Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Fright before Christmas Profiles~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm
"Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I like it. Stop being so damn judgemental."
User Image
The Dress I was forced to Wear for the party
"Hn....Hey, I guess."
My name is...... Clarabelle St.Peters.
But you can call me... Clara.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born Seventeen, almost Eighteen years ago.
Inside me is a... Human, duh.
I follow.... Light.
I play the role of... The future Queen of Hell apparently, if Mr. High, mighty a*****e has anything to say about it at least.
This is me. Deal with it. (Personality. At least a paragraph.)
Rewinding again.... (Bio. At least a paragraph; it shouldn't be too hard. Be sure to include things of relevance; this should be easy as long as you read the plot.)
Yes, I have Powers. Pft; I wish.
Look what I can do! Uhm, well let's see. The parents had me learn piano and violin in an attempt to "culture" me, so... I like to draw and sketch with all types of mediums (my favorite so far is charcol). Oh, and I can sew! I do all my own clothes and tend to rip up whatever my parents get me so it's not lame. I don't think you count getting my little brother to shut up, but there's that too.
I really enjoy... Reading, drawing, bullying my brother when he gets on my nerves. I play a lot of video games, and am taking kickboxing lessons which I actually really enjoy.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Good girls go Bad // Cobra Starship
Romeo and Cinderella // Hatsune Miku

Sssh, don't tell! So I don't like snakes; even rubber ones make me scream like a two year old. Tell anybody and I'll kill you! And yeah, I secretly like things like angels and heels and whatever...I'm still a girl, alright?
This is who I fight for... ..What...?
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC!  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 pm
"I'll cut off your hand, and then I'll feed it to you."
User Image
The Wings
Demon horns look something like this. Same color as hair.

*Glares*
My name is...... Xerxis Sable
But you can call me... Xer, or one of his many royal titles.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Eighteen years ago.
Inside me is a... Matter Demon
I follow.... Dark
I play the role of... Prince's younger brother.
This is me. Deal with it. (Personality. At least a paragraph.)
Rewinding again.... (Bio. At least a paragraph; it shouldn't be too hard. Be sure to include things of relevance; this should be easy as long as you read the plot.)
Yes, I have Powers. Being a matter demon allows Xerxis to shift any part or all of his body into whatever he touches; this is his primary power. It has a wide range of uses, from offensive weaponry and scalding hot skin to hard metallic defense.
Look what I can do! All of the things mentioned above, which come with his powers. He's also quite skilled with swordsmanship, and should he come into contact with the right substance to sharpen his nails and already finely pointed teeth, he's quite good at spotting vital points for a quick demise.
I really enjoy... Practicing his skills, spars (which often lead to him killing his opponent), bossing around the staff, scaring the attendants and planning ways to wipe his brother out of the kingdom for good.
Love it! Blood, power, being in control, not having his brother around, his cousin (he respects him more then his brother), conflict, violence, sharp weaponry, and winning at whatever he sets out to do.
Eew, Nasty!Losing, weakness, his brother, stupidity, incompetance, being told what to do.
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! His greatest weakness lies in his powers; Xerxis will automatically absorb whatever he comes into contact with, so he has to be careful and channel his energy accordingly. And secretly, he's afraid that he'll be killed one day; it's why he's always trying to one up his previous accomplishments.
This is who I fight for... N/A
Am I forgetting something...? His family relationships are somewhat of a mess, but while he despises his brother he can still tolerate his sister.

UC!
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm
"Sometimes a bark can be worse then the bite."
User Image
Demon Form
"What be up?"
My name is...... Kylie Sable
But you can call me... Kai
I am obviously a... female fool!
And I was born sixteen years ago.
Inside me is a... Night Demon
I follow.... light
I play the role of... Prince's younger sister
This is me. Deal with it. Cocky, high spirited kind of girl and in your face, she doesn't mind rank at all seeing as she is dating a low level demon. The way she talks may seem a little bit strange, like a cross between a modern teenager and a young girl from the 1800s even though she is a modern teenager.
Rewinding again.... Kylie got plenty of attention when she was younger, she was after all the only princess of the family and the youngest at that. But she was never one to like attention and often ignored her parents and played with her brothers instead. Though she knows her middle brother doesn't like her eldest brother she still loves them both equally. But she finds that her eldest brother deserves to be on the throne and will do anything to make it happen.
Yes, I have Powers. Can control shadows, though not all powerful, she has to have a shadow near her to use it.
Look what I can do! She cannot be intimated by anything or anyone.
I really enjoy... Watching the sun set, and sitting in the dark.
Love it! darkness, the full moon, and her boyfriend
Eew, Nasty! bright lights, annoying people, and pointless bickering
Turn it up! After Life by A7X
A little Piece of Heaven

Sssh, don't tell! Kylie is actually terrified of small places, and isn't truly on good terms with both of her brothers. But as long as they are blood related she will continue to love them.
This is who I fight for... My boyfriend
Am I forgetting something...? hmmm nope
My lord, god and master is The Invisable spaz  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items