Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cirque Du Freak: Vampires Don't Exist!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:37 pm
Back to the RP!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 pm
Vampire

User Image
Gaian name: Empress_Snow_Rose
Name: Kasumi Fukushima
Race: Vampire
Personality: "Simple to describe but hard to read...." that's what she gets a lot. Basing from the way she moves, acts, talks, and her attitude people tend to think she's royalty. She's just herself and she was taught well when she was still a little girl. Quiet and calm are the common descriptions of her so you can insult her any time and anywhere, she doesn't even care like zero percent. Believe me, but it seems that the one who's insulting her is the one being pissed off since she doesn't do anything she just sits down and read a good book simple as that. Kasumi is really loving and caring she just doesn't show it unless it is needed. Though people say it is often needed. She loves helping and she's very dependable you can always count on her to bring her skills and brains, no seriously you can count on her.
Bio: A town called "Hosenka" is famous for hot springs and spas its where also a baby girl was born on the 15th of December 10 days away from Christmas and Gifts though the weather was getting cold. The baby continued crying as its voice echoed down the halls of the mansion. After a few minutes the doctors asked the baby's parents of what will be her name since she is a she a girl. Then they came into a decision that they baby's name will be Kasumi Fukushima, but after those few seconds of coming up of her name her mother died, she was so lucky she was still able to come up with a name along with her husband. Kasumi grew up for four years without a mother and just her father taking care of her and raising her as well, of course Kasumi was born rich so her father was able to raise her properly "at least!". Her father doesn't have much time for his own daughter so he hired people who would take care of her and teach her whatever she needs to know like writing, reading, walking properly with grace, speaking properly with manners, oh yes specially manners her father is very strict with it, eating, how to eat with manners is also taught to her. She doesn't attend school like normal kids so she envy's them, she is not allowed to go out without any permission that's why sometimes sadness fills her eyes, its also one of the reason why she doesn't have any friends but her workers only. Kasumi was taught by her Father everything she needs to know about how to survive in the world where you are the predator but sometimes can be the prey. Well as a normal vampire you drink blood, but her you won't see her often drink blood. She tries to control herself since she might kill someone who is innocent just to drink their blood. The rest of her story is history she just grew up normally except that she drinks blood, flit, long nails, super strength, healing wounds using their salivas, exhale a gas that puts people into a heavily sedated state. Well if that's what you even call normal.
If your still up for more history of her life, Why don't you ask her if ever she would tell you since she barely trust's anyone.
To Shorten it out and easy to understand.
In the Present Time she's a Lady who has lot of money living in a Mansion which she inherited from her Dear Ancestors (That's what she says to people who asks her, but she owns for hundreds of years already). She also
In the Past times she's a Daughter of a Noble. (More info read her Longer bio)
Strengths:
☑ Music, I just can't stand it. Can't live without it.
☑ Playing The Piano. Same I just can't live without it.
☑ The Person who I like, if ever I have a special someone. In the Future.
☑ My Family Mansion. I have been living there for hundreds of years and I won't allow it to be destroyed. It gives Me wonderful Memories and also Sad ones.
☑ The World. Without it who will I'll be
Weakness':
☑ To much Brightness, its like my eyes are being burned by just looking at too Bright areas, things etc...
☑ Cockroach, disgusting things.
☑ Being Alone, I might be quiet, but it doesn't mean that I don't like interacting with people and making friends.
☑ Wars, it makes Me see blood and dead people some are innocent.
☑ The Person who I like, if ever I have a special someone. In the Future.
Crush: Do you think I have one..? If you do ask Me, but I won't tell you.

Kaiga13

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:17 pm
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:17 pm
Friendship

User Image
Gaian name: Baka-slash-chibi13
Name: David Eric Warner
Race: Human
Personality: David is a outgoing, almost crazed outlook on life. Not insane, but still bizarre. David is a clown of the group, and even the school. David doesn't really have a drive to do anything besides make people laugh and make himself stronger. He practices three different martial arts. His parent made him do the martial arts because they thought it would discipline him, but instead they just gave him more energy.
Bio: David was born in a hospital like any other person his age. At a young age, he showed promise in theater and music. David didn't have any friends when he was young, though. His comedic outlook on life pushed people away. Though he made people laugh, he would sometimes take things to far and turn people away from him. David started making friends in middle school, where he was one of the founding members of a rock band that is still playing to this day. David is the lead singer, since he doesn't have the patience to learn an actual instrument.

David's time in High School is mainly spent with his friends, at his dojo, or with the band practicing. David has other interests, including zombies, vampires, comics and manga, girls, werewolves, other gothic things and satanic things, stand up comedy, and basic comedy.
Strengths: Strong physically, excellent actor, good singer, fairly funny, lover of animals.
Weakness': Lack of commitment, a little too silly, unfocused, aloof, Easily distracted.
Crush: I'm not telling... yet...

User ImageGaian name: Princess of Melodies
Name: Rainelle Jo Price
Race: Homo sapien
Personality: Rainelle is a very funny, happy person. She looks soft and quiet, but when you really know her, she is loud and obnoxious. Raine is terribly stubbonr and doesn't take no for an answer. She loves to rock out, to party, and to laugh. She is always herself and will never change for anyone.
Bio: Rainelle Jo was born on Halloween night. Her parents for very excited about this, for their only daughter had a strange and amazing birthday. For as long as she can remember, she has had huge, halloween infested brithday party's. And she loves it. Raine is obsessed with ghosts and spirits. She watches Ghost Adventures weekly, and even has all the equipment to hunt herself.

Growing up was very easy and smooth for Raine, for since she is an only child, she was very spoiled and got everything she wanted. She never let it go to her head, though. At least, not like some do.She had been in gymnastics and competivitve cheerleading since she was five, and has gone to nationals four times with her squad. She started playing the guitar when she was eight years old, and is now in a band with a bunch of her friends. It has been going strong for a couple years now. Her parents even bought them an old garage on the outskirts of town where they can practice at. If you haven't realized by now, she is kind of... rich. Both of her parents are very successful doctors.

Raine loves playing the guitar, cheerleading, and listening to music. Her favorite type of music is stuff she bang her head to, like Bullet For My Valentine or Avenged Sevenfold, but her second favorite is stuff she can dance to, like Taio Cruz and Black Eyed Peas. She absolutely loves to dance and have fun. She live's her life to the fullest and on the edge.
Strengths: Raine is very, very flexible, almost in a nasty way. She is strong physically do to gymnastics. She is good at self defense. Raine also can do a little bit of parkour.
Weakness': Raine is deathly afraid of the drak. She can't stand being alone. She is really bad under searious pressure.
Crush: Shh... It's David...

User ImageGaian name: Xx-Nerdgasm-xX
Name: Taylor Reese Taubenfeld - Tayle to her friends
Personality: Tayle is basically your ordinary seventeen year old girl. She happens to talk at speeds that seem almost inhuman and almost never stops talking. She always has something to say since her mind is always racing and thinking. This also means she's relatively smart, but doesn't apply herself to school, like most kids her age. Just like her happy appearance, Tayle happens to be quiet bubbly, like she's never experienced a loss. She would be the example of pure innocence if it weren't for her rambunctious teen self and klutzy ways.
Bio: Taylor grew up in her town all her life. She ended up meeting a few of the group of friends at different times, but they all came together junior year to make their inseperable posse. In the group, Tayle is that person who resembles the ray of sunlight. When Tayle is around, everyone usually smiles. It's that natural air she has about her that makes people feel happy.

In school she wasn't popular, but she also wasn't the lowest on the food chain. She stood somewhere in the middle class, as some would call it. She was known by everyone and everyone knew her. She was usually kind and helpful to everyone. Also being as smart as she was, everyone came to her if they needed help or answers. Needless to say, she wasn't an outcast that got wailed on.

In her free time, Tayle was usually practicing her violin. flute or piano, having a certain love for classical music. For some reason she was always obsessed with celtic types of music. She always thought it was the upbeat sound that the instruments had together. It was her dream to go back in time and go to a town festival, just to dance and be merry with the townsfolk, but no one knew of this wish. It was that secret part of her she kept to herself.
Strengths: Having Optimism and Hope. Also being Knowledgable. Music playing can also count towards her strengths. Love is her double edged sword though.
Weakness': Her fear of heights is a bit drastic. She also suffers from asthma, but she always has her inhaler on her. She has a fear of being in pitch black darkness with no light. She's somewhat gullible. Also, her Love for her friends can become a distraction.
Crush: (one of the friends will be the apple of her eye)

User Image
Gaian name: x. gaara boy .x
Name: Dante Kantaro Grayson
Personality: Dante is a loud and aggressive yet loyal to a fault, Dante will always stick up for his friends and anyone thats in trouble. Dante impulsive and also has a very short temper that has caused him to get into trouble on multiple occasions such as fights or suspension. Dante will never let others see him worried since he always tries to act tough but only his true friends have seen his emotions whenever he is worried or saddened by a lose of something. Dante looks like a bully but in truth he is a very nice guy that can be a big help in a bad situation.
Bio: Dante was born into a very unfortunate event, during his birth his mother died and his father resents him to this very day for killing his beloved. His father always seemed to beat him whenever he got the chance so Dante wasn't safe at home or school. One day after he got severally beaten up man found him and took him home and nursed him back to health, after Dante healed the old man took him home and witness his father once again beating him. Out of anger the old man beat Dante's father and then adopted Dante as a son the old man turned out to be a Muay Boran and Muay Thai master and taught Dante how to fight and defend himself, Dante is called a shinigami in the Muay Thai underworld competitions. Dante is also the drummer for Davids' band and is called the fasts for his age.
Strengths: Best fighter in group, excellent hand to hand combat, high stamina, lover of animals
Weakness': attention span of squirrel, hot tempered, impulsive, lacks commitment, hates mentioning of his father
Crush: None...yet

User Image
Gaian name: Bravery-Homunculus
Name: Kari Mist Kuramoto
Personality: Kari is the type of girl who is shy but protective. She normally is a nice person who loves to be around her friends. If anything happens to her friends she gets mean and protective over them and tries her best to keep them from getting hurt. Kari is also the bookworm of the group she is the one who reads alot to get information on anything that her friends dont know about. Kari also has the tendency to become anti-social. She wont talk to anyone about anything or anyone. She normally only talks to her friends.
Bio: Kari was born on a bad luck type of day or what they call Friday, October 13. She isnt really the type to get along well with others because of her interests. Kari meet her four other friends by when she was all alone and one of them came up and talked to her for the first time. She didnt really know how to act because it was the first time someone talk to her at school. She became great friends with all three of them because they started to get her to open up and talk to them. She still thinks that she is still too shy around them to stay around and talk but she stays near them because they are her only friends. Kari never liked to be around people except her friends. When Kari was 13 she was called a freak because she would read to many books and believe that everything in those books were real.
Strengths: She can keep up well in self-defense, she can look up any type of information someone needs, loves animals, is semi-flexible, and courage is her type of sword to keep her moving
Weakness': Death, a friend getting hurt, a friend dying, not able to protect anyone, and she can be easily distracted
Crush: She has a secret crush on David but knows someone else likes him  

Kaiga13

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces