Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Avi opinion?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 pm
I was just wondering what you think of my current avi. Like should I change it or is it good? Also do you think thats it art arena material?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 pm
Hm, I think its a good avi, but you might wanna think about changing your hair or getting rid of that orange flame thing under your arm. Do you have a story behind it? If you had this in the arena, a story would get you bonus points from me ^_^  

Sabaism

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 pm
I acualy just submited it in the art arena so I'll tell you his story.

The name of this avi is the crimson general.
One of the most highest ranking generals in the Crimson gunnery squad of the Yokibuso Empire.
They are a secret alliance that work for the Empire in fighting off the dark bandit army, the Yokamba.
The Yokamba have been terrorising the land of contor for age's and want to conquer the Yokibuso Empire and rule contor.

Well thats the story, I hope that you vote 4 or 5 in the art arena! owo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm
I like it. The orange flame is a minor distraction but the rest is nice.

Edit: I agree with Sabaism I would use a different hair. I forget the name of the newer hair that looks somwhat similar. It kind of looks like Sasuke's hair if anyone knows what one I'm talking about..

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm
Silas Manner

Edit: I agree with Sabaism I would use a different hair. I forget the name of the newer hair that looks somwhat similar. It kind of looks like Sasuke's hair if anyone knows what one I'm talking about..
Well the fremere's guard i can't fix cause it's the only arm guard that i saw that looked good so forget about it! As for the hair i'll look for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 am
rainofglory
Silas Manner

Well the fremere's guard i can't fix cause it's the only arm guard that i saw that looked good so forget about it! As for the hair i'll look for it.
It's in the gold shop not from that one orinkage item. ^^" just for clarification. Looks nice still.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:05 am
I like it smile I'll vote for it tonight tho I'm leaving to help build a storage building 3nodding  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games