theo- not taken
hikaru- not taken
jin- taken
crittenden- not taken)

мικαи & яιи

Name: Mikan Kirigoe
Nickname: Miki
Race: Human
Personality: Mikan is very shy and quiet. Usually relying on his older brother for protection and help. Mikan doesn't enjoy the presence of others and tends to hide. . . That's one of the main reasons why he's picked on so much. He isn't a genius or anything, but people label him as a nerd because he's so uptight and weak. People who don't really know him mistaken him as a girl , and he hates that.
Looks like: Mikan has a chubby childlike face and round mocha brown eyes. His hair is darker brown at the roots and at the tips they are a lighter brown. He's only about 5 ' 4, so people think he's younger than he acctually is. He's very pretty but seems to deny it. He doesn't want to be cute or anything like that. .But as his brother says , It's impossible for someone like him to not be. He tends to wear tight girly-like clothing because it suits him the best. It's a bit strange though, he hates being called a girl but he loves wearing girl clothes. He has a thing for very baggy sweaters and shorts. He wears square glasses
Bio: Mikan's life isn't too interesting. He has been bullied his whole life and only lets certain people near him. He lives alone with his older brother and he sees his parents on rare occasions.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke~
Pic:
User Image

мικαи & яιи

Name: Rin Kirigoe
Nickname: Rin
Race: Human
Personality: Rin is sarcastic, bubbly, rude, and peppy. All of those traits contradict eachother but he seems to be those things. Rin loves humiliating people and inflicting pain on others so he would also be a sadist. He loves making fun of his younger brother and plays with him in a way brothers shoudln't. .
Looks like: Rin has orange short hair and theres always some type of barette in it. He has yellowish eyes which give him a almost mysterious look. He is slightly taller than Mikan and looks a bit more boyish. He acts it too. He wears anything thats around and that can be from anything to Mikan's girl clothes to his school uniform. He doesn't care too much for clothing anyways. The only article of clothing he obsesses over is stockings and legwarmers.
Bio: Rin, like Mikan, is uninteresting and average. Rin tends to be more out there and thus, causes more trouble. But in the end, they are pretty boring. Rin is usually seen fondling Mikan ..and Mikan being the person he is. . Not doing anything. No one really questions their relationship.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke~ He enjoys dominating though. . Even though he doesn't look like it.
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm
ouıƃɥ⊥

Name: Theo Ambrogino
Nickname: n / a
Race: Vampire
Personality: Theo is serious, head-strong, and doesn't like to play games. It takes a long time before he can trust you. He Is intelligent and thinks things through thoroughly before going through with it. Most people fear him due to his looks and people tend to judge him before they know him. From afar people believe he is a blood-thirsty monster. . But in reality, he's a bibliophilic perfectionist. He has a weak spot for kittens and cute things.
Looks like: Theo has pale white skin and enticing yellow eyes. He has an abstract tattoo on his right cheek but it is usually covered by his messy long black hair. He usually is always seen wearing black. No, he isn't goth or rebellious, he just thinks that color suits him the best. He is very tall and well-built. He Is slender.
Bio: Theo was changed into a vampire at a very young age, around 7 or 8. . And that was a very long time ago. He doesn't even remember when he was born or how old he really is. When people ask him, he doesn't answer. Theo stopped aging a couple of years after he was bitten. Theo doesn't really have an opinion of Hikaru. He doesn't hate him . . But finds him annoying. Even though he's a vampire, he's very rich and succesful. After all, he's been alive so long and he's very smart and hardworking. . It 's not suprising he's a millionare. He loves cats and anything related to them.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme ~
Pic:
User Image

Hikaru Tomoaki

Name: Hikaru Tomoaki
Nickname: None. . yet.
Race: Vampire
Personality: Hikaru is the much more uptight serious version of his rival , Theo. The two are different because Theo can loosen up at some point of a relationship. Hikaru never does. . Or has before. . Atleast. Hikaru would be the blood-thirsty homocidal one. Using his strength and power over everyone else as a way to get respect. He owns many weapons but his favorite would be his own fangs ~
Looks like: Hikaru has light blonde hair and lime and violet eyes. He also has a intricate tattoo, just its placed on his left cheek instead of right. He is only an inch or two shorter than his rival and he absolutely hates when people think they are related or affiliated with eachother. Hikaru also wears black. But he tends to stick with the tighter clothing while Theo usually wears baggy or loose fitting clothes.
Bio: Hikaru was bitten a long time after Theo. And like Theo, he stopped aging a while after he was bitten. How they met and how why they hate eachother is a mystery and a secret they only tell to people they trust. Hikaru is also rich and rolling in cash. He is very greedy and doesn't have a humble bone in his body.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme ~
Pic:
User Image

bunnny candy

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 pm
Wow I love your characters to pieces. If you'd like to role play hit me up on it anytime ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm
Kamiwagane-San
Wow I love your characters to pieces. If you'd like to role play hit me up on it anytime ;D

Hehe, thank you. :'3
I can't RP right now because I'm afk off and on.
But I wouldn't mind doing one with you later. ^ w ^ ;;

bunnny candy

Danky Daria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 am
Dude I love your characters!! You can look at my character's anytime if you wanna RP. Though ignore the guy there he hacked me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm
ahhhh, Hikaru Tomoaki is grate, i like him, his profile is grate~! i would love to rp with him......im making more RP Character's.......so if your interested pm me, telling me who you want your OC to RP with from mine ^^  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Banitani

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 am
My character, Ayase Souji, would be interested in Theo~ :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm
My rpc Amane would be interested in Rin  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm
I Lahhve Hikaru! :3
If you'd like to rp you can take a look at my rpcs & hit me up! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am
omg wow it's been a year since I posted these character ;3; ''
Um, I still love and wanna RP as these characters just PM me and whatever. x33  

bunnny candy

bunnny candy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:53 am
j i n w a t a n a b e

Name: Jin Watanabe
Race: Demon / Human
Personality: Jin on the outside is scary, powerful, and intimidating. He is to basically everyone except the few people he likes. Not many people get the chance to look at him. Let alone be his friend or companion. Many people are attracted to him , but his demon - blood and just whole demeanor makes people easily intimated and scared of him. Even the people closest to him at his work try to avoid him . Once you crack to his core though.. Jin is a completely different person towards you. (He's amazingly sexual no matter what though and that never changes.) He's gentle, caring, and very protecting. Despite Jin's good lucks, charm, and power , he has never fallen in love or been with someone romantically. . .
Looks like Jin is incredibly well built and tall. He soars over everyone really. He has slightly noticeable fangs and claws but he tries to make them as unnoticeable as possibly. Never bringing them up in conversations and hoping his human business partners would pay no mind to his differences. Jin is incredibly fashionable also. Always wearing branded clothes that are way too expensive for anyone besides himself. He wears a mixture of profesional yet Japanese host / gyaru-o clothing. It fits and compliments his brown long locks and his bronze skin. He has piercing green eyes that occasionally change to yellow depending on his mood. That also come from the demon-blood inside of him.
Bio: Jin is a powerful and rich young man. After his fathers death a few years ago, he inherited the massive amounts of money that was left behind and the company. His dad owned a well-known,powerful and influential company so even Jin had a name around the streets since primary school. Being the only son of one of the richest people on Earth and his astonishingly beautiful looks made him quite a popular fellow to the teeny-bobber girls of his age. Unfortunately, he never felt anything for the annoying girls who stalked him. As he grew older, he realized how much he loved humiliating others and controlling people - well, other males. One thing he is interested in is someone who he can dominate yet possibly love. . .
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
Name: Crittenden
Race: Unknown
Personality: Crittenden is a gentle, soft-spoken person. That doesn't mean he's kind. . But he's very caring towards nature. He has an intense love for snow and the winter seasons. He is also very intelligent and at times. . Sarcastic. He is not much of a people person. Finding solitude in trees and animals rather than the people around him. Much about him is unknown. He stays in his 'haunted' mansion for most of the year and watches the world outside from his large library window. There is a rumour that he's been lurking around this planet for a few centuries. . . He can be cold and rude as you first speak to him but he loosens up after you get to know him and he gets to know you
Looks like: Crittenden has long jetblack hair that compliments his aquamarine eyes perfectly. He wears mostly black kodona type clothing. Most of his body is usually covered. He's tall and slender. His skin is incredibly pale and ghostlike. Basically pure white.
Bio: Completely Unknown. Crittenden probably doesn't even know his background. He enjoys watching the world past by. He isn't a complete hobbit though. He makes occasional trips around the city he lives in.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

bunnny candy

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces