Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Building Application

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 pm
The leaf village tends to get cluttered with all of the threads people make. From now on, please fill this out and post it here if you want a building made. This way of doing it had great results in Cloud, and im hoping it will work here as well.

[b][Username]'s Form[/b]
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Applicant Requesting[/b]:
[b]Activity[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 pm
Now i'm not of Leaf village but enjoy watching you remake it. I was curious, i see a Uchiha Clan Property but none for the other clans/bloodlines very popular within Leaf village. Within the show itself, the Hyuuga clan seems to have it's own bit a property within the village.
Perhaps a addition of a 'Hyuuga district' & 'Inuzuka Veterinary Hospital' would be lovely, at least for crafting more role playing opportunities.

I apologize for not following your posting code, i didn't see a use for it considering i am not of Leaf village.

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 pm
its fine old friend. Currently, we dont have enough people to rp in them within the village and soon would just be an empty stand point within the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am
Random Spam Post because Shane has more posts then me so i am going to bs a hundred posts until i pass him.
Love Ice heart  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 am
I'm going to kill your characters if you continue this. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm
[Username]'s Form:HadouNoKen21395[Jin Kaibatsu Inuzuka](I think that's what you wanted right?)
Applicant Requesting:Squad 5: The Fangs of Konoha[Private Training Grounds and Resting Quarters, along with kennels for pet(s)]
Activity:Used for Private Team Training and for team members to rest there, also is for Kazesenshi and Kazemaru to stay at when Jin goes somewhere alone.(If you mean how long am I online, then:Everyday from 6-10pm)
Reason:For peace and quiet, along with team-only based training,not having to worry about getting in anyone's way at the regular training groundsor interrupting anyone's rp, there's more but those are the main reasons, also to converse with the other team members on ideas and strategies.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 pm
Approved.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:24 pm
[Username]'s Form tttavian1 (Tavian Yakuri)
Applicant Requesting: Konoha Intel Division
Activity: Used as a place to gain information from shinobi of other villages or who have information that the Leaf village needs. And for other things, intel related (Data files, etc.).
Reason: For a place to keep intelligence and to get information from others, without interrupting the RP flow of places, not meant for intel and interrogation.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm
The Lady of Nirvana's Form AKA Uchiha Akane
Applicant Requesting: A home/private training to train with her child, Sedra.
Activity: Every day usually, sometimes I take a week off, then I get back soon.
Reason: This is a great way for Akane to train her students whenever she may get any as well as a great way for her to help train Sedra since it'll be near an area she can get help. At the same time, this place will also be her office as Captain for the Oinion division (where they go for orders) rather than her just staying her base waiting for someone to come to her. With her house, she'll be able to train and do work at once.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games