Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godzilla Fan 3000

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm
I think he exsist. One time me and my friends were during a paranormal investigation just for giggles and i saw a white glowing face appear out of nowhere. One year later i learned about slender... he looked just like the face i had scene and to this day i can feel his presence just sitting there at night stalking me through the window. It's watching me as i write this. I wrote a story about an experience in a Topic called: Encounters with slendy.
{It's real.}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:42 pm
He is real! xd i know it! Yay!!!!!! Slendy!!!!!!  

creepypasta fan001

EmberFoxHeart

Blazing Fox

33,550 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:32 am
My opinion: At first when I first saw him, I kind of wasn't scared of him till I looked up what he could do then it scared me for awhile. always at night had to look at all the dark area's with my ipod to see if he was watching me in my room and I still do sometimes. Other than that, still a cool guy.

Do I believe he exists?: No, cause if he did, I would have at least saw him once when I was little or my brother would've been gone by now since he wandered off a lot when he was young or be crazy from telling us about it, so yeah no. but I still think it would be creepy to see him wandering around.

Why?: Idk, some people think that he's not scary or that his tentacles just make him stupid, but to me, I think that Slendy is one scary creature that I don't want to run into, cause if I do... I'll get $20 and throw it at him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 pm
Pretty much every country in Europe has a tale dating waaay back thats antagonist matches the description of Slenderman.  

Bfallenangel

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 pm
i have not had any encounters with the slenderman, though i have read reports saying that a lot of children have disappeared in forests, they walk in and never seen again, slendy is probably the cause of it
am i scared of him? no
am i scared that he might exist, a little cause if he exists other creeepy pastas might be real as well  
Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff