas in Japanese. So all the more reason to help. 3nodding

And well, since someone's started on the first chapter, I'll try the next.  

Shura Yukihime

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:46 am
Shura Yukihime
If you like, I suppose I COULD force myself to translate my Chinese copy... it'll improve my command of the damnned language, at least. blaugh Besides, I feel your pain of having mangas you can't read... I've got an interview, and 3 mangas in Japanese. So all the more reason to help. 3nodding

Okay, so you start with "The little crooked house"? Thank you^^.
What about "Scold's Bridle"? If we both keep on translating we'll have to agree about the names, once I read a GC-scan and almost all names were different from the German ones. I suppose it's hard to translate these names from Japanese...
I think it would be quite confusing if one person had a different name in each chapter^^'.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:13 am
Katinchen012
Shura Yukihime

Okay, so you start with "The little crooked house"? Thank you^^.
What about "Scold's Bridle"? If we both keep on translating we'll have to agree about the names, once I read a GC-scan and almost all names were different from the German ones. I suppose it's hard to translate these names from Japanese...
I think it would be quite confusing if one person had a different name in each chapter^^'.

Heh... you decide the names. I don't want to spend a million years decoding the confusing Chinese ones. blaugh 'Cos I'm hopeless with most of the names... And I usually check out English sites for the names... So yeah... I think you should decide. 3nodding  

Shura Yukihime

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:13 am
Quote:
Heh... you decide the names. I don't want to spend a million years decoding the confusing Chinese ones. 'Cos I'm hopeless with most of the names... And I usually check out English sites for the names... So yeah... I think you should decide.

Yes, that's why I asked 3nodding
Okay, shall I PM you a list of all names with a description of the person?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:24 am
Katinchen012
Quote:
Heh... you decide the names. I don't want to spend a million years decoding the confusing Chinese ones. 'Cos I'm hopeless with most of the names... And I usually check out English sites for the names... So yeah... I think you should decide.

Yes, that's why I asked 3nodding
Okay, shall I PM you a list of all names with a description of the person?

yeppers!  

Shura Yukihime

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:26 pm
Sai-kun
BlackHat
Well..as I said before, Idon't need scanlations, I need translations. I bought all of Count Cain/Godchild in German so I need a script to read them. SC only has scans crying

Google "erin's sanctuary", I cant find the link right now, but I think that should do it.

ah yes, thats the site I used for my rawage too. I wish she'd translated 'Morticians Daughter'... is there a reason, they haven't translated that in two places and only that arc...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff