Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
December Guardian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm
Profiles go here. No posting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm
ɖɛƈɛʍɮɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ
User Image
"Love is won and lost."

December Rose Woodward
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
5'6"
му ωєığђт
ѕσ ıм а
Female
& ı ρяє₣єя
Boys

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
December Guardian
тђє magic ıη мє
Rose is very skilled in magic. She knows more defencive spells then attack spells but the ones that she does know are very powerful. That's all she'll need to take down the Evil One.
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
Rose
му ѕσηğѕ
The Kill-30 Seconds To Mars
му яσlє
Student, Guardian
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
Rose was born many, many years ago. Longer than you and I have been around. She was the child born in December to weild the magic. And weild it she did. She had a friend back then and they grew up together. They did everything together. But when the Elders banished the boy and his family, Rose couldn't watch. She turned her back with tears in her eyes.

Even after this incident, she continued to be a great Magician. One day she was standing on the bridge, looking out over the water when she noticed him. It was the boy but he was different now. She tried to call out to him but he turned his back and walked away. Not long after that came the attack. Rose defended the village well from the evil beings. When all of them had been defeated, their master came forward. It was the boy. Tears in her eyes, Rose ran to meet him only to be thrown aside by his magic. From then on the battle started and raged for what seemed like ages. The war finally ended when she sealed the Evil One away in a tree. Rose lived for a long time after that but on the day she died, she cried out for her lover. She died next to his tree.

Her spirit did in fact guard the village and it watched over the town as it became more advanced and modern. As the village expanded into a town, trees were cut down. Recently the tree that contained the Evil One was cut and he was released from his prision. Because of his imprisionment it took him a while before his power got back to normal. Using her own powers, she made herself a physical body and made herself some 'parents' after finding that the Evil One had enrolled himself into the local school, she did the same.

ђσω ı аςт
Rose is very protective. She is loyal to the town and to her friends. She is rather quiet about her family and where she came from and by now most people have given up on learning anything. Often she thinks about her past and has a faraway look in her eyes. She is a quick learner, which is just as well considering in order to convince everyone she's like them, she's going to have to learn about school...and fast.
ı ςяаνє
•Magic
• Reading
• Chocolate

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Darkness
• Being with out Magic
• Processed foods (other than chocolate)

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
Krazy Michelle Ranak

тђє єηd

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:29 pm
ɛʋɨʟ օռɛ
User Image
"Revenge is the only way to clear my family's name..."

Alexander Jay Winston
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
6'1"
му ωєığђт
ѕσ ıм а
Male
& ı ρяє₣єя
Girls

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
Evil One
тђє magic ıη мє
AJ knows several Dark Arts magic, He used some of it to kill his own father. AJ's main target was the girl in the town, Only magic he knows is the Dark Magics Offence and defence.
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
AJ
му ѕσηğѕ
Secret Valentine - We The Kings
му яσlє
Student and Part-time Cafe worker.
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
Alexander Jay Winston was born few years ago, before the Modern times. He was born a child of magic wielder. Alexander kept a deep secret between his long time friend. Even though they were close, he didn't want to let her know that he had the same abilities like her.

Alexander's Family was than banish by the elders due to his evil father. The banishing stroke Alexander's heart from kindness to Rage of darkness. He became one of his father's shadow minions, but not for long, Alexander killed him for what he had been doing for past few years after the banish. Alexander came back to finish the battle between his lover and the Masters. Not for long, He was sealed in a deep trance of darkness roots of a Tree.

Few years past, as Alexander's Tree was cut down. He was released from his imprisonment, but not for long Alexander tried to hide his identity by changing his looks and his name by using his normal magics. He was now called AJ to what people called him. AJ live in a nearby apartment, he even applied to a local school.

ђσω ı аςт
AJ was a rather popular guy due to his sportsmanship in Basketball. Even some girls adore him. AJ still felt a dark rage in his past, to take revenge on his lover. Although AJ kept a deep secret among his friends and classmates. He was due to the same class to a person he felt he knew her. AJ was a Fast leaner and good in sports, as he continues to find the girl he knew and take revenge on her, or will he?
ı ςяаνє
• Dark magic
• Sports
• Apples

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Light
• Without using magics
• Mushrooms

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
iVizard_Sora

тђє єηd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 pm
ȶɦɛ ʄʀɨɛռɖ
User Image
"If you want something, you've got to reach out and grab it yourself"

Kylee Sawako Fujiwara
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
5"4 ½"
му ωєığђт
125 llbs
ѕσ ıм а
Female
& ı ρяє₣єя
Boys, so I'm straight

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
December Guardian
тђє magic ıη мє
No magic yet!
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
Ky(e), Sawa, Wako, Lee
му ѕσηğѕ
AZU - For You
му яσlє
Student and part time waitress
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
One year ago, Kylee moved to the city due to a change in her father's job. It was tough on her, since she had never had to move in her entire life before. Sure, she had to make new friends when she entered middle and high school, but she always had some of her friends around to make the transition easier. When she first started school in the town, Kylee was quiet and hard to approach, and she longed to go back to her home overseas. It took a good awakening to reality and a talk from her mother to make Kylee realize she needed to change her attitude if she wanted to be happy.

After a couple of weeks, she had begun to open up to the people around her, and in doing so gained new friends. In search for something new to do, she joined the volleyball club, since there were no martial arts clubs to join. She soon caught onto the sport, and found she was quite decent at it. Deciding to take another step into the unknown, she decided to get a part time job. She figured she should learn what it was like to work, not to mention it gave her some spending money.

Recently, a new family moved in a couple houses down from hers. Knowing what it was like to be new to the community, Kylee decided to keep an eye out for the new kid and try to befriend her. She also tries to reach out to the other new kid, but so far she's been a bit more focused on the girl. Besides, she doesn't want people to get the wrong idea by talking to the new boy too much.

ђσω ı аςт
Happy-go-lucky and carefree, Kylee is not one to often show anything but kindness and her energetic side. Though this can get annoying, she does mean well and will back off when she feels she's gone too far or when asked. She does have a streak of curiosity in her, and occasionally gets carried away if the topic interests her enough. Kylee does have a good sense of respect, and will not pry if the person asks her not to. Also, being a part of a sport all her life, she tends to get a bit competitive. She doesn't like to loose (who does?) but she does have good sportsmanship. Kylee will protect anything and anyone precious to her with everything she's got, so try not to get on her bad side.
ı ςяаνє
•Anything sweet!
• Comics
• Sports

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Bugs
• Overcast/Gloomy days
• Bitter foods

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
Saia Kakaru

тђє єηd

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm
ȶɦɛ ɮǟɖǟֆֆ
User Image
"The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year."

John Belmont
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
5'6"
му ωєığђт
120lb
ѕσ ıм а
guy
& ı ρяє₣єя
girls

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
neutral
тђє magic ıη мє
low level pyrokinesis, he can cook, juggling and contact juggling, he's good with his hands
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
John
му ѕσηğѕ
Mercy Me-Alkaline Trio
му яσlє
Student
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
John moved in to town a week ago, he hasn't made any friends yet, he moved from Chicago. His parents moved him down there to live with his aunt after he was expelled from his old school for getting in a fight, it was all the same to him, barely any social life in Chicago mean that he spent most of the time at home, so Chicago or this place, things wouldn't be all that different. He wouldn't have gotten expelled, but the staff thought he'd had a weapon, since the person he'd fought had third degree burns across his face, he hadn't had a weapon, he was pyrokenetic, and when he swung to break the guys nose a bit of fire got loose. and here he was, in some s**t hole town far away from everything he'd ever known. His father who could be best described as an extension of everyone else of power, no opinions of his own to speak of, simply parroting what the principal would tell him over the phone and his mother, a small quiet woman who had the uncanny ability to sit back and watch as his father drunkenly knocked him from room to room were replaced with his severe aunt with a ridiculous amount of cats and a laughable fear of the outside world... so I guess it wasn't all bad
ђσω ı аςт
his upbringing resulted in a fear of authority and a hatred of any authority figures, viewing them on about the same level he'd view a raccoon hiding in his trash hissing at him. this anti-establishment viewpoint makes most people seem like a bad a**, but when coupled with his smallness and awkward nature it just made him seem stranger to his school mates, resulting in the more popular jocks tossing him a lot of beatings until he started fighting back, more often then not they'd be gotten out of trouble by the coaches, but with no one to vouch for him, John spent a lot of time getting suspended, his dad kept getting angrier, it was about freshman year when his dad started beating him up whenever he got suspended, or whenever his dad got drunk, which only made him hate people more than before.
ı ςяаνє
•cooking
• reading
• dark places

ı dєѕρıѕє
• people
• bright lights
• his dad

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
Tim cr810 rp

тђє єηd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:36 am
ȶɦɛ ɖɛʍօռ
User Image
Everything worth having, is always hard to get. That's why love hurts.

Luke Seth Austiere
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
6' 3"
му ωєığђт
165 lb.
ѕσ ıм а
Boy
& ı ρяє₣єя
Women

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
Evil One
тђє magic ıη мє
Necromancing. Demon Summoning.
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
The Demon
му ѕσηğѕ
Ke$ha - We R Who We R
му яσlє
Student.
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
Luke first showed the inept ability to control corpses as a child. He lived north of the town to which he now lives. His parents were Magic users but they used only white magic, so when Luke began controlling corpses to become his playmates, his parents hid him from the world, leaving Luke to his lifeless friends. After Luke turned 16, the Evil One found him alone outside, talking to a couple demons he'd conjured, conspiring to kill many of the people who've tortured Luke for summoning spirits and such. The Evil One took him in and trained him to hone his skills, the Evil One taught Luke how to command the spirits he summoned. For two years, Luke trained and followed his master, also learning from the Evil One fighting abilities. The Evil One put Luke through rigorous workouts and made Luke into the most lethal Black Magic user on the planet besides the Evil One himself. Luke has become attractive, he's learned how to act in public, how to influence others, and how to bend people to his will. He now joins the Evil One in school, pretending to be a Junior in High School, protecting and waiting for his master to use him.
ђσω ı аςт
Luke is very open yet, he is closed off as well. He shows people a facade, a mask which he wears to influence and get close to people. Luke is actually extremely devious because of his torturous childhood. Even his parents disapproved of him and his abilities, so he never is himself except around the Evil One and Luke's fellow Demons. Luke is extremely charismatic and has the ability to manipulate people simply by talking to them. Like with his ability to summon corpses and shadows, he has command over others and is unique in that he can convince and control others in almost every way. The Evil One values this trait and uses it frequently.
ı ςяаνє
•Being with fellow Dark Magicians
• Pleasing the Evil One
• Finding someone he's able to talk with

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Those who judge on looks
• Those who treat him as an inferior being
• White magic users

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
Jonnyzilla

тђє єηd

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 am
ȶɦɛ ֆɨʟɛռȶ օռɛ
User Image
"In darkness there is always light, just for some it is harder to find."

Andre Jinxy Blakwater
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
5 10"
му ωєığђт
ѕσ ıм а
Female
& ı ρяє₣єя
Boys

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
Neutral
тђє magic ıη мє
Can do Contagious Magic[use of vodoo dolls mainly]; is an Elementalist[Works with the four common elements, though has limits of usage]; low powered Telekinesis[Lift objects with mind up to a large desk or a small bolder]; and Accelerated Healing[Ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from size of wound].
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
Jinx; Anne; Dre
му ѕσηğѕ
Long Black Train-Josh Turner
му яσlє
Student; Part-time waitress at a small decently paid restuarant
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
Andre was born on July 16th at 4:59 am. Her mom was quite surprised she was a girl, because she had two boys previously and had just assumed, for some reason, that she would be a boy too. She named her Andre, because she knew someone else who had the name, and she loved it, and Jinxy for her middle name because it was hers. They lived in Ambridge, Pennsylvania at the time, which was in the outskirts of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She lived with her Mom, Carol; her Dad, Tom; her brother Richard David, who was a year and a half old; and her brother Thomas Shawn, who was almost 4.
Obviously, she don't remember any of this time, or at least not much. So most of what she knew is just from being told, or looking at pictures. Her father was never really the fatherly type. She loved him to death, but he just wasn't cut out for it, and didn't know how to handle it. He was often mean, from what she've been told, and threatening. Mom and him separated when she was 3.
8th grade year was a big change for her. At the beginning of the year, she started to know more "popular" people. She didn't really hang out with them outside of school, but she'd hang out with them at school, at lunch, and in classes, and in between classes. She started to date a "popular" guy at school, which she was happy about. She went to a football game with him and his friends, and then later back to his house. He started to walk her home, pushed her down on the ground, and had his way with her. She went home upset. Her mom yelled at for not coming home earlier, but she didn't tell her what happened.
Time went on, and she tried my hardest to deal with everything. The next day everyone had heard about what happened. People she didn't know were coming up to her calling her by name, telling her about what they'd heard. She had become the talk of the school. She had gone from a nobody, to a someone everyone loved to talk about, and she hated it. She had only told a few people about what really happened; which were her friends. After a few months of this, her mom found out. She freaked out. She was so mad at her. She started dragging her to therapists and psychiatrists which caused her to learn things she never thought she would even think of doing in her life. Magic. Years from then her family moved elsewhere for Andre's sake and now she roams silently in another school, steering clear of most others.

ђσω ı аςт
Andre is someone you don't want to tick off or push to hard into something. She is a closed off person and if she doesn't want to do something or speak of something she has a tendancy to snap at another. Her cold, silent attitude only hides her sadness, though she doesn't let others know this. She is capible of caring, and she is protective to her family and friends that she truely trusts. Though to become her friend, you have to prove yourself to her to gain her trust. She does not trust someone easily as before.
ı ςяаνє
• The few friends of her's she has
• The moon, when it shines red
• Stuffed animals
•Lightning storms
•Strawberries, anything that's strawberry

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Fingers on a chalkboard. Or even cardboard being ripped up
• Bugs. Especially spiders and bees
• Biting her finger nails
• Working at fast food resturaunts
• Early mornings

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
beastmistress13

тђє єηd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:19 am
ȶɦɛ քɛʀֆɨֆȶɛռȶ օռɛ
User Image
"Don't wait for the world to get better... Cause your gunna waste the time you have and you won't get it back."

Brookelle Brootal!
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
5'0 short.
му ωєığђт
ѕσ ıм а
Little Girl.
& ı ρяє₣єя
Bisexual.

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
Neutral.
тђє magic ıη мє
Magic? I'm double jointed if that counts?.
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
Brookie
му ѕσηğѕ
CheaterCheaterBestfriendEater -Nevershoutnever
му яσlє
Student
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
So I'm you average girl.
I'm constantly dieting and trying to impress the world.
I had the worlds sweetest boyfriend,
I played in his band but I was kicked out and find out
he slept with my bestfriend.
I had no one left all my friends were in the band...
My bestfriend betrayed me even.
I hatted modeling and besides I was never good enough.
I had no family left anyways and thats just how it was.
I made money playing on the streets about a hundred something a night?
One night while I was playing a little boy asked me why I always sang
and played such sad songs.
I realized the reason I stayed here so long was because
I thought things would change..
But I knew they never would..
So I packed my things and moved
transferring to a new school.
I needed to just... Let go. I took a semester Freshman year,
but, I was constantly teased for my "Bummy" Look accent and
how short I was. It had been a year and I was ready to start
over. I even got a job and bought simi good clothes?
Well here I go again..

ђσω ı аςт
Brookelle isn't your average girl.
She's from the UK and has a slight British accent.
She's the sweetest thing you'll ever meet..
She can't be mean!
Not to mention very polite and often stepped on.
But if you get close enough to her you'll realize
she's a blast and tons of fun
deep down bellow her shy cover.
She isn't as strong as she pretends to be.
Deep down she's crying.

ı ςяаνє
• Singing.
• Playing Guitar.
• Making others Happy.

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Liars.
• Betrayers.
• My past.

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
BrittneyBr00tal

тђє єηd

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 am
ȶɦɛ ɮօօӄɨɛ
User Image
"Life is life. Live it as if there is no tomorrow."

Daniel Middleton
ςаиdlєѕ σи му ςакє
му ђєığђт
6' even
му ωєığђт
ѕσ ıм а
Male
& ı ρяє₣єя
Girlies

User Image

ωђат ıм маdє σ₣
My Allegiance
Stuck in the Middle / Neutral
тђє magic ıη мє
What's this about magic? I can read Latin but that's about it for me.
ωђат тђєу ςаll мє
Danny
му ѕσηğѕ
Hero-Skillet
му яσlє
Book Store worker
аηd ѕσ

Бєђıηd тђє ωаllѕ
dєая dıаяу
Danny has always lived in this little village. His whole family has. It a story that has been passed down in his family that they used to be great protectors of the village. He is apparently a decendent of one of the Masters long, long ago. He does not believe in magic, though he knows of the myth that his grandma had told him. He wants to leave the town but, like all of his family before him, there is something that makes him want to stay. He has left on trips before but has always found himself back. Now he works at the local book store and sees Rose in there all the time. He has developed a little crush on her but he is also friends with AJ, going next door to the cafe on break.
ђσω ı аςт
Danny is fiercely protective of those that he love and those that he holds close. He is a wild card, a jokester who plays pranks all the time. He loves to tell jokes and cheer people up. He seems to be at work all the time now as a way to make money that he never seems to spend.
ı ςяаνє
• Books
• Rose(s)
• Jokes
• Laughter

ı dєѕρıѕє
• Silence
• Fighting
• Working

му ρυρρєт маѕтєя
Doctors Lament

тђє єηd