Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Some random roleplay... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this topic?
  yes
  no
  it could use some work
View Results

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm

((kk XD))
Haru caught up to the black and red wolf. "Hey, why are you so secretive? I've had my share of hardships in my life, and i'll listen if you want to tell me."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm

"Some problems are meant to be buried." He said, still moving toward the nearest city. He doesn't talk about anything to his friends, why would he talk to a stranger?

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Haru stopped abruptly and said quietly, trembling "My father was killed in a war, i come to see my house one day and its raided and my mother is on the floor, bleeding to death, the last words she tell me are that she loves me, I travel here from Japan my homeland, leaving behind everything i love, i live in an abandoned house.." he stopped... "AND YOU TELL ME SOME SECRETS ARE MEANT TO BE BURIED?!" he yelled "my whole life has been nothing but peril and sadness, and your telling me you wont tell me something, even though i can listen and understand!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:23 pm

He turned and looked directly into his eyes. "I've killed my own family." He said, continuing to walk.

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Haru walked after him. "I stabbed my sister, not knowing it was her. i couldnt sleep for days." he said. "I must have felt like you did now, but its just, its lingering for a longer time on you. its hard to let go." he said. He stopped, and smiled feebly, then looked up. "so why are you heading towards the nearest city? your going the wrong way." he said as he pointed East. "the nearest city is that way"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Not the city I want. The one I want is that way. I have some unfinished business with someone. Besides, I killed my family on intentionally."

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas