Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Monster House Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

RP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

▐ Abigale Shane Barclay ▌

User Image
Abby or Shane

the B I T S goes • ● •
Girlie

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
I'm a bit of a stubborn girl. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll get mad, unless I like you. Around my friends I'm super nice and funny, but if I dislike you, I'm a sarcastic b***h. Usually, adults say I'm sweet, smart, and a nice little girl, and my parents say I'm a fiery little angel. I find it funny, so many descriptions for little old me. Around guys though, I can be super flirty, though it depends on how I feel about them if its joking or not. Some say I don't act like everything that has happened to me has, but I've moved on, and live in the now, even if love sucks, I still have fun with it.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Human all they way (:

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
When I was little, I lived in Texas with my mom, dad, and older brother. Everything was perfect. My brother and I would always have fun together, and every weekend, our family would take a trip out of town and we'd go to random places. It was awesome. We were like one of those picture perfect families you see on t.v. or in pictures. I never thought something would take their lives, it was something that didn't seem possible.

We were going to Dallas for the weekend, to go to the museums and shopping for Christmas. The road was covered in snow, and so was the air. My dad could barely see the road, so he decided we would pull over for the night and stay in a motel. We never made it there. A semi truck driver had fallen asleep at the wheel, and when he woke up, he had already hit our car. I remember blood, screaming, and my parents holding hands with me and my brother. Then I heard sirens, and right before everything went black, I felt hands pulling me from my family.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and a nurse told me I was in critical condition, and lucky to be alive. I didn't care, all I wanted was my family. I was 7 years old. The nurse's eyes saddened, and she told me my parents had died, and my brother was in the same condition as me, and when we were healthy, we would be going to live with my aunt in Northern California. My whole world crashed down on me.

After I went to live with my aunt, I fell into a crowd of people that had a new boyfriend every day. I didn't know why, and soon joined in. Turns out, all the people at my school did, was cheat. It was either cheat on someone, or get cheated on. After relationship and relationship, I gave up, and me and my brother, and two friends ran away. Now we found this house, and they say we can't leave...

the S E C R E T goes • ● •
Mmmmm- Snow, Music, Piano, singing, chocolate, and friends.
Bleck!- Cheaters, Love, Silence, and Death.

When Abby is pissed off or feeling a strong emotion, she plays piano, it calms her and she puts her emotions in it. Also, she has her ears, belly button, and tongue pierced, though she is letting the tongue close up.

Presented By • ● •
xXHiddenXTearsXx

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

There has to be a p l a c e for all of my clothes
User Image

▐ Anthony Reece Barclay ▌

User Image
Andy

the B I T S goes • ● •
A Boy

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
I'm a pretty laid back guy, for the most part I just let things happen. Adults say I'm a good guy, and that they trust me with their daughters, girls say I'm charming and sweet. Though, my sister says I'm a pain in the butt and need to stop teasing her and telling her about my perverted humor.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Human

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
When I was little, I lived in Texas with my mom, dad, and younger sister. Everything was perfect. My sister and I would always have fun together, and every weekend, our family would take a trip out of town and we'd go to random places. It was awesome. We were like one of those picture perfect families you see on t.v. or in pictures. I never thought something would take their lives, it was something that didn't seem possible.

We were going to Dallas for the weekend, to go to the museums and shopping for Christmas. The road was covered in snow, and so was the air. My dad could barely see the road, so he decided we would pull over for the night and stay in a motel. We never made it there. A semi truck driver had fallen asleep at the wheel, and when he woke up, he had already hit our car. I remember blood, screaming, and my parents holding hands with me and my sister. Then I heard sirens, and right before everything went black, I felt hands pulling me from my family.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and a nurse told me I was in critical condition, and lucky to be alive. I didn't care, all I wanted was my family. I was 9 years old. The nurse's eyes saddened, and she told me my parents had died, and my siste was in the same condition as me, and when we were healthy, we would be going to live with my aunt in Northern California. My whole world crashed down on me.

After going to live with our aunt, I started getting into sports and stuff to keep my mind off of everything, letting my sister drift from me a bit, though we stayed in the same circle of friends. Since I became a good athlete, came the popularity, and girls wanting me. I went through girls like crazy, either finding something wrong with them ad ending it, or ending it because they cheated on me. I slowly gave up on finding love, and just used the girls, not caring anymore. Eventually, I got fed up with it, and me, my sister, and our two friends ran away from it all.

I love sports of all kinds and singing. I can play guitar, though rarely do, and I love singing, also, I hate sluts, and girls who think they are ugly when they are pretty.

Presented By • ● •
xXHiddenXTearsXx

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Rawr_The_Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm

▐ Kitlynn Minx Oraila ▌

User Image
Kitten, Lynn, Kitty, Lynx

the B I T S goes • ● •
Female

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
Playful, and yet a bit shy. I tend to stay quiet and watch people. I'm wary of everyone who's new. Having cat genes mixed with mine has also made me a little ADD... Oh! String! -pounces-

the G E N E S go • ● •
Neko (Cat)

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Before I was taken... I was a happy little girl who trusted most everyone. I loved to run around and make friends, but I always listened to my mother. I never knew my father, but I don't really care to. It's not like he's ever showed an interest in me, so I never showed an interest in him. But then I was taken, and I have no idea why. Sometimes I think that my mother told him to take me. Sometimes I think that she was completely shocked and brokenhearted.... I don't know what to think. I just know that I was experimented on, then when the b*****d realized what he did... He ran away like a scared little ********' pansy! Just like my father! Makes me despair at the whole race of men. I now doubt that anyone will ever really love me. I mean, I have red and black ears, and tail.... For the hell of it, I sometimes put a black or red ribbon on my tail that has a bell.... And sometimes I end up chasing it because of that. Oh! I'm also really good at hacking. In fact, the reason that we're all still alive and have plenty of food, and will be able to take care of these new humans, is because I'm able to hack into the bank without leaving a trail and getting us a boat load of money. Plus, I'm stealing from the scientist who doesn't want anyone to know we exist. So he won't say anything.

I like.... String, Seafood, Sushi, Meat, my friends, books, ribbons, corsets, the dark, red, purple, -The list goes on for a while... three minutes later- Hacking, Anime, Manga, drawing, Movies, and Firefly!
I dislike things. And I get the heebie-geebies from the werewolf boy. He's kinda weird. But I don't dislike him. He's family.

Presented By • ● •
Rawr_The_Monkey

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image
She enjoys climbing up, since she's a cat. So she has a rather strong upper body, without really looking it. Her bedroom is on the first floor, in the far back corner, and the top of the tall part of her ceiling goes all the way to the roof. And that is only the part above her bed in the picture. And she can climb all the way up as an escape. There is a balcony up there, with only two entrances; the trapdoor which is hard to reach, and a door into the attic, which is hard to find.

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image

================================================================

▐ Hitori Sendo Sakuya ▌

User Image
Hito or Saku

the B I T S goes • ● •
Male

the C L O C K goes • ● •
nineteen

the A C T goes • ● •
He is cool, calm, collected, and quiet. He is loyal and protective of his friends. He would give his life for the friends who haven't abandoned him, even though they know his history.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Human

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Hitori was always surrounded by death, ever since birth. His mother died giving birth to him, but his father still loved him. When he was a kid, he was loud, rambunctious, like any kid. But whatever friends he made, would end up dying somehow. Slowly, people wouldn't let their children near him. Then, when he turned ten, his father brought him to America to try and get away from the skeptics. But things continued like back in Japan. Hitori would make a friend, then they would die or simply disappear a few weeks later. His family had begun calling him Hitogoroshi, which means Murderer. His father was the only one who believed it wasn't his fault. But due to all the death, Hito stopped trying to make friends, he became quiet and reclusive. Eventually, he made three friends. And when he expected them to abandon him, either by simply leaving him when they found out his past, or dying like all the rest, they stayed, becoming his closest friends. Then the worst thing that could possibly happen to him did. A week after his sixteenth birthday, his father died in a car accident, leaving him all alone to live off his friends. Which he did. He would spend the night with who he could, and staying in his car when they couldn't have him. But he had lost all hope for ever finding love, or even anyone else he could get close to. When his friends all decided to run away, Hito was their chauffeur, taking his car and driving them away. One night, when they decided to camp out in the forest because it was nice out and they didn't have anymore money, they were found, and taken, by strange people.

{Ai, Love} Anything Japanese. His friends. Martial Arts. Electronic. Video games.
{Kirai, Hate} Death. Himself. Being unable to protect his friends. New people.
{Scars and Tattoos} He has a scar that goes diagonally across his chest, from his shoulder to his bellybutton. This is from when several family members attempted to murder him, for being a bringer of death. He also has many scars on his forearms, from attempted suicide. Many go horizontally across his wrist, but when he had been really determined, before he met his four friends, he had sliced from the inside of his elbow to his wrist. However, he had been save (obviously) and now has long scars on the inside of his arm. For tattoos, he only has the partial sleeves, what you can see in the picture.

Presented By • ● •
Rawr_The_Monkey

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image
The sliding screen behind his bed leads to his bathroom.

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

▐ Setsuko Shiro Tsuki ▌

User Image
Setsu ; Suko

the B I T S goes • ● •
Female

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
I am bubbly, outgoing and loud. I try to look on the bright side of everything. I can be very motherly, even to people who are older than me. I love to help people and try to keep a cheery mood in everything. I can be protective and very moody. I hate fighting and bickering and I try to solve things in the most civil way possible. I am responsible and charming. I love attention, but I hate too much physical affection. I can be shy when it comes to boys and confrontation. If you hit me, I won't hit back. But if you start trying to beat the living life out of me, I will fight back. And my bite is worse than my back. Hehe! Funny huh? I am way stronger than I look so I wouldn't mess with me. I can very trustworthy, so you can come to me with a problem and I will try to help as much as I can. But I won't tell anyone unless you - oddly - ask me to. But I don't trust people, even the people I'm closest to I barely trust. When I first met you I will study you until you prove to me that I can trust you. I am very creative and smart. Sometimes I am very studious.

the G E N E S go • ● •
I'm a human/dove hybrid. Consider me an angel.

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Let's just start from the beginning. I had a good childhood. I had an older brother who fought in the army, my dad was a business man so he was able to care for me and my stay-at home mom. I went to the best schools and we moved every two years. I didn't mind that until I was 13. I started to get annoyed and upset about it. So when I was 14 my dad got sick of my whining and got a job through his company that paid the same and everything so that we could stay this one place... But now I regret it. I regret whining and being upset. I wished my dad would have just blew me off and continued with his normal work ways... Because of me and this place we decided to stay at bad things happened.

My older brother got killed in the war ,but I don't blame myself or my father's decision for that. But my dad getting fired because of me and us not being able to keep out nice home and out family together, I do blame myself for that. My dad was so upset about it that he got into a car accident and was killed. His funeral was horrible. It was rainy, full of tears and guards, the wind was blowing and with me being so young and my brother not being around and my father and bother's death being so close together, I thought my mom was going to break into pieces and die.. and leave me a lone. I wish - but don't at the same time- that that would have happened... 1 month after my dad's death we were on the verge of losing everything. My mom had no job experience and no college degrees or anything. So she couldn't get a good job, or any job at all for that matter.

So she started contacting people. She told me that things were looking up and she had a met a great man with a lot of money. But things never did change, my mom spoiled and pampered me though. She loved me and treated me like I was a fragile ancient piece of glass... But she was happy. That was all I cared about, her happiness. I wanted her to be happy no matter what. But I didn't think she would go as far as selling me...

That's right she sold me. To a lab. Where they fused my DNA with a dove. She had took me to a hospital saying that she was taking me in to get tested for cancer and all that. But 3 other children were there in the room I was put in. A scientist came and took us all away and started fusing our DNA with animal DNA. The process of changing was horrible. My eye sight got sharper. It hurt like heck when my wings came out of my back. It hurt like someone had just burned me alive. But I rather have all that than this! I.. I wish I could change what happened, but I can't and now I'm forced, with these other kids, to hide. The vampire like kid once day went out and got four human teenagers though. We decided not to kill them, but now they know about us, so we trapped them in out mansion. So that they can't tell anyone about us...

I love to sing and play violin. They are my passion and they were my passion as a human as well. I can be studious but I more have a love than books than I am studious. It doesn't take me long to read a long book, depending on how much it interest me. I always dreamed of flying, so I don't this new 'life' completely. I love to fly now, I find it relaxing. I've always been claustrophobic, so my claustrophobia is even worse now. I hate the dark, haunted things, and horror movies. I hate and fear it. I fear half the world and I don't like it. But it's who I am so I'm going to have to live with it. I loved stuffed animals, soft things, and bright colors. I always love sweets, a lot. I like most foods but I prefer to get fruits and vegetables. I hate bland tasting foods though, so I add stuff to them to had flavor to them if they are bland. Sweets are my all time favorite food though! I hate it when my wings are cramped too long and I've learn they are very sensitive. So I am very careful with them.

Presented By • ● •
Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

▐ Trixi Lyric Audrina ▌

User Image
Trix, Lyric, and Jynx

the B I T S goes • ● •
I'm a girlie ^.^

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
I can be nice and kind if you return the favor. I tend to get hyper and crazy sometimes, especially if I get sugar. I absolutely HATE it when people mess with my friends. It makes me want to hit them. Hard. I have a bit of a short-temper, so I don't like being messed with. No one can expect me to stay still for long periods of time. I have to move around or I'll go crazy. I trust people too easily and I have short term sometimes. That usually causes people to get frustrated with me, and I also usually get frustrated with myself because of it. If you start an arguement with me, I'll most likely forget about it the next day. I can be a lot to handle. A lot of people don't have the patience for me, thus, causing me to have little friends.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Human

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
I lived in a good family. They were all nice people. I lived with my mom, dad, and older sister, Harmony. I went to my older sister for everything. We couldn't be separated. Everything went downhill the day my dad left us for a single woman he met at work. My mom was devistated. She became addicted to drugs. When I was 15, she put my 16 year old sister out on the street because my mom couldn't pay for her addiction. I hated seeing my sister coming home everyday crying her eyes out because of what she's done. The only place I loved to be at was school (heh, try to get another teen to say that!). Soon that would change though.

Word eventually got out that my mother was on drugs. No one would even talk to me except for the three friends I had that already knew. The torture went on for a couple more months until they found my sister's body burned alive in a car that was set on fire. I thought i'd die when I heard that. I just wanted to kill myself and join her. My mom didn't care. She just kept using the money my sister earned and her inheritance on the drugs. Soon she ran out of money and tried to put me out on the streets, but I didn't do it. No way was I going to end up like Harmony. About a week before my 17th birthday she started abusing me. I'd leave the house with scars and bruises.

I got fed up with it. I decided to run away with my friends and that would be the end of it. We went a while going from hotel to hotel and eating ramen, but hey, It was better than my so called 'home'. At some point we were walking around late at night, though I don't remember the details, and I blacked out after something happened. Due to my short-term I don't really remember. I just knew that I woke up in a strange place. Where am I?

Mine!- Sugar, Friends, Anime, Manga, Drawing, Writing stories, Music,

Ick!- Spiders, Jerks, Too much silence, Being alone, Drugs, Abuse

Presented By • ● •
ReaperInBlack

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space

User Image

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

[Turn Left]
[When you first walk in]
[Turn Right]

User Image

[No closet. Just a wardrobe. ^.~]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

▐ Reilly Alexander Cooper ▌

User Image
Rii, Fang, or Alex

the B I T S goes • ● •
Male

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
Before this happened to him, he was a bright, young, and hyper boy. Though in the years since he has become dark, strong, and independent. He now responds with as little words as possible. He can be nice, but rarely.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Bat…others use the term Vampire

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Rii was more of a ghetto boy. His family started off rich and fine, though when his dad went off to war in Iraq and never came back, everything changed. His mother ran off to work to make money, but came home with very little. She did her best to keep her three children feed. Two boys and one girl, Reilly being the oldest. Rii himself did most of the chores around the house, so mother wouldn’t worry when she got home. Though she never really noticed.

After quite a while of stress, his mother began to drink. She would take out her anger on the two boys. She never touched Rii’s younger sister because he had always protected her. Since Rii was the oldest, he did his best to protect everyone. One day, DCF finally came to their home to take all the children away from their mother. Even after everything she had done, Rii still tried to protect his family from these weird people trying to separate them. With no hope, and nothing he could do, he ran. After only two days on the street, a seemingly nice man had taken him in…look where that got him.

Rii strongly dislikes violence, but can’t seem to control himself with his needs. He always has the strong urge to protect, along with his urge to kill. He secretly loves to write songs and poems in his free time, and the moon is his favorite sight to see.

Presented By • ● •
Bloodylilrose

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image
He likes small spaces better than larger ones. So because of that, he took the smallest room in the house, which could probably fit in one of the other girls' closets.

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image
To add to liking small spaces...

User Image
He really hasn't had a big need for clothes, so at least ten t-shirts, five jackets/hoodies, ten pairs of jeans, ten pairs of underwear, ten pairs of socks, and three vans. Yep.

lilrosebudi

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 pm

▐ Zachary Theo Zyr ▌

User Image
Zach

the B I T S goes • ● •
Male

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
A total loner, the phrase a lone wolf is incredibly prominent. Being that he could be the most dangerous out of any of them he isolates himself in the confides of his room rarely coming out. When he does speak he talks very slowly and controlled for fear that any emotion he shows might turn into fury. Attempts to be very calm and collected but easily burst into a rage destroying anything he can.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Werewolf

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
His parents were fairly normal, however as he reached 7 years old his mother took to drugs and his father to prostitutes, the doctor appeared offering his parents a release from the binds of parenthood by taking Zachary away, they quickly took it and died shortly after. Because of the abandonment he has issues getting close to anyone. The doctor preformed evil, hideous experiments on him causing to have uncontrollable fits of anger and ridiculous hair growth speed.

Loves reading and cooking food. Hates talking to people and being pestered. Also hates himself.

Presented By • ● •
Acolyte Offerus

*Room to be added, hoping there's no Photobucket glitches this time!*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm

▐ Jessica Lynn Taylor ▌

User Image
Jess, Jessie, Jessica.

the B I T S goes • ● •
female.

the C L O C K goes • ● •
eightteen

the A C T goes • ● •
Jessica is a nice, upbeat girl. Her attitude changed though, days she'll be really happy and energetic, sometimes she'll be laid-back and chill, and other days she won't give a crap about anything. Jessica has been known to stand her ground when need also.. She's your typical type of girl with the attitude some wish they had.

the G E N E S go • ● •
human

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
As a child Jessica was spoiled. Her mother was one of the country pageant queen people, so Jessica was always forced into those. That's were she learned to stick up for herself. Those pageants aren't as innocent as they look. There is trash talking, hitting and sometimes fist fighting. But, having two older brothers, Jess was tough, and that made many of the other contestants fear her. Jessica often came in second place, but it never bothered her.

Even though she had the life many people wished they had, she still hated it. She hated living with her mom, Jessica hated hearing her mom, seeing her mom. It was an instant feeling of hatred when her mother was brought up. So, one day Jess packed up her stuff and left.(She was ab She straight up left. It was about midnight, and something hit her. Jessica fell to her knees --knocked out cold. The next thing she knew was she was in this dark place. Alone, and scared.

Jessica was once addicted to marijuana. She was actually a really bad child. But, her biggest secret is that when she was young her father killed himself right in front of her, but before he did that he raped her.

Presented By • ● •
Clyde Auma

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image

stealing clyde

stealing clyde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

▐ Dustin Reece Morely ▌

User Image
Dustin, Reece.

the B I T S goes • ● •
Male

the C L O C K goes • ● •
Nineteen

the A C T goes • ● •
Dustin is one of the most angry of the family. He hates his look, he hates how he now has a bushy tail growing out of him. The ears never really kicked in, but Dustin is still angry he got manipulated like that. Other than angry, he can be a nice person, and often likes letting his feelings out. When he gets close to someone he likes to cuddle, and be nice and affection it. Over all, Dustin is a complicated guy.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Kitsune

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
There isn't much to know about Dustin. Yeah, he's the one of the oldest ones in the pack, but he hadn't had much of an exciting life. He had a couple girlfriends here and there, and some drama was kicked in every few weeks, but over nothing. But, there is one of two of events that effected him dearly. The first is when he was a group of friends. They weren't the best people to be around, but at the time they were his only friends. So, one day while they were together his friends decided to rob a house. It was a group all boys. When they entered the house the only person in the house was the daughter of a really hot model. Of course, the boys took advantage of her and raped her, except for Dustin. When he told them he was backing out, the threw him in the rape-fest too, violating the boy as well. From that point on he was scarred emotionally and physically.

Of course, the second most scarring even was when the doctor stole him from his normal life and decided to conduct experiments on him. With that, he was half fox, a Kitsune, and an angry on at that.

Dustin doesn't have much to tell, but ever since they were mutated he's slit his wrist many many times, and tried to commit suicide twice.

Presented By • ● •
Clyde Auma
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

▐ Carmen Anastasia Crescent ▌

User Image
Carebear ; Cammie; or Whatever you would like.

the B I T S goes • ● •
Female! Your silly people, can't you see!

the C L O C K goes • ● •
I am a wonderful age of 17!

the A C T goes • ● •
I am very perky and caring. I am known to be outgoing, crazy, random, and loud. I am rarely upset and easily out spoken. I don't deal well when it comes to people fighting. Nor do I always have to right words to solve problem's or help people with their problems! I tend to be childish and speak in 3rd person and I hate confrontation as well. It takes a lot to make me mad or upset. I seem to love to run away from my problems. I always look on the bright side of life and I try to get others to too, even if it doesn't always work.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Sweet, Life-Loving Human!

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
My story...? Well everything was great up until my sophomore year in High School. See I have a younger sister, who always gets her way and everything she wants. I really didn't, and still do not mind it. I had a job, good grades, and bought my own car, but I could never seem to satisfy my over demanding parents. One night, I came down stairs when yelling woke me and my little sister up. I told her to go back to bed and walked down stairs. My mom had her arms-crossed and my dad looked at me. I didn't know what was going on, my mom walked out of the room and my dad started yelling at me. He told me to pack my bags and I was no longer in the house, nor could I have my car.

So from the age of 16 through 17, almost a whole year, I had lived on the streets. I meet this group of people, I never really opened up to them until about a month before we were kid-napped. I didn't let them try to let me live with them or anything. I was perfectly fine on the streets. I'm a little bit under weight, yes, but who cares? I'll gain the weight back somehow! Anyway, that's the story of my life. If you want to know more about it, ask me. But cross your heart and hope to die, that if I tell you a deep-dark secret, you won't tell anyone! 'Kay, chickas and dudes?

I love to ride on skateboards! They are so much fun! I always love stuffed animals, colors, soda (OMGOSH WHERE?! Hehe~), Music is my best friend, and cartoons. I definably LOVE Girr from Invader Zim! That little dude is just too cute! I have my iPod touch with me, which I bought myself, and I have a wall charger and everything... but the thing is dead. Hopefully I can charger it here! But you know what I really hate? Ghost stories and oogie booger monsters! Ew get them awayy! I know they aren't real, but still they are seriously freaky! I'll watch scary movies, but I might pee myself. As for haunted houses and stuff like that... I won't go in them, because the houses make me feel claustrophobic, and the last time I went into haunted woods, I broke down into a panic attack! Oh yeah! Did I mention? I've suffered from bronchitis and panic attacks since I was 10... My inhaler is empty.. and my back-up is running low. Maybe these... whatever you want to call them, will give me money to re-fill it! I have a stuffed rabbit (refer to the Purky rabbit (Except it's black not pink) here on gaia!) That I always carry around with me. I don't always have it on my person (well I did when I lived on the streets), here at this place, but I love it to death. My grandmother, the closest person to me in my life, gave it to me before she past away.

Presented By • ● •
Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

Check out my spots!

My c h i l l i n space
User Image (Just in case you don't notice, If would look over to the left, there is a ladder, as you can see in the top left corner, if you walked up the ladder her bed is on a little ledge that is in her room.)

My s e c r e t retreat

User Image

User Image(Can be accessed through wooden twin sliding doors)

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

▐ Ƀrian Spenser Hacker ▌

User Image
Brian, Hacker.

the B I T S goes • ● •
Male

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
A complete sociopath, void of all caring emotions and caring of people. He acts and pretends to care, but in reality feels no emotion, regardless if he wanted to or not. Can feel irritation, anger and pain however. Enjoys toying with people's emotions and seeing what makes them tick, making him even more irritating to be around. Because of his massive stature few people bother him. By the way, he's 6 feet 4 inches.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Black Bear

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Brian killed his parents. When he was young he had a fascination with knives and death. Even that young he was already diagnosed as a full case of Sociopath. Which means he is incapable of feeling "human" emotions, which suited him fine. As he was playing with his knives one day, he wondered what would occur if he stuck them into a person. The results were fatal. However, his parents had a very nice neighbor, the Doctor. Who took him and placed in him, the power to kill anyone without remorse. Turning him into a perfect killing machine, giving him the ultimate hunter genes. The bear. Gaining massive strength and vicious claws, and of course his incredibly physique, standing at a stagger 6'4, approximately the size of a male bear standing on his hind legs.

Loves solitude, killing, hunting, sharp knives and eating! Hates people, other mutants, any adults.

Presented By • ● •
Acolyte Offerus
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

▐ Danielle Taylor Jackson ▌

User Image
Danny

the B I T S goes • ● •
female

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
She's a bit of a soloist and she's over-protective. She's not one that wouldn't speak their mind.

the G E N E S go • ● •
Black Jaguar

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Her parents died when she was five, leaving her with no other family, she was sent to an orphanage. A man, constantly visited, a doctor. He would talk to all of the children, and give them check-ups to make sure they were all okay. He was the one guy she felt she could really open up to. She ran away from the orphanage after she over-heard the people in charge talking about how she would never get a family because of her behavior. The doctor found her and took her home with him. He told her of his awful past, and his mistakes...and the people that hurt him too. She told him that she would do anything she possibly could to help. So, she got herself a new gift.

She likes to feel the warm sun against her face, perfect place to take a nap. She is into heights and playing tag(you're never too old).

She truely hates loud noises, cold places, and "mushie" moments. Fairy Tales...such bullshit.

Presented By • ● •
Bloodylilrose

lilrosebudi

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas