Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Walking Dead - Full Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm
This is where they are located. The roleplay can be located here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiders/Future Foes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:35 pm
Full Profiles

Look at how pretty I am! : User Image
The name on my birth certificate is: Gwenivere Jetson
AKA: Gwen
I'm 20 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: Before the outbreak, I lived with my father and sister on a small farm off the border of Kentucky. My father was an ex-soldier in America's forces, so we lived off what he had bought with that money. We raised cattle and horses until my sister and I were at the age of 18. That's when dad shipped us off to the city to attend the college there. He wanted us to be different than him; to get a proper education and a job that wouldn't risk our lives. So my sister and I did as we we're told. We came to visit him from time to time, since he wasn't getting any younger and could use the help.

My sister and I somewhat split at college. She focused more into a medical field with all that doctor stuff, while I joined the slackers club. There, I learned how to use computers way better than anyone in my family could. My new friends taught me how to hack into all these things, using other tools. It was pretty awesome.

Then... The Walkers came. It wasn't very slowly either. Turns out that West Virginia was hit hard, and that same wave of infected washed over into Kentucky. I got split up from my friends and sister, instantly having the reaction to head home. When I got there, I found my father dead with Walkers around. It took me about an hour to find out how to kill one properly, but they kept coming in waves as they heard more noise. Unwillingly, I grabbed some of my fathers guns in his collection in the basement and took off, heading to our family in Rhode Island.

However, it only took me a day and a half to realize that... I was alone. There was no more of my family for me to run to. It was just me. Not even my sister, my own twin, was alive. I did the only thing I could think of, and that was to head north. It was a colder climate in the winter, and if I could find a shelter there, I could possibly survive longer.
I can honestly say I'm: a bit timid. I'm not shy from doing drastic things, never really was. I always do what I need to survive, but I have a heart. I can sympathize with others, knowing I've lost a lot too. I try to be caring, but the epidemic has made me hard. Like my father, I was born a leader, and it's how I like things.
I like: Warm Showers, Heat, Light, Safety, Camping, Nature.
I dislike: Rebels, Bats, Walkers, Looters, Competition.
On me I have: Sniper Rifle from my father's artillery, plus a baseball bat. With me, I carry a messanger bag that has 3 cans of chicken noodle soup, 2 protein bars, a spoon and a water bottle.
Played by:Xx-Nerdgasm-xX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The name on my birth certificate is: Gennafer Jetson
AKA: Genna, Gen
I'm 20 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: I grew up with my father and sister on a farm in Kentucky. It was nice, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I helped take care of the cattle, and that's where my dream came from. I saw one of our cattle, Bessie, get sick and father couldn't afford to bring her to the doctors. Dad had to put her down with his shotgun, saying it was the easiest way to go out for her than suffering. It still haunts me to this day that someone could do that so... Easily.

When I turned 18 with my sister, we both headed to the city to attend the university. There, I took up the courses to major in nursing, doing whatever I could to become an expert in the field of medicine. However, doing this costed me something dear; seeing my sister. We split up, basically, and never saw each other except at the dining hall on occasions.

Then one day, I hear screams. I looked out my dorm window to see our campus officer eating a fellow student. I couldn't understand what was happening. I looked for my sister on campus, running from the insane individuals. When I couldn't find her, I fled north. It wasn't the best decision, but I needed to get away. That's when I learned that this... Disease, was a parasite. If I had the lab equipment, I could possibly research this new epidemic to see what's happening, but that would take some time. So, I ran to New Hampshire, hoping to find a boat or something to take me off land. Through my running, I found out that the infected can't swim.
I can honestly say I'm: a pacifist. I honestly hate being in disagreements with people and usually just go along with whatevers going on, as long as it's the right thing. I'm a bit moral and I'm not sure if that's a good thing now during the epidemic.
I like: Following, Cooking, Helping others, Running, Being kind.
I dislike: Fighting, Being cornered, Being alone with men, Being alone in general, Being leader.
On me I have: A shovel. Besides that, I have a back pack with medical supplies I took from the college, along with enough food and drink to keep me satisfied for a few days.
Played by: Xx-Nerdgasm-xX

Look at how pretty we are! :
User Image
The name on my birth certificate is: James Dawson
AKA: call me anything but James and we will have a problem
I'm nineteen years of age.
My biography goes a little like this:
Alright, so not too long ago, I was your normal college student. I would spend all night studying (code for slacking off and hanging out with friends) and spent most of my day in class at the University of New Hampshire where I was a sophomore and a pre med major. School was my life; even though I still lived at home I never spent any of my time there. My life was filled with listening to my professors hear themselves talk and deciding if I should go to some party to get drunk with my friends or not. To sum i9t all up, I was just your typical, stupid, arrogant, and lazy guy about to enter his twenties.

When the infection hit, I was just starting to plan out the rest of my life. I was beginning to apply for medical, looking for a cheap apartment that I could live in so that I would no longer have to mooch off my parents, just beginning my journey to adulthood. When people started getting sick, I was one of the many people who thought; "This can't happen to me!” I wore one of those face masks and continued through my daily routine. It really hit home for me when I was doing one of my volunteer rounds at the local hospital when people who claimed to have been bitten by some lunatic came crawling in and begging for medical care. Since I was only a volunteer, my only use being to be a pain in any nurse's side, I was stuck filing out insurance forms and asking questions.

To my surprise, the people died, just from being bitten. Part of me was shocked, the human side of me, but the doctor-to-be part of me wanted to explore what had happened to them, to make sure that I could change this and have my name written in the medical books one day. Those thoughts died though when the army intervened and began shooting the people who had changed and slaughtered all of the people who came in contact with them on top of it. I should have been killed there, but I managed to hide myself in a supply closet and waited until the men with the guns were gone.

When I finally escaped the first thing I did was run the five miles to my family home, an old five bedroom farm house that had been in the family since before the civil war, and went to see if my family was alright. I could not find my parents anywhere, but I found my baby sister, Cora, hiding under her bed. Words can not tell you how relieved I was when I found her. At least I have one family member with me, if my parents are alive somewhere they will be glad to know that I am protecting her.

For awhile after the infected and the walkers came about, Cora and I boarded ourselves inside the house. We would board the windows and doors up and sleep in the attic at night. Yet the stress of seeing what these people had become would show. I saw my old friends, Cora's teachers, men, women, freaking babies, all dead and back up, just looking for a meal. Our house did not last long for protection as the dead began to own out home town. An escape was needed and our supplies were limited.

I ended up “borrowing” our neighbor’s SUV (one of the awesome newer models with and the DVD players and everything that I had envied for years) along with a couple of my dad’s hunting rifles (he was a season hunter and had a few rounds of bullets) and the Dawson couple left this hell behind. Currently we are with a small group of people, I guess that I am of use because of my premed training. I can do things like stitches and bandaging people up.

I can honestly say I'm: short tempered, stubborn, protective of his sister
I like: the simple things such as salty foods, the infection ending so I can have the perfect life that I had planned for myself, and my baby sister
I dislike: people calling me some stupid kid (I am almost twenty years old), the thought of my parents being dead or one of the walkers
On me I have: my dad’s hunting rifles, some medical supplies, and the clothes on my back

The name on my birth certificate is: Coralline Anne Dawson
AKA: Cora
I'm ten years of age.
My biography goes a little like this:
Umm, my name is Cora and I am ten years old. I am in the fifth grade and in Miss Killian’s class. That was a long time ago though. Now I live with my big brother and some other people, not the scary ones.
I can honestly say I'm: a typical little girl, a crybaby, clingy on her brother
I like: big brother, my parents, ice cream, the teddy bear that I still sleep with at night
I dislike: the bad people, people being angry, yelling, the dark
On me I have:
Played by: the sweet far thing

Look at how pretty I am! :User Image
The name on my birth certificate is: Ira Mercado
AKA: Ira
I'm 24 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: I was born and raised in Texas. After having a conversation with a trusted friend and stopping him from suicide, I decided that I wanted to become a psychologist. I spent most of my time observing society and watching how people behaved under certain situations. Different people had different reactions of course, but I saw how friends of that person had a big impact on how they behaved and how they responded to certain stimulus. Once I graduated from Highschool, I immediately moved away from home to pursue my dreams. I acceded everyone in my classes within college. Some believed me to be a prodigy in education, being able to retain almost every bit of information I heard.
When the epidemic hit, I was already prepared to take the actions in opposition to what everyone would do. I scavenged what I could from the abandoned homes of those that fled in fear. I did the opposite and stayed within the city I was in. I am very skilled in being able to scavenge what I need to stay alive, also my skills in psychology allow me to cope with the epidemic and all its done. Those I meet, I gives a small but helpful hand, but everyone is hard to trust now.
I can honestly say I'm: a kind person, I'm not the kind to shoot before asking, but doesn't mind taking a life if needed. I am almost two faced when it comes to survival, I could be a cold blooded survivalist, or be human and sacrifice a bit to keep someone alive.
I like: A good long nap, being able to lend a helping hand, and music...a lot of music
I dislike: Being as weak as I am, loneliness, raiders, not having any guns, and walkers...damn walkers.
On me I have: I carry a hatchet and a machete as my weapons. As for supplies, I try to always have at least two bottles of water that I salvage from unexpected places. I carry my mp3 along with a lot of batteries that could be found in abandoned electronics to be able to block out the sounds of the walkers when I sleeps. A first aid kit, with a suture kit and a bottle of whiskey.
Played by: Muerto_Ojo

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:56 pm

The name on my birth certificate is: Lunia Alexis Yatomura
AKA: 'Lulu'
I'm 12 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: Before the outbreak, i was attending school like any other kid my age, and at night times i would go to gymnastics, things that a usual kid would do. The only difference with me however, is that i'm different than those other kids my age, i'm very mature, flexible and independant and can fend for myself if needed. I am also a total whizkid when it comes to technology, and i am pretty good at making weapons and ideas for new things. Which is most likely the main reason that i managed to survive the zombie outbreak so far, thank goodness.

It must have been a while ago now, my mother never came home for a few days and because of this, my father left me and my elder brothers to go look for her. Eventually, after weeks.. we got so tired of waiting for them to come home. My brothers and i were in the house one day, it all happened so fast. The zombies came, and they killed my brothers.. i didn't know what to do so i just hid. My eldest brother Shin managed to force me to leave the house and run for my life before he died.. i think. My best friend and dog Sininou, he travels with me, and never leaves my side.

Things are alright now, it's safe to say that i know how to survive against these things. I carry enough weapons and food to keep myself going, i'd like to say that i think like an adult most of the time now, but i guess my chilish side does come out sometimes. I'm never found away from Sininou, he means everything to me, and keeping eachother safe is our main task.
I can honestly say I'm: Tactful, Quiet, A Quick Thinker, Kind, Caring, Mature, Hot Tempered, Optimistic, Bubbly, Smart, Clumsy at times.
I like: My Dog Sininou, Guns, Killing Zombies, Helping People, Getting out of tough situations, Friends
I dislike: Running out of Ammo, My Clumsy Side coming out, Being away from Sininou, Feeling at a loss, Pitch Black
On me I have: Double SMG's that i made, A Crow Bar, Medical Supplies, Food and Water, Adrenaline Shots.
Played by: LuluFeverxD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm
The name on my birth certificate is:Jelani Baba
AKA: Lani.
I'm 23 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: Before the outbreak I lived in Arizona far from the city where I would help my dad work on cars that stopped by. My mother and brothers would go into the city beacuse I always got off school early. I would help out with some peoples farm as I grew older to where I could be trusted to handle dangerous equipment. I was able to make a job out of it beacuse I left school early all the time until I got to middle school. I went through school like every other kid and had fun doing so but every summer I would work on a ranch and go work on cars.

I had to move into the city with my Aunt and Uncle beacuse my mother and father wanted to stay back. My aunt and uncle were sweet people and I did whatever I had to do to support them though they spoiled me too much. I got a job as a mechanic even as I went though school beacuse it worked with my schedule. My aunt and uncle died when I was about 17 three days before my birthday and my father joined the army. I have no idea what happened to the rest.

I went to a University thanks to a friend of my family who sent me there and I went there to Major in Mechanic and Repair Technologies and got a job maintaining planes and other vehicles. It as all in good fun until the infection hit. My co-workers began to eat each other and everything but for some reason it didn't bother him. He went home and grabbed his revolver and a crowbar and started swinging. I got in my car and drove stopping when I needed to and I ended up in New Hampshire and I'm just looking for survivors to help out.
I can honestly say I'm: I'm a very loud and very obnoxious person but I'm dependable. I can be crazy and very stupid at some times but I'll stick my neck out for some which gets me injured many times but not bitten. I am not one for sentimental moments and don't care who I'm putting down if their already dead. I try to keep the peace between people but will fight if I have to
I like: Cars, Planes, Water, Pizza, Cold showers , nature, Having fun.
I dislike: Guns (But will use one), Walkers, Traitors, car alarms.
On me I have: Revolver, Crow bar. Carries around a bottle of water.
Played by: asbloodrunscold  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Look at how pretty I am!: User Image (He does not possess the gun.)
The name on my birth certificate is: Lawrence Moreau
AKA: Law but that's only for those who know him well.
I'm 21 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: Lawrence grew up in New York City, the only son of a well-off family. He has never really had to work for anything and always had the best. Best clothes, best education, and the best standard of living. However, as he got older, he began to tire of having everything on a silver platter. He actually wanted to work for something. So instead of going to a rich, elite college, he chose to go to an unknown school in the middle of New Hampshire. This, of course, earned the wrath of his parents and they threatened to disown him if he went along with his plans. Not caring about his parent’s wishes, he attended college in New Hampshire and like his parents threatened, they disowned him. Cut off from the family funds and a long way from home, Lawrence quickly learned what life was like without money. He supported himself through scholarships at first and then was lucky enough to land a job. Since he’s a natural at cooking, he chose to be a chef at a small café. He chose to study history as his major and even joined the Tae Kwon Do club, becoming very adept at the art. Life was as perfect as it could get for someone who was once rich.

When the outbreak hit, Lawrence was at work. The walkers shuffled into the cafe, overwhelming anyone in their path. Lawrence had tried to save who he could, but it was no use. Everyone was being eaten before his eyes. He ran out of the cafe to his apartment, grabbed a large duffel bag, stuffed as much as he could in, and fled. He’s been traveling through fields and staying off the roads since then, but lately his food supply has ran low. Going against his better judgment, he’s decided to head into a small town and salvage anything he can find.
I can honestly say I'm: reserved and level-headed. Lawrence was never one to panic, even under intense amounts of stress. He was often accused of being too detached by his parents, which is partially true, but not overly so. He just prefers to be calm and go with whatever is happening. It takes an immense amount of provocation to make him angry, but if he is, you’re in serious trouble.
I like: Peace, living simply, Tae Kwon Do, being away from huge cities, cooking
I dislike: His upbringing, when the peace is disturbed, his parents, when people automatically dislike him because of his rich background
On me I have: He has a butcher knife from the café and a large duffel bag with some clothes, a bottle of water, a box of crackers, and one can of soup.
Played by: Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

Look at how pretty I am! :User Image
The name on my birth certificate is: Kraig Liam King
AKA: Kraig or Kid (Jack gave me that name)
I'm 18 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: I lived in Hollywood California with my Mom, Dad and my 13 year old sister names Alex. I skateboarded all the time and when I wasn't skateboarding I was watching scary movies. But my dad cheated on my mom for a month until my mom caught him in the act. My dad left as soon as he could and took Alex with him. I stayed with my mom so I could finish high school. She would cry all the time but never in front of me.
One day on the news they were talking a bout a new sickness that made people...change. Due to my crazy mind, and all the Apocalypse movies I watch I knew we needed to get prepared, but mom wouldn't believe me. I got a gun, food, supplies and left. The last time I saw my mom she said she was going to the towns local safe house and took the car. I finally reached Wisconsin were my Dad and sister were, but they were both lost to the zombies.
Now I'm just trying to survive, I'm in Northern New Hampshire and I'm getting used to the solitude. I use to travel by car but it broke down, so I'm traveling bu Skateboard until I find something else.
I can honestly say I'm:I'm usually quite kind and funny but lately I'm starting to get a little Stressed,due to the lack of people. I don't want to be the last one left.
I like: Skateboarding, pizza, loud music and the color blue.
I dislike: Zombies, anyone who gets in my way and Broccoli.
On me I have: Any Automatic gun I can find and as of now I have a Saiga 12 Shotgun, a simple hand gun and some food, water, and extra ammo all head in a worn out black backpack.
Played by: Rock ur socks42

The name on my birth certificate is: Jack Montgomery
AKA: Jack but most people call me a Jack A$$
I'm 25 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: I was never good at school anything like that. I grew up with a drunk dad and a dumb mom if you catch my drift. So I ran away hoping to find someone to love me, I was such an idiot.

Then I started seeing people turn sick and go crazy, I never really had a family so I didn't need to look out for anyone but me. So that is how I live.

I just travel the country just walking around waiting to see what happens next. I know I pretty much a looser and don't have a very interesting history, oh well.
I can honestly say I'm: I'm a jerk and very rude, I don't drink that much but I'm a full time smoker. I think I'm pretty awesome but you can beg to differ. I'm not a creepy pervert or anything like that. I don't like to get to chummy with people, and I love to joke around. Stay on my good side, I'm not afraid to "Trip" a few people here and their to get away from zombies.
I like: Cigarettes, solitude, killing zombies and movies.
I dislike: Most people and barbie dolls, they just really piss me off.
On me I have: An automatic hand gun with a Swiss hunting knife, some food, water, one beer, I'm saving it for a special occasion, extra cigarettes all held in my trusty Green Military Duffel Bag I carry on my right shoulder.
Played by: Rock ur socks42

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Look at how pretty I am! :
User Image
The name on my birth certificate is: Marcus Wolfe
AKA: Wolfe
I'm 19 years of age.
My biography goes a little like this: I was a soldier, raised by soldiers, who were raised by soldiers. Both of my parents were Army, three granparents Marines and one Air Force. I was raised around other soldiers, living on the base as I did. When I told my father I wanted to go into the Army, he started teaching me what I would need to know. I always made good grades in school, and learned quickly.

When the dead started walking, everyone in the base went nuts. I saw the people I knew die. The first thing I did was take my father old gear, and get somewhere quiet. Somewhere hidden. I made fist camp in the hills nearby, and that night, a girl, perhaps twelve, found me. I almost shot her, thinking she had changed. But then she started crying. I calmed her down, got her to sleep. The next morning, she was gone, along with most of my camp. With nothing else to do, I set of South, toward the city.
I can honestly say I'm: Reliable, quiet, and studious. Also tends to have anger issues.
I like: Steak, rain, reading, peace and quiet.
I dislike: Seafood, hot weather, being useless.
On me I have: SPAS 12 shotgun and Python revolver. Water flask, four MRE's (meals ready to eat), two frag grenades, survival handbook, and survival knife in an army bag.
Played by: Bluewolf675

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff