that like missa I don't  

Oo Miss Sango Oo

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

BlackEyedJester

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 am
I would take the Notebook and befriend the shinigami tricking it to kill Light then I would arrange for a meeting with L and hand over the DeathNote and ask if I could be his apprentice ... The plan is fool proof since the shinigami wouldn't die because it wasn't saving my life meaning there's a high chance the shinigami would agree to my deal and id also gain the shinigami eyes so I could identify L when i meet him so i know he doesn't send a proxy  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 pm
I'd do it! Imean hes Going to kill me either way!  

all my exes hate me

BringLivTheHorizon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 am
I would take it then punch him in the balls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:53 pm
Oh, joy, look at all the bad men. Somebody's got to get rid of them... Goes into Kira mode...

Light was good at first, Misa too devoted to Light, The guy from the station was too high on Misa, and the other Guy was too high on Kira...the best one was the female who got Michael was it, Matt right before she burned to death.

I would write Light Yagami. Dies the moment he attempts to right my name in his death note of a Heart attack. That way, he can't black mail me like that. Hah hah hah. Then I write my name. Dies at XX years on XX month, XX day, after having made a deal for the eyes. That way, i can choose the time of my death if it's otherwise woulda been longer than the time i set out. If one knows death, and when one is to die, I wouldn't fear death but embrace the fact i had choice. twisted Yes that's what I'd do, then I'd hide the note book after ripping out several pages.  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Red Wight

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm
I would say yes, then as I left to 'hide' it, I would rip a page out for emergencies then right Light's name in the note. I would also make him give me a list of all of his accomplices before he died and a detailed version of his past and future plans. I would then turn in the list and plan to L or Near, whoever. Then I would keep the notebook, make the deals for the eyes, then become the ultimate bodyguard who can kill any incoming threat!! biggrin .......ok, nevermind I would just bury it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 am
I would keep it, say i lost it and hide it for 490 days meaning i would get the owner ship twisted  

Username365247

Shy Shapeshifter

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm
i would give the death note to l and tell him that light is kira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:42 am
Agree to his face, kill him with it and keep it.  

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lavitas

Married Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 am
The answer is obvious: If you don't like Light, go to the cops, where L is, hand over the Death Note, explain to L about Light's plans, goals and such... put Light in jail, become L's apprentice, seek for real Justice with L, cleanse the world with L, become best buddies with L, eat sweets and cakes together with L and more exciting things with L. If something bad occurs, I would stay with L 'till the end, take over L's place and walk down his path. Because we all love L. heart  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff