Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
This is my Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm
My name is what, my Name is who my NAme isDesiray
I am what I am and I'mLoyal,cold,Ruthless,gentle to animals and little children,strong-willed,strong,intelligent,ill-tempered and Sarcastic
My heart Yearns for MAles
I have a crush on Will not except any until we start
Say hello to my little Friend powers,staff that changes into whatever weapon I desire and Fist
I look good no matter what I do: User Image

Take a glander I am Lician
I have21 (in human years) candles
it's any of your Damn business but :she likes spicy foods,dancing,singing,and Fighting others
hates,asking about her past when she doesn't know you,staring at her different forms,anyone messing with the idiot that followers around every now and then,and Losing a fight

{ast will be revealed during roleplay
My one and only true masterroro456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:44 pm
My name is what, my Name is who my Name is Izanami Kaori
I am what I am and I'm a bit icy to people I meet at first, sarcastic and blunt, unflinchingly loyal when you earn her trust
My heart Yearns for boys
I have a crush on ------
Say hello to my little Friend Scorpio Anima, my keyblade
I look good no matter what I do
User Image
Take a glander I am Human/Keyblader
I have 18 candles
Not that it's any of your Damn business but I was born on Destiny Islands. Well. I thought I was. I was actually born in Radiant Gardens and then sent to the Islands, to make it look like I came from there instead. When the darkness hit the islands, I was lost in the darkness, but due to some bizarre event, I didn't become a heartless, like I had originally thought. I landed in Hallow Bastion, where my past was revealed to me, and stayed there with the Restoration committee for a while. But then, in a fight with the last of the organization members, I was actually sent to another world, that I didn't even know existed; the world with this school. I was confused at first, but eventually got used to it, wondering when I'll be able to get home...
I have the position of Dark Keyblade Master
My one and only true master Hunter Crawl  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers