Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm
im scared. i swear someone is in my house besides me. my cell phone was next to me at the computer the whole day but i lost it and it was under the blankets on my bed. which is on the other side of the room. it hasnt moved except for when i was talking and texting. and it still never was on my bed. always at my computer o-o. im rlly paranoid. liek ready to call a priest paranoid.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:49 pm
i know the feeling, but maybe its someone you know who may have passed that is trying to get a hold of your attention, and trying to tell you something improtent. try asking it questions, and if you get a reply dont freak, it really scares them, just try to talk to them, and see what they want, they may be there to let you know that they dont want you to worry or to hurt anymore, that they are fine. but if its someone you dont know look on the internet and see if anyone has ever died in your house and then try to talk to them and see if its them. but dont freak, i know its scary to think that there are ghosts in your house but i deal with them all the time, i still have a little girl, named mary that was killed in the 1800s that has been following me for quite some time, and ive adopted her as my daughter because she is there to listen to me and she even calls me mommy. i can understand, hear, and see ghosts/spirits. so if you have anyother questions just ask me, and ill see what i can do for you. okay?  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 pm
eternal_vampire18
i know the feeling, but maybe its someone you know who may have passed that is trying to get a hold of your attention, and trying to tell you something improtent. try asking it questions, and if you get a reply dont freak, it really scares them, just try to talk to them, and see what they want, they may be there to let you know that they dont want you to worry or to hurt anymore, that they are fine. but if its someone you dont know look on the internet and see if anyone has ever died in your house and then try to talk to them and see if its them. but dont freak, i know its scary to think that there are ghosts in your house but i deal with them all the time, i still have a little girl, named mary that was killed in the 1800s that has been following me for quite some time, and ive adopted her as my daughter because she is there to listen to me and she even calls me mommy. i can understand, hear, and see ghosts/spirits. so if you have anyother questions just ask me, and ill see what i can do for you. okay?

i believe in spirits and everything but they only ones we have in my house are animals. it could have been me i rlly dont know because i have been going a little insane the last 24 hours. the only people who have lived in my house is my family. it was a new house when we got it. well trailer. it might be my medication playing with me. thanks for your help i do feel a bit calmer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Kanoka Uchiha
eternal_vampire18

i believe in spirits and everything but they only ones we have in my house are animals. it could have been me i rlly dont know because i have been going a little insane the last 24 hours. the only people who have lived in my house is my family. it was a new house when we got it. well trailer. it might be my medication playing with me. thanks for your help i do feel a bit calmer.

your quite welcome. and if the ones who have passed were animals then try to play with them. im sure they would love to play with you a few more times, and try to tell them its okay for them to leave, and be in peace. oh believe me ive been insane since both of my parents passed away in 2006. but other then that im so not normal.....whatever that is....lol. wish you the best of luck.  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

Kanoka Uchiha

4,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
eternal_vampire18
Kanoka Uchiha
eternal_vampire18

your quite welcome. and if the ones who have passed were animals then try to play with them. im sure they would love to play with you a few more times, and try to tell them its okay for them to leave, and be in peace. oh believe me ive been insane since both of my parents passed away in 2006. but other then that im so not normal.....whatever that is....lol. wish you the best of luck.

im srry to hear that D: if u ever need someone to talk to u can talk to me :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:39 pm
Kanoka Uchiha
eternal_vampire18
Kanoka Uchiha
eternal_vampire18

im srry to hear that D: if u ever need someone to talk to u can talk to me :3

thank you. 3nodding  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas