Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Least Favorite Part of Sailor Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OH ME GEE!
  Gold!
  More Gold!
  LOTS OF GOLD! w00t!
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 pm
I think the long a** transformation sequences; don't get me wrong, their beautiful and so cool. There a part of why I do like the show... BUT, they are like a second commercial break?! I liked on the SuperS movie where they all shared small boxes on the screen, why not do that and get and extra 2-4 minutes of Anime left back in there!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:45 pm
The only thing that really annoyed me was watching Sailor Moon's transformation sequence and attack. All the other senshi's only took a few seconds but her's just seemed to drag out.

Also the fact that they turned Sailor Moon into a kids show was kind of annoying, the took out so many good parts.  

Yami_Puppi

Eternal_Eos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 am
The entire SuperS series - it was so boring and childish in places.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:47 am
My least favorite part is when they transform, and by favorite part is when tuxido mask comes in and says some kind of endering line, cuz some times they are really stupid and chesses and it makes me laugh  

YoukaiKoneko

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:29 am
I hate that they just turned Tuxedo Kamen into a male mascot. At least in the manga he has useful powers and such!

I'd say more but I have to go... ~_~;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:48 pm
Strangely enough, it's the transformation scenes. I actually really, really like them, but there were times when I had enough time to make and eat lunch from the beginning of a transformation to the end of it. Also, please tell me that I wasn't the only one that wondered why no one attacked during this long winded transformation scenes.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:28 am
I wouldn't say that i hate the part where Mamaru was brainwashed THAT much...i mean it did lead the the best ending in the world where...well I loved the last two episodes of the first season (the japanese version..not the american) I cried i think >.<

I would say that my least favorite was that they dubbed FishEye and Zoizite as girls...yet in an episode of Super S they showed FishEye topless...so yea... that just blew that out of the door.

and I agree with Tenko, there transfomation seq. is really long...wouldn't the enemy attack them during that time? ... or maybe it just seems long..just for the prettiness of it..cause they are really pretty...and the transfomation is actully under 5 seconds.. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:26 am
insane_swordbunny4486
I hate chibi usa and her stupid"electra complex... "oh gods!

3nodding  

Neo_Nightangale

tsuyayaka1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:00 am
One of the things that bothered me was in the S series when they tried to cover up the fact that Michelle and Amara(sp?) were gay and said they were cousins. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:02 am
Lady Yu Xiao
I wouldn't say that i hate the part where Mamaru was brainwashed THAT much...i mean it did lead the the best ending in the world where...well I loved the last two episodes of the first season (the japanese version..not the american) I cried i think >.<

I would say that my least favorite was that they dubbed FishEye and Zoizite as girls...yet in an episode of Super S they showed FishEye topless...so yea... that just blew that out of the door.

and I agree with Tenko, there transfomation seq. is really long...wouldn't the enemy attack them during that time? ... or maybe it just seems long..just for the prettiness of it..cause they are really pretty...and the transfomation is actully under 5 seconds.. >.<

I didn't know Fish eye wasn't a girl!! eek Damn that English dubbing!! scream  

tsuyayaka1

tsuyayaka1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:03 am
Tenko72
Strangely enough, it's the transformation scenes. I actually really, really like them, but there were times when I had enough time to make and eat lunch from the beginning of a transformation to the end of it. Also, please tell me that I wasn't the only one that wondered why no one attacked during this long winded transformation scenes.

Me too! I always wondered why no one attacked while they were transforming.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:54 pm

User Image

My least favorite part is when Chibi-Usa first comes and she's a total brat. Even worse the way Mamoru pampers her. rolleyes I was hoping for the entire first part that she would die or get sent back. xd

User Image

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

purpledragonflies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:04 am
i quite like sailor moon..
although sometimes sailor moon's immaturity gets to me..
but i spose its all apart of her character..
it gets annoying though. stare  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces