Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Iris: The perfect girl companion.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belial the Worthless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am
Some Pokemon Fans will fight to the deal that only the "original" pokemon count for anything and all the others are crap. These Poke'-Hipsters often hold up Misty on a pedestal, the perfect girl companion. A Gym leader, spunky, tom-boyish (despite dressing up, wearing revealing clothing, and collecting dolls), and generally just "kicking a**".

May and Dawn were berated for being too girly, too cutesy, too newbie.

But, haha! Iris has remedied that. A literal wild child AND a gym leader, this dark skinned ball of hotness and awesome outshines Misty in every category.

User Image

Discuss: How freaking awesome Iris is.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 am
Wanna know what I like most about Iris?

She actually looks and dresses like she's 10-12 years old.

No shorts, no miniskirts, no midriff-revealing tank tops. Her outfit is not only cute, but practical as well. She has a long sleeve top to keep her warm, wears a skirt/sarong, but also leggings for ease of movement and to avoid any embarrassing predicaments, and sensible traveling shoes.

If I had a daughter, I would approve of her wearing this kind of outfit.  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm
She's totally awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 am
nikomas
Wanna know what I like most about Iris?

She actually looks and dresses like she's 10-12 years old.

No shorts, no miniskirts, no midriff-revealing tank tops. Her outfit is not only cute, but practical as well. She has a long sleeve top to keep her warm, wears a skirt/sarong, but also leggings for ease of movement and to avoid any embarrassing predicaments, and sensible traveling shoes.

If I had a daughter, I would approve of her wearing this kind of outfit.

For sure. She's all battle. No sissy contests or anything.  

Belial the Worthless

Pilgrimm

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm
When I seen her I honestly just like went total fanboy!
I loved her off, from the second I seen pokemon crawling out of that hair <3

I mean such cute hair, I love the colour combinations on her, and the tan skin reminds me of a cute native girl ^^;;

My only dislike ...She has no visible backpack. I mean all other girls carried some sort of bag to show that they actually looked like they were on an adventure, there is only so much things she can hide in that hair.

But besides that little problem, I just love her to bits.
and im honestly hoping to find a plushie of her when I go to anime north.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm
I'd like her if she didn't go "You're such a child!" All the freaking time. It's annoying. If I had to listen to her say that irl every day, I'd have to bitchslap her.

Her hair is awesome and scary. Not only can it hide small pokemon, but I'm pretty sure a small child would fit in there too. xD  

Bishiglomper

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25

Yellow-kun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 am
Bishiglomper
I'd like her if she didn't go "You're such a child!" All the freaking time. It's annoying. If I had to listen to her say that irl every day, I'd have to bitchslap her.

Her hair is awesome and scary. Not only can it hide small pokemon, but I'm pretty sure a small child would fit in there too. xD

XDD I think it's rather funny really.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:03 am
Bishiglomper

I believe Iris is 10-12.
So Ash could be younger than her.

Though I find it funny since he only gets called a child by her due to his lack of knowledge. It's not annoying bickering, it reminds of a brother and sister relationship.

And if Iris is a gym leader in Best Wishes, she'll be number 8, so he'd definately seem like a child to her xD

But I LOVE her hair, fit a child in it? O.o
I'm scared now...xD  

iiNurse Joy

Bishiglomper

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:08 am
iiNurse Joy
Bishiglomper

I believe Iris is 10-12.

Though I find it funny since he only gets called a child by her due to his lack of knowledge. It's not annoying bickering, it reminds of a brother and sister relationship.

And if Iris is a gym leader in Best Wishes, she'll be number 8, so he'd definately seem like a child to her xD

I'm scared now...xD

Oh, I understand WHY she would tell him that, he even seems to be an idiot at times, but still. It would annoy the crap out of me. And it does simply by repetition.

And YES. I'm sure a child would fit. Look at it! I bet if she curled up into a ball, she could hide herself in her own hair. She'd look like a funky pokemon. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:33 am
Bishiglomper
iiNurse Joy
Bishiglomper

I believe Iris is 10-12.

I'm scared now...xD

Oh, I understand WHY she would tell him that, he even seems to be an idiot at times, but still. It would annoy the crap out of me. And it does simply by repetition.

And YES. I'm sure a child would fit. Look at it! I bet if she curled up into a ball, she could hide herself in her own hair. She'd look like a funky pokemon. XD

Lol fair enough. I find it funny, I like how it doesn't happen too often.
Her hair is awsome, I wonder what it looks like with her hair down. xD
Well Ash thought she was one because she was hidden. xD  

iiNurse Joy

Secret Kimiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 am

Iris is super cute.

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items