Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
A Queer Story...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desired Cosplay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm
I was playing and decided that I was going to use the cheats and make my teen sim pregnant with a alien. Nothing new. She had the baby, I named her Clarisse, and she grew up into a toddler. Well, I told the nanny to come on schedule because I had to go to school. Well, as soon as the nanny got there she ran away screaming. Literally. I will upload some videos on youtube and link them, just not right now because I am at a friends, and she doesn't have the sims 2 pictures I need, obviously. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 am
wow, that is weird. i've never had a nanny do that with any of my sims.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desired Cosplay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Haha, it was a little awkward...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm
I did have a nanny die by being eaten by a cow plant. I brought her back to life, and she became part of my household  

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

xskaterxelfx

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 am
The only time I ever had a nanny run away screaming was when I had a zombie Sim adopt a baby. The baby was glowing or something in the sun and when he became a toddler i noticed he was really pale.My adopted baby was a vampire!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Where's the video?! I can't wait to see that!  

Fin Raziel

sanorah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm
xskaterxelfx
The only time I ever had a nanny run away screaming was when I had a zombie Sim adopt a baby. The baby was glowing or something in the sun and when he became a toddler i noticed he was really pale.My adopted baby was a vampire!

nice! i've never been able to get a vampire toddler before. awesome. .. until i grows into a kid and has to go to school. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm
I think the only real problem that I've had with the Nannies is when they're kleptos and they take the kid home with them. >.< So. Annoying.

But if a nanny approached my sim's house of 5 kids, I would imagine she'd run screaming too! Haha.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces