Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
--- ✖Fullmetal Alchemist: Redemption ((profiles))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

F u l l m e t a lxxA l c h e m i s t :xxr e d e m p t i o n
鋼の錬金術師: 償却
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let's take a step just a little bit further,
Move on to that narrow space
Towards what we yearn for

Role Play

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 pm
MILITARY PROFILES

User Image

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxEDWARD ELRIC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

Military PositionState Alchemist
            My song: Brand New World // D-51
            My Voice: Nolan North
            Love them: My Brother, The fact I'm at a some what normal size now, Alchemy
            Burn them all: Milk, Being Called Short, MORE MILK!!!

xxxxxDear Diary...
      My life isn't all rainbows, butterflies, and fame or even infamy. I was born in Amestris with my just as important brother Alphonse Elric. It was never my mother that took care of me but my father was sort of estranged to both me and my brother. Our lives turned over when our mother Trisha Elric died of sickness. At the time me and my brother were reckless and trained in alchemy to an extent.

Out of love for our mother my brother and I decided to use our alchemy to bring her back to life. We thought that we had it down. We had all the components, the right kind of circle drawn down to the last detail. We thought that this would be just another trial and error experiment but we were right, we passed the trial and it was all error. I lost my arm in the process, my brother lost his material body, and we brought something into this world. In a last ditch attempt I had to save my brother so I gave up my arm to bind his body to a suit of armor.

After the incident with my brother saved me by bringing me to a group of family friends, the Rockbells. There I decided for myself to get my brother's body back no matter how hard I have to fight for it. So I endured the process of integrating auto mail onto my body and then decided to join the State Military to get my brother's body back. And so the name Fullmetal Alchemist was made.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      First of all, and I can't help but say this now, I'm normal size now meaning you can't call me short anymore!! Anyways more about me one of my most dominant traits is that I am very short tempered no short jokes intended. If you so much as try to make me mad there's a 110% chance I'll blow and when you have incited my wrath you get all the little things that come with it.

Rage subsided I'm sort of a likable guy. I tend to be calm most of the time contemplating many things such as in this current situation how to get back to Amestris. Other situations I'm calm when it's down to things such as fighting or even some conversations. Aside from those things I am normally relatively calm except when I'm mad.

Finally I'm known to be caring of all the people around me. Even if I hate them now but if I had a past with them or somewhat like mine I have a tendency to worry about them. One of my biggest worries has to go to my brother. Anyways my other traits are that I am determined, trustful, care-free, and even comical.

iSnakeeyesxxx

User Image

xxxxxIVAN BRAGINSKI

Military Position Captian
            My song: Dirty Colours // I:Gor
            My Voice: Yasuhiro Takato
            Love them: His sisters; Nettie and Anna, warm weather, and working with people
            Burn them all: his childhood in Briggs, any mention of cold weather, and the mention of anybody hurting his sisters

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Ivan was born in northern Amestris, in the Briggs Mountians that bordered Drachma. He was the middle child between his sisters; Nettie is ten years older than him and Anna is six years his junior. Until he was seven, he was raised by his mother, Rose Braginski, a strong and independent woman who taught her children how to be tough and strong when they needed to be. When he was little he adored his mother, often following her around wherever she went and trying to be what she wished for him to be. Yet Rose was not the softest of people and while she loved her children to tears she was a hard edged woman who would not back down when she saw what she believed to be an injustice. When the Ishval civil war broke out she made no stop in leading a city wide protest in Briggs to speak out against the military and Fuhrer Bradley.

It was his mother's strength that bright her downfall though. Ivan remembers the day that she died on the back of his hand. It was a normal enough day, he was in the kitchen with his sisters, Nettie being a teenager than and taking care of him and Anna, an infant at the time. Knocks were heard at the door and Rose went to answer it. Being the curious child that he was, he had poked his head around the corner to see the visitors. Two Amestrian soldiers were there with a poster that Rose had hung up in town with Fuhrer Bradley's face on it, reading "murderer" on the front. While she was being told to walk into town with them and take down the posters herself he heard Rose say; "I will not take down one of the few things that speak the truth in the damned country." Ivan remembers thinking of how strong and beautiful she seemed at that time, not having a single doubt about whether or not she was right or wrong. Then she spat on one of the soldier's face.

After that Nettie grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back when he heard the gun shot mixed with his father's scream. Ivan was crying when he heard his parents' execution, due to treason against their country during war. After that, all he remembers of that day is clinging to his sister's chest as they cried and the sight of the red blood touching the pure snow... When word of their deaths spread throughout town the family was disgraced and the people that the siblings believed to be their friends and supporters now looked down on them. Nettie than became the source of income for their now small family. Thanks to their family being labeled as traitors to the country, Nettie was not able to make enough money to keep the family bakery and they lost everything.

Months after the executions, Nettie took Ivan and Anna away from their home town and moved south of the country to a small town of Lubeck for a fresh start. It was there that he discovered warn weather for the first time in his life and loved it. In Lubeck he was not disgraced and looked down upon with sadness and fear. There, his older sister told people that they had lost their parents in a boating accident and was raising her younger siblings on her own. It was then that she became a mother figure to him and Anna, even if she was Rose’s polar opposite, being a crybaby and often babying him and Anna to a point of spoiling them rotten. Despite that though, Ivan had deep feelings of respect for Nettie and when he turned thirteen he had gotten a job at a local farm, often having to do with lifting and toting objects around. This was easy due to his size.

Yet his inability to deal with people was hard. Ivan’s childishly cruel nature was often frightening to other people and he was avoided by all except for his sisters. He was often along when working and by a suggestion when he was seventeen, joined the military training program in hopes of making something of himself and being somebody that he mother would deem a good person, even if it was in the military that had taken her from him. He hoped that if he worked for the military than maybe he could help change it from the inside.

Now he works hard as a Captain and lives in Central, taking his weekends to visit his sisters on the thirty minute train ride to Lubeck.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Ivan is a large young man who is seemingly bighearted and innocent, but is in reality childishly cruel. He comes off as intimidating without even saying a word, his gentle smile and disposition only intensifying the aura of dread which seems to constantly hang over him. Though he is capable of being incredibly cruel-minded, Russia himself is unaware of it. In many ways he can be described by his subordinates as; gentle and naive, and not malicious, but insane.

Due to being oblivious of his own nature he finds it hard to make friends, often getting depressed or his feelings hurt when he sees people afraid of him. Ivan will consider those that he works with friends, even if he never speaks to them about anything else besides work or the occasional idle conversations about the weather and such. Yet while he is not the social butterfly he thinks himself to be, he is the best man to have as your backup during war. During a battle he lets part of his psyche close off so that he can fight without letting his emotions get in the way.

Ivan cares deeply for his family above all else though. He is very depressed about not being able to live with them thanks to his job in the military and wishes to bring his older and younger sister to Central City when he gets enough money so that he can be with them again. Often he is very protective of Nettie and Anna, getting angry when he sees men talking about them in derogatory ways or hitting on them.

The Sweet Far Thingxxx

User Image

xxxxxMILO THOMAS O'RILEY

Military Position: first lieutenant
            My song: Hero Without a Name // An Cafe
            My Voice: Daisuke Namikawa
            Love them: Sleeping in, pretty girls, mysteries and adventure
            Burn them all: Having to go into work early in the morning, cold weather, getting yelled at for being lazy

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Milo's past is neither important nor exciting... He was the only child in a simple, middle class family. He went to school just like all the other kids, only Milo was a bit slower then all the other kids so he was never really got the best grades in class... But he managed to graduate nevertheless. This laziness stayed with Milo as he continued through his life however.

When he was 20 years old, he was still living with his parents and still didn’t have a job. When his current girlfriend got fed up of this laziness, she started pestering him to get a job. So, Milo eventually gave in and got a job in the military. Ironically, after getting the job his girlfriend dumped him. Milo kept his job though, because he had always been the kind of person who dreamed of action and adventure but never actually had the courage to go out into the world and find it for him. He figured that having his new job in the military might bring him one step closer to the action and adventure he had always dreamed of.

Milo has been in the military for about 5 years now, and has managed to work his way up to First Lieutenant, mostly due to his loyal ness and dedication to his job, even though he is very lazy... Milo has even picked up some decent fighting skills during his time in the military.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Milo is an extremely laid back individual. He's the type who would rather take the time to smell the roses, instead of rushing through life. This may make him come off somewhat naive, and that is completely true. He isn’t exactly the brightest bulb in the box... Although, when the matter demands it, he can actually be very devious.... Milo also tends to be a very optimistic individual, and hates to see anyone depressed or angry. But despite being lazy, always happy and a little dumb, he is extremely dedicated, loyal and would do anything for those he cares about.

-Angels-Storm-xxx

User Image

xxxxxEVELYN NATASHA MARCEL

Military PositionState Alchemist: The Air Pressure Alchemist
            My song: Meltdown // Nico Nico Chorus
            My Voice: Utada Hikaru
            Love them: Her sister, A good Book and the smell of rain
            Burn them all: Perverts, extremely hot weather, mushrooms

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Evelyn was raised a military brat from the the very start; living in a cozy three bedroom house with her mother, younger sister Olivia and state alchemist father, from a very young age Evelyn was exposed to both alchemy and its uses, so nobody was suprised when, in addition to topping her fellow school classmates left and right with academics, she developed the same prowess as her father. They happily encouraged her to continue learnng, and her father taught his daughter the basics with love and patience. When she was old enough, Evelyn took the state alchemy exam but didn't make it the first time around; this only prompted her to work even harder, thus having the young tween dig into information that was really best left alone.

For a better part of her life Evelyn had not known what her father's official title was; when Olivia contracted an illness that doctors said would surely kill her, she found out. "The Life Giving Alchemist", as it turned out, had saved he lives of many, but not through miracles like so many beleived; rather he was waist deep into the process of spilicing and chimeras. He took Olivia away for weeks on end, often calling to say she was getting better, until the day came when he declared they would be coming home, that Evelyn's little sister was fine now. She came back with parts of another animal, another creature; turns out her father had turned Olivia into a chimera, relying on the strength of her animal counterpart to keep her living. Nobody approved of this; Evelyn's mother was shocked and disgusted. She quickly threw Olivia out, saying she couldn't look at waht was once her child, and divorced Evelyn's father for creating such an abomination of human nature. Evelyn realized she had to work fast; throwing herself into studies, she tattooed alchemic symbols on her palms, and developed through an amazing breakthrough her own type of alchemy, in which she learned to control air pressure, and through touch change the air pressure inside one's body.

This time, when she took the exam, she passed, and became a state alchemist at the age of 18. It couldn't have been more perfect for timing; taking some of the research grant money she'd been given, Evelyn bought a small house of her own, in which she brought Olivia to live. Technically now she is considered part of the military, as is Evelyn, but being the older sister she will protect her sibling until the day she dies. Her parents come by from time to time; her father now lives in Xing, studying medical research in hopes to ammend for his self inflicted crimes, and her mother is remarried to a soldier in the Amestrian military.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Evelyn is everything a woman of her age should hope to be; graceful and ladylike, as a whole her features and actions in the public eye definately give her a sense of refinement and charm, of being someone you can look up to and aspire to be like. Which might not be a bad thing, in the long run; Evelyn is easy to talk to and has many good friends, both in the militia and out of the workplace, but she still manages to retain her individuality and rarely asks for help, instead giving it to others. When faced with a problem she chooses to face it head on instead of skirting around it fearfully, and this gives her the ability to focus on one particular task or matter so intensely that often there have been times where she has ignored everyone around her to simply finish something.

However, this is not to say she is perfect; Evelyn tends to reamin rather quiet about her family situation for even though everyone is trying to move forward there are still many things to be resolved. She treasures her sister more then anything, even above her own life, and should someone insult Olivia or even so much as look at her he wrong way Evelyn is liable to kill the individual with alchemy, if she doesn't just chew their arms off. It's hard to beleive what with how fragile Evelyn is, but the truth is she's quite tough and a real spitfire on the battlefield, for her passions shine through in everything she sets out to do.

Evelyn is strong of heart and mind, but there are times when she shows vunerability even if she doesn't wish to; at these instances she requires someone to be beside her who can connect with her on an emotional level without leaving her to feel that she is a burden or crying to the wrong person. This makes deep relationships difficult for the state alchemist, as though she has many light hearted frienships she has not had a serious relationship for quite some time. Not that you would ever hear any of this from her; Evelyn is quite good at bottling up things she doesn't wish to speak of.

Yoko_Matsubishixxx

User Image

xxxxxJACK EMMERICH

Military PositionI am one of the Major Generals. My State Alchemist name though was The Ripping Alchemist.
            My song: Derezzed // Daft Punk
            My Voice: Quinton Flynn
            Love them: Strawberries, Sleeping, Alchemy
            Burn them all: Desk Work, My Past, Drachma

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Of all the regrets I have ever having the burden remembering my past has to be one of the greatest. My life is a life of war, death, and suffering. It started when I was born, my parents said that the day I was born it was raining hard which got me down a lot. Also in the entire village I was the only one who actually could preform the art of alchemy which alienated me even more. Most of my time I spent was away from the family and village that hated me. In the local forest I spent most of my personal time weather it was practicing my alchemy in secret or honing my wilderness senses. Then the day I turned 11 I had decided to leave my village and ultimately my village. Why you may ask? To escape the pain and sorrow. My destination was towards a new land where I could build a new life.

Looking at my probability of survival. I figured I had more chance of surviving while going towards the enemy country of Drachma as crossing the desert towards Xing unprepared was suicide. I managed to sneak through Fort Briggs undetected which was not easy but I managed. Problem is I was caught when I was taking shelter in a cave that looked quite docile. From there I was not taken as a refugee but as a prisoner because by this time the Non-Aggression pact had not been signed yet. The soldiers there brutalized me, beat me, and tortured me to the point where a 10 year vet would ask for death. Honestly at this point I kinda of thanked my stoic nature. It was because of this they decided to release me as a child soldier.

As a child soldier I was very profound in my use of alchemy. My main weapon was a special sword I crafted especially for my talents and skill. Because of this I was named a few things such as the "White Devil" and my favorite being "Jack the Ripper".Eventually when I turned old enough me and a few other soldiers were sick of this and decided to make a break for it. So with all our might we broke out and ran back towards Amestris. Luckily by this time they had signed the Pact of Non-Aggression so we were just thought of as refugees. Eventually I decided to join the military because of what I saw in Drachma. I don't want any body else to suffer like that ever and I will do everything in my power to make sure it never happens here.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Most of the time I am known to be a text book soldier as I am always serious about the job when I am on the job. When I'm off duty I tend to be a lot more lenient as most of my subordinates can probably tell. Along with my serious nature I am also a stern minded person who won't take no for an answer unless it's something bad. When I'm off duty that is a completely different because for one thing I tend to be a lot more random what with my love for strawberries and sleeping so I guess you could say I'm bipolar but say it and I'll cut you into so many small pieces it'll take more than a human transmutation to being you back whole.

iSnakeeyesxxx

User Image

xxxxxERIC VASH TREDMEN

Military PositionThe Poisoned Water Alchemist
            My song: Break // Three Days Grace
            My Voice: Aya Hirano
            Love them: Sweets, actual paper work, and Fishing
            Burn them all: Regular Meat, people making fun of my name, and his family other than her brother

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Eric was born in Youswell, but moved to Central after her father gained his certification as a State Alchemist. Though before the move her family lived in poverty and could hardly feed themselves life turned up for her family once they moved. They lived in a small little house towards the outskirts of Central where she lived till she was fifth-teen. Her father was often busy with his research and close himself off in his study for hours, always trying to make progress in his studies. Eric never truly knew what his exact study was and it never bothered it, in fact she loved asking if he needed help, running down to the store buying all the raw materials her needed. She was daddy's little princess, and received all the attention she could ever want.

It wasn't until she was ten years old when she noticed small differences in her father's behavior. Her father was always polite to Eric, but as the days went on he became more demanding, sometimes he would push by Eric and not apologize, he would yell at her every time she enter his study. Soon the girl became desperate for that man's love again, she began leaving his meals out by his door with little letters saying hurry and finish your work daddy! But she could only feel her father's glare when he left that room to use the restroom and to shower. Eric began to feel a some what hatred for her father but a new love was brought to her life when her mother told her she was pregnant. Eric was filled with nothing but joy, and could not wait to see her sibling. Just like her father's attitude snapped to hatred it snapped again to love towards Eric. He became less cruel and more loving like before, Eric could only fall for the trick.

One day when Eric returned home from school her father gave her a glass of red powder. Eric only looked at him confused and her father only told her to slip it into her mother's drink when she was not looking. Eric became anxious and asked why, her father only said it was medicine to keep her healthy and Eric turned her cheek to it. As her mother went to full-term she could only see how deathly her mother looked, she was constantly bed-ridden, face pale and a terrible cough always present. The anxiety returned and she could only feel her heart break as she poured the powder in her mother's drinks. Finally snapping she confront her father and asked him for the truth, and the man only smiled, and told her he would never hurt her. The anxiety stayed, and only grew when her mother died giving child birth. The boy was sickly, the same cough present in him just like her mother, and her father only became cruel again.

Years drew on and Eric began to noticed the same symptoms in herself just like her brother. Her face was pale, she had a cough, she was constantly bed-ridden. But she would not let it sit like this any longer, she went to a hospital only to find that they had no idea about their illness, she became obsessed with knowing her medical condition, searching all over central until finally an old state alchemist told her it was red water poisoning. Discovering this, she knew exactly who poisoned her, confronting her father once more, he seemed to fall apart just from the talk, telling her the truth he gave her a certain medicine to help fight the red water poisoning. Knowing their was no cure she joined as a state alchemist to gain a better outlook and find a cure for herself and her brother.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Eric can be described as 'different' her mood is always in constant change and she isn't one to be predictable. When you first meet her she is sure to be polite, and is always on her best behavior. That is at least until you become friends with her, once you passed the point of co-worker she becomes a whole other person. Crazy and always doing stunts that aren't expected from the quiet alchemist. Even though she is crazy in the office she is considered a hard worker, and always turns in her paperwork on time, if you ask her she isn't ashamed to say she loves doing it. When she is given a pile of work expect it to be done in a day, she doesn't procrastinate when things need to be done.

As for fighting, she doesn't do it to often and prefers a peaceful way to end things. But when the situation calls for it she is the first to jump in, she will fight even if she knows she will lose. Once engaged she is a machine, even though she is an impressive fighter she doesn't kill. Even when ordered to she finds her way around it, believing she was the one who killed her mother she tries to avoid it at all costs.

The invisable spazxxx

User Image

xxxxxDANATO GURREN ZUCCO

Military PositionColonel, Iron Eye Alchemist
            My song: Eye of the Storm // The Crüxshadows
            My Voice: Junichi Suwabe
            Love them: Father being gone, the military, not showing his true violent colours to the world
            Burn them all: Adelaide, sharp kitchen utensils, pure pressure(three dislikes)

xxxxxDear Diary...
      First born in the family, Danato was a bright child, full of opportunity. He looked up to people like Führer King Bradley, full of power and responsibility. `I'm going to be apart of the military one day!` His favourite line when the little toddler hit the age of five. Not many friends, but enough to make him feel not like an outcast, but like he had a second family his age. Through school, which was difficult, he succeeded through with decent marks. Parents so proud, family strongly-knit with nothing that could break that.

The life of a fourteen-year-old was corrupted when his parents said that he was going to have a younger sister in nine months. This, is when, light conversations started turning over to arguments about the soon-to-be living child. Upon months later, when they found out it was going to be a female, Mother started to panic, as well. How to kill a baby within the mother without hurting her in the 19OOs...impossible. They hadn't thought of the argumentative abortion, yet. Danato started bottling up his feelings and wallowing in his room, his grades slipping drastically. Not long, after the new child in the Zucco family was born, Mother became ill with infection. Even so, without getting better, ran into the night, never to be seen again.

As this child grew up in silence from Father and Danato, Father left, too. `But Father, you can't leave me with this monstrosity. It's disgusting--` `That 'It' is your sister. Take care of her while I go look to find your mother.` A month went by, and nothing happened. Nothing came back, no one came back. Danato took it out on Ada, screaming at her nearly right after he got home from the military. His high rankings made him feel superior, and obviously more than his own sister. Like she was unimportant, stupid and having issues in her billowing mind.

`What the hell is wrong with you! Get up and stop crying, you b***h!` The first time he laid a finger on her fragile little face, in the kitchen. Nothing was keeping them together anymore, it had now been at least a year that their father had been gone. No hope of any parent coming back. `What are you crying about?! I didn't even hit you hard. I said Shut up!!` Grabbing her shirt, and pulling her up, threw her on the counter, and struck her face with hard knuckle-blows. Bloodied knuckles and face, he walked out to leave her to fall again. His beatings got worse as he felt stressed, from holding it all in for years.

In all this mess, he had developed an ulsar, and occasionally spit the acid he had collected in his throat on her.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      He has an anger issue that he takes out on his sister, Adelaide, as well as everything else he has suffered. Parents going away, and leaving him with this `mess with issues in the head`. During work, though, he doesn't show a word nor eye of this problem at home. Trying to institutionalize his sister to the house, and keep her a secret to everybody, he thinks, next to being the highest rank possible, is his mission in life. To silence his related `monster` from everyone, keep her away from any opportunity.

MarMar Mariettexxx

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm
FREE ALCHEMISTS

User Image

xxxxxALPHONSE ELRIC

My song: Equivalent Exchange // (artist)
            My Voice: Aaron Dismuke
            Love them: My brother, My Friends, Alchemy
            Burn them all: Evil People, My previously armored body, people who hurt others.

xxxxxDear Diary...
      My life is not normal at all, not even close to normal. I was born in Amestris with my brother Edward Elric. My brother and mother were always the ones who took care of me, but our father sort of deserted us. Though my brother hates him for it, I really wished he would return. Our happy lives drowned over when our mother, Trisha Elric, died of sickness. Then me and my brother trained in alchemy with our teacher.

Once we thought we learned enough, my brother and I decided to use our alchemy to bring our mother back to life. We thought that we we could do it. We had all the materials we need to create a human body, even the alchemy circle was perfect. But it all went wrong, i couldn't remember anything that happened. But when I was conscious again, I saw that my brother lost his leg and arm and I lost my material body, and we brought something into this world. My brother had saved me by giving up his arm to bind my soul to a suit of armor.

After that trial, I took my brother to the Rockbells house and they gave my brother auto mail for his arm and leg. Then my brother had decided to join the State Military to get my body back and my brothers arm and leg back. Of course I joined him the journey and I even passed the test to become a state Alchemist as well, but my brother refused to make me a dog to the military so he joined himself.

Now after our long adventure, we finally got my body back.and i had no recollection of all that happened on our journey. Now I'm reunited with my brother and we are on the other side of the gate. What adventures will we have this time?

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      I am a good boy, caring for those who are closest to me, especially my older brother Edward. Usually, iIm always trying to calm my brother down from his stubborn fits. Sometimes i wonder how he would do with out me, and I also wonder how we really get into the situations we get into.

Despite that, I usually listen to my brother when I need to, but I can think fr myself and i have helped my brother get out of several tight situations. I'm a reasonable person and I did feel bad at times when i was in my armored body, but now that i really don't recall the past events, I feel great in my human body.

Missy Eeveexxx

User Image

xxxxxLUCIAN AND ANYA ANHURST

My song: World is Mine // Miku Hatsune - ANYA
            Uso // SID - LUCIAN

My Voice: Lucian is GACKT
            Anya is Maaya Sakamoto. Look at 1:08

Love themLUCIAN: Reading, his sister and family, practicing alchemy
            ANYA: Sweet foods, her brother and family, cats

Burn them all: LUCIAN: People who mess with his friends and family, spinach and stupid questions.
            ANYA: People who mess with her friends and family, pigeons, thunderstorms.

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Lucian and Anya have quite the interesting background; their mother was Ishballen, an escapee from circumstances she never cared to talk about, and their father was a soldier from Drachma. The two met at the Briggs fortress and mountain range, where they were both assigned as military ambassoadors of a sort, and fell in love almost immediately; this is how Lucian was born, in the Amestrian countryside for neither of his parents wanted their child to face ridicule or persecution. Thankfully he turned out alright physically despite his mixed blood, absent of the red eyes Ishballens are often known for, and together the three settled down into an inn which they claimed as their own, running it from the ground up. When Lucian turned four the family found him to have quite the capability for constructive alchemy, things based in anything from stones to the manipulation of metal, and they encouraged his talents like any good, responsible parent should.

Two years later the Anhurst family was given Anya, Lucian's younger sister; things didn't turn out quite as well for her as they were expected to, for the young child had been given ruby red eyes, eyes which marked her of foreign descent. Thankfully Lucian was there to protect her and offer the role of a secondary, almost parental figure, for their mother had died in childbirth the second time around, leaving just their father to care for both of his children. Anya too discovered she had talents for alchemy, though in a far more creative way that leant a hand towards inner changes; for example, Anya's first alchemic discovery of sheer prowess was the day she turned a white flower purple, and then yellow and then white again.

Both children wanted desperately to take the state alchemy exam to better their father's lifestyle, but fearing the loss of his son and daughter they were forbidden to do so. Instead they help their father run the family inn, and practice their alchemic abilities without hope of ever getting a chance to use them for anything but ways to pass the time.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Lucian and Anya are as different as can be; the only thing which binds them together is their love of alchemy and protection over each other. Lucian tends to be the typical big brother figure; silent and ever watchful, he's definitely someone who thinks with his head, and looks before he leaps. He has a surprising amount of patience and can take quite a bit of abuse, both in the mental and physical sense, from others, but his kind, even temperament does not extend towards personal relations and should one dare to step out of line concerning his family, he is liable to snap like a twig and won't hesitate to beat his adversary down bloody. Otherwise he is quite mature and has a calm easygoing air of reliability.

Anya could then be described as his polar opposite; loud, brash and daring, she prefers the concept of living in the moment to planning ahead, and will be the first to jump headlong into situations that often don't concern her, or require her input. When compared to her brother especially it's quite easy to see that she's a child in personality, who mood swings just as quickly as she changes her mind. Her temper flares fast when insulted or teased and her grudges are long if she believes there is justification in keeping them, but her determination and loyalty burn just as brightly and should she grow to like you, her cleverness and ability to think around roadblocks will certainly come in handy.

Together they are twice as strong; growing up at each other's sides, the Anhurst siblings have learned to plan and think for every advantage and weakness the other possesses, so it is safe to say that when focused and ready they are the unbeatable team. And while they may have their discrepancies with each other, they will always remain strong in their love and affection for one another; they are family, after all.

Yoko_Matsubishixxx

User Image

xxxxxAVALON THATCHER

My song: Feel My Soul // YUI
            My Voice: Fumiko Orikasa
            Love them: Reading, gardening, her mothers locket
            Burn them all: Tripping over stuff, having to take medicine, when her alchemy backfires

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Avalon, and her younger sister Katalina were born and raised in Central by their two loving parents, who were both Alchemists working as scientists for the military. Therefore, both Avalon and her sister picked up alchemy fairly easily. The little family of four had always lived happily in their apartment in the city, since there was never any reason to not be happy... That was, until Mr. and Mrs. Thatcher were murdered due to the research they had been conducting at work...

The death of their parents left the two young girls orphaned and heartbroken. Katalina seemed to be the one who suffered the most from their parents passing, and after the funeral she completely shut herself off from the rest of the world, even from her sister. Avalon tried everything she could to make her sister happy again, always trying to look on the brighter side of life, but that never seemed to work...

One night, Avalon awoke to the sound of screaming coming from the basement of the house. She ran downstaires, only to find the most horrible scene anyone could ever imagine. A strange dark structure had appeared in the basement, and long tentacle like things were reaching out and wrapping themselves around Avalon's little sister. Avalon didnt know exactly what to do, so she did the only thing she thought would work. She used a transmutation to try and stop the strange "Gate" from attacking her sister, but that only seemed to make things worse. The collision of Avalon's alchemy with the Gate caused a reaction, and the "thing" that her sister had tried to transmute became unstable and combusted, taking Katalina's life with it and leaving Avalon only slightly injured.

Avalon could never forgive herself for the accident after that day... Months passed and Ava slowly healed on the outside, but not on the inside. She was overcome with guilt and sadness which drove her a little crazy. She even tried to commit suicide... When she couldnt take it anymore, she tried to use her own Human Transmutation to get her sister back. But it wasnt meant to be. Since she had witnessed what would happen during a Human Transmutation from seeing her sister's, when she saw the tentacles beginning to come out of the Gate, she became terrified and then tried a different transmutation. One her mother had taught her about before she died.

Avalon took the locket that her mother had given her for her 10'th birthday, and used some of her blood to draw a seal on the inside to bind her sisters soul to the locket, in exchange for something of equal value however. The tentacles began to tear the skin off Avalon's body. At first, her body was filled with pain, but then it began to go numb, and she passed out. When Avalon awoke, she was covered in blood, the gate was gone, and all that remained was the silver locket in her hand, and the failed body that was supposed to be her sister...

It took a while for Avalon to grasp what had happened, but she eventually managed to wrap her head around it; Her sister had attempted a Human Transmutation to bring back their parents, but then Avalon had stopped it with her own alchemy. Then, she had tried her own transmutation, but that ended just as bad, despite Avalon thinking it had something to do with the age and power of the person performing the transmutation. Avalon didnt figure this all out on her own however, she had help from her sister who's soul was now sealed to the silver locket, at the price of Avalon's flesh and the ability to feel in some parts of her body. After that day, Avalon vowed to undo her mistakes and get her sisters body back.

For a few years now, Avalon has been searching for some way she could bring her sisters body back, but has yet to find any answers. Although, she hasnt stopped her search yet.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Avalon is a very selfless and kind girl, always looking out for the best interests of others before herself. She's always offering help wherever its needed, and will always trying to help even when it isnt really needed. Beside being a very kindly and friendly girl, Avalon is also very clumsy... Always tripping over her own feet and breaking most everything she touches. Although, people always tell her that her kindness will always make up for her clumsiness. Despite her clumsiness and always friendly demeanor however, which may make her seem quite ditzy, Avalon is actually very smart. She's quite quick to solve confusing puzzles, always giving intelligant insight and often found reading in her spare time.

-Angels-Storm-xxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxVIRGIL CREATRIX

My song: Fade to Black // Metallica
            My Voice: David Hayter
            Love them: Solotude, Silence, Music
            Burn them all: Crowds, Darkness, His Schizophrenia

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Virgil's mother was a nurse in a mental hospital and his father was an escaped patient who had raped his mother. As expected from someone with his background he was very withdrawn as a child, but this was quickly eclipsed in his teenage years when it was discovered he was an alchemic prodigy, teaching his self with books his had given him grandfather. His alchemic skills quickly gained the attention of every one around him. While the other children scrambled to become friends with him, his mother was constantly bombarded with people making offers to take her son in for alchemic schooling. Shortly after his thirteenth birthday his life was turned upside down again as his father once again escaped and came after his mother, this time killing both her and his self before the police could arrive.

After his mother's murder, Virgil was taken in by Archer Cowl, who had convinced his mother to allow him to teach her son shortly before his murder. Cowl was a State Alchemist who mainly worked on military research, and under his guidance he planned to shape Virgil into one of the greatest minds the Alchemic world had ever seen. Virgil stayed in Cowl's care until his nineteenth birthday. At this time, Virgil had completely surpassed Cowl in every aspect, his own private experiments years ahead of everything the military had Cowl working on. He effortlessly passed the State Alchemist test, gaining the title The Obsidian Flame for his fondness of creating statues and objects out of Obsidian and a powerful offensive alchemic reaction he used that created a black flame.

The next thirty year's of Virgil's life were spent doing research for the state. Almost all of his work for the State remains classified. No official records exist of what research departments he was at, who he worked with or what he worked on. Rumors about his work range from work towards creating a Philosophers' Stone, weaponized chimera development and child experimentation. Virgil was given honorable discharge from the military when he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, which many believe is a direct result of his work. Virgil himself is reluctant to talk about his work for the state, usually falling into paranoid delusions when pressed or simply claiming that he can not remember most of it.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Virgil is highly paranoid, sometimes delusionally
      so. He tends to keep to his self and avoid crowds at any cost. His thoughts and speech are sometimes inconsistent, he will start speaking slowly but lose control of the volume and speed of his voice when talking for long periods of time. Virgil has also occasionally suffered from hallucinations and paranoid freak outs which occur when he is pressed or reminded about his work for the military. Virgil also takes a large amount of medication to keep him calm, think straight and suppress any hallucinations to control his Schizophrenia, much of his medication he makes himself.

MorazaDarkheartxxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 pm
NON ALCHEMISTS

User Image

xxxxxWINRY ROCKBELL

My song: Fire Flower // CLEAR
            My Voice: Caitlin Glass
            Love them: Automail, Baking, Family and Friends
            Burn them all: Being kept out of things, the automail she makes being broken, violence (most usually)

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Growing up in Rsembool, Winry is and always has been a close friend of the Elric brothers, practically family since nobody understands them as well as she does besides the two brothers; her mother anda father were doctors, killed in the Ishballen revolt, and from then on she has lived with her grandmother Pinako, a competant automail engineer from whom she learned her mechanical skills; the two run a small shop out of their home. They made and installed Edward's automail arm and leg after he lost his original limbs in a failed human transmutation of his mother. Winry took it upon herself to travel and service his mechanical limbs whenever needed.

After Edward's dissapearance through the gate Winry lost much of her faith in his return, but while Alphonse remained she spent a great deal of time with the younger Elric, strengthening the bond that had existed all her life, perhaps to a degree even greater then the one between she and Edward; after all, he was the only connection her childhood friends she had left. Automail was stil a primary part of her life, though to this day she claims she has never made a set as perfect as the one she made for Edward. The two saw each other for a very breif time, but with Edward's return came the inevitable dissapearance of not only him, but Alphonse as well. She hasn't seen them since.

In the time which has passed, Winry has taken up her automail skills and has set up a small shop of her own, one in conjuncture with the original Rockbell residence, in the Amestrian countryside, one much easier to operate with more space for her numerous project and the clients who come for aid of her skilled hands. However, between making calls across Amestris and visiting with her grandmother who encouraged her to develop farther, she is rarely ever present and hardly stays in one place for long. Edward's automail still holds a place of great significance in her shop, but she hasn't worked on it in quite some time. No point if he isn't there to use it.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Winry is a strong-willed and emphatic person who puts all her heart and effort into the things she does. Enthusiastic about machinery, Winry is most at home near cranking gears, whirring bearings and the smell of oil and becomes absolutely giddy when given the opportunity to interact with and learn about such things, causing Edward to mock her as an "engineering otaku". She is stubborn and straightforward, often calling others out for their weaknesses and delusions. Though she shares this trait with Edward, Winry is a bit more tactful with her honesty and usually only displays this side of herself to her closest relations. Winry's stout heart allows her to make difficult and dangerous choices very easily so long as they coincide with her strong sense of duty and morality. Contributed to by both of these characteristics is her willingness to work with almost excessive devotion on the various automails whose maintenance she undertakes for the sake of the people who depend on her, going so far as to take multiple consecutive overnight workshop sessions and travel long distances without hesitation in order to ensure their prompt and proper completion.

Kindhearted and empathetic, Winry is the type of person who consistently tries her best to aid and support the people around her. She is very sensitive to the pain of others and has been known to cry frequently on behalf of people who won't cry for themselves, earning her the distinction of being a bit of a "crybaby" in Edward's eyes. As one who values family (immediate and extended) above most other things, Winry is a bit of a worrier and concerns herself with the welfare of people she cares about. It is likely this care that makes her so popular with her clients in Rush Valley, all of whom are greatly moved by the attention to personal detail that she willingly gives to each of them.

However, on the other side of her sensitive and emotional nature is a temper that easily rivals - if not overshadowing - even that of Edward Elric. When insulted, hurt or embarrassed, Winry is prone to lash out violently - though typically the victims of such tantrums are Ed and Al. This usually involves whatever Winry can find to cause normally physical harm; the weapon of choice tends to be a large wrench, or some sort of sharp object.

Whitefiregirlxxx

User Image

xxxxxKATALINA THATCHER

My song: Music Box of Time // Luka Megurine
            My Voice: Kaori Fukuhara
            Love them: Strange looking creatures, candy and desserts, friends
            Burn them all: Being treated like a little kid, getting lost, watching people eat

xxxxxDear Diary...
      After her parents death, Katalina fell into depression. Its always hard for a little girl when she loses her parents, but eventually, Katalina accepted the fact that her parents were dead and tried to look on the brighter side of life, just like her sister... And she would have been able to move on, if it weren't for the conversation she overheard at her parents funeral... "Avalon is too young to be careing for her sister all by herself. Unfortunately, Katalina will probably have to be put into foster care. ..."

After hearing this, Katalina wasn't going to let anyone seperate her from her sister. The only way that wasnt going to happen, was if she could bring thier parents back. So, Katalina began to research Human Transmutations. She cut herself away from the world, even her sister, and dedicated herself completely to the research that could just possible make all their problems go away.

When the day came for Katalina to preform the transmutation, she set everything up in the basement of their house, and snuck down in the middle of the night to preform it while her sister was sleeping. When she started the transmutation, everything seemed to be going along just as Katalina had planned, at first, but then everything started going very wrong. Tentacle like hands began to reach out from a large doorway that had appeared in the basement, and thats when Avalon came down and tried to stop it... The last thing Katalina remembers seeing was her sister using the transmutation, and the figures that were meant to be their parents exploding. From that point on, it was all darkness...

But, after what seemed like an eternity of darkness, Katalina could suddenly see light again, although she wasn’t in her own body, but in her sisters locket. Her sister had done the same transmutation that Katalina had tried, just to bring her soul back and seal it to the locket. Katalina didnt even care that she wasnt in her body though, she was just happy that her sister was alive. That was also when Avalon promised she would do everything in her power to get her sister's body back no matter the cost. Katalina agreed to her sisters plan, but she still feels an incredible amount of guilt from what her sister went through just for her sake.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      The best way to describe Katalina would be to say she acts like any normal 12 year old. Playful, adventurous, rather childish, always trying to act older then she really is, and always thinking she's right about everything. Katalina is undermined a fair bit because of her age, that’s why she is always trying to prove herself to those who are older then her so that they will accept her and not baby her all the time. Katalina hates it when people treat her like a little kid, because she's a fair bit smarter than your average 12 year old. Katalina is a very nice girl though despite the smart mouth she has developed, and overall a very likable young lady.

-Angels-Storm-xxx

User Image

xxxxxEDEN ALYCE STANTON

My song: Tabi no Tochuu // Natsumi Kiyoura
            My Voice: Hirano Aya
            Love them: Cooking, music, spicy foods.
            Burn them all: Spiteful people, liars, thunder.

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Eden was born to a wealthy family, her father; owning a well known member of the military and her mother; a pianist. For a while they lived happily. Eden received everything she could ever ask for. She was living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around her and brought up well with the best education and support. When Eden was 12 though, her mother was overcome with an unknown illness. Her father did whatever possible to help her but in the end it was useless. Eden's mother died, leaving her father heart-broken. Eden didn't know what to do without her mother there, she was lost and so was her father.

After her mother's death Eden's father became engulfed in his job and completely ignored her and acted as if she had never existed. Eden could not accept the fact that her father didn't acknowledge her as his child. Eden couldn't understand why he would treat her that way when they used to be such a happy family. One day she approached him and asked him why he no longer cared for them. In response he slapped her hard across the face and sent her flying to the floor. Looking at her in disgust, he simply responded, "Because I wish that you were never born."

Soon after that event Eden went into a depression and locked herself in her room for weeks. Even if she wanted to leave she feared that once she left the room everything would still be the same again, she would still be alone. One day she finally left her room, accepting the fact that her father would never love her or maybe he could if she could only bring her mother back... After leaving her room, she engulfed herself into learning everything she could about human transmutations, in order to bring her mother back. When she had set it up though, something had went wrong and all she could remember was tentacles reaching out to grab her and the monster she had created... When she awoke the next morning she was in the hospital. Long scars ran down her back and she had a head injury. She vowed to herself that she would give up on alchemy for the rest of her life, finding it much too dangerous and too much of a risk.

Eden moved out of her fathers home five years ago and owns a small bakery not far from Central headquarters. When she is not busy at work, she spends her time shopping or in a small field of flowers on the edge of Central.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Eden has a gentle personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very motherly. She is strong-headed and stands up for what she believes in no matter what, something her mother had always taught her when she was still alive. Eden always says what's on her mind even though it may not make sense at the time and she can get upset easily due to her sensitive personality. When she is angry she tends to be violent but in the end she always means the best, often thinking it's for the persons best interest.

Eden is a warm person and has a innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her tendency to forget small things. Due to her father's dislike of her, Eden has abandonment issues and it is hard for her to trust others let alone herself.

truewildchildxxx

User Image

xxxxx NATALINA MARIE BRAGINSKI & ANNALISE MARGOT BRAGINSKI

Our songs: Nettie Hurry Starfish! // Clannad OST
            Anna Sweetheart // Faito ippatsu! Jūden-chan!

Our Voices: Nettie Lydia Mackay
            Anna Urara Takano

Love them: Nettie – cooking, gardening, doting on her little brother and sister
            Anna - When her brother visits them, physics, intelligent conversations

Burn them all: Nettie- Being called a crybaby, anybody being mad, her siblings hurt or upset, and not being able to cook or bake
            Anna - most men, ignorance, and alchemy

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Nettie is the oldest survivng member of the Braginski family and was the force that raised her little brother and sister after their parent's exections in Briggs. She speant almost all of her free time since she was seventeen caring for her siblings and working to support them. After moving to Lubeck, she got a job at a local mill and worked the whole day while Ivan was at the school house and Anna, a baby at the time, was left with a neighbor. Yet she wanted a fresh start fpr her family and told people that influenza had taken their parents and that they had left their home town so that she could raise her siblings in a happy enviroment.

Anna ended up growing in a happy enviroment, her sister being completly honest with her about their parents. Yet being her mother's spitting image, personality wise along with her looks she is not the small town minded peson like her sister and is almost always getting into arguments with neighbors and spening all of her time at a local library trying to read as much as she can. While she is bored with alchemy, she has a deep interest in physics and will tell anybody willing to listen that it is far better than alchemy.

Despite being the only of the Braginsky siblings to grow up with a somewhat normalk childhood, thanks to childhoos accident in which she had gotten her leg jammed in a corn hatrch while playing with a couple of neighborhood children, Anna lost her roght left from the knee down when she was only four. It took a few months, But Ivan and Nettie were able to find a decent mechanic in central and the younger girl had the surgery. Despite this handicap, Anna never tells anybody and even takes care of her ;eg with minor details so she has no need to see her mechanic except for the couple of times a year madatory for an upgrade.

When Ivan left for the military, the sisters were sad, not wanting to be away from their family member. Yet they anticipate his weekend visits.

xxxxxSo We're a bit...
      Nettie, a plain and domestic woman, is the oldest of the three siblings and is constantly getting dragged into some sort of mess whether it is people complaining that Ivan is too intimidating or if Anna loses her temper and ends of slapping the living daylights out of some poor an unsuspecting man, she is the one who will be there to pick up the pieces and comfort her younger brother and sister.. She is described by others as being very warm-hearted and motherly, having taken care of Ivan and Anna when they were little. She's a bit of a cry-baby, yet with a big heart, often being the type that will panic when she sees a kitten in a tree and stay by it for hours at a time until it eventually climbs down. Yet while she is like any women and has had a strain of relationships, none of them seeming to last after the suitors have met her family, some men see her as a good wife. Nettie also has chest and back pains due to her large breasts.

Anna is her older sister’s complete opposite and is an intimidating, harsh young woman who cares very deeply for her big brother, seeing him as the picture of what a man should be and has a short temper for boys who just see her as another pretty face, often claiming; "I sure as hell do not need a boyfriend!" ands will talk down to any boy who so much as flirts with her. Despite never knowing her mother, she turned out to be exactly like her. She is a stubborn girl with a closed mind and will stay with her ideas or morals even if they are proved wrong. She has little patience for most people, often getting upset with Nettie when she cries for no reason.

When it comes to expanding her knowledge though, Anna will stop and nothing, often causing admiration from people for her detirmination. Not caring about alchemy and chosing to focus on physics, she is considered to be "strange" some who she explains her ideas to have even laughed at her, but being as close minded as she is Anna will never back down from her goals.

The Sweet Far Thingxxx

User Image

xxxxxADELAIDE ARIANNA ZUCCO

My song: Manic Depression // Emilie Autumn
            My Voice: Marina Inoue
            Love them: Sharp, dangerous weapons, over-medicating, being a mystery to many
            Burn them all: elder brother, the Church, modern-day medicine

xxxxxDear Diary...
      You may not take her seriously for her looks, a small, petite girl. Dainty, adorable. Looks can't kill, but don't underestimate her. Born in the city of Liore, with manic depression, her father [mother left after birthing her second child, Ada] didn't know what to do. Adelaide is always on the move, but groggy. She is always hopelessly felt out as, but is always agitated with someone or something. No matter what, something is always wrong. Which, can drive a person to the edge if you live with them. Father dearest bailed out, and ran in search of her and her brother, Donato. On the outside, she didn't exist. Danato worked for the military, while no one knew about her but their parents and himself.

A month after their father hadn't come back, Ada still kept hope, while Danato, just let it go. They started arguing, over anything and everything. Throwing household objects at each other, knives, dishes, furniture, bedding, anything they could get their grubby hands on. Mind this, that Ada has not left the house in a month, Danato won't let her. `I'm just trying to help you, since no one knows you exist`. Yeah, that's a wonderful thing to tell someone who has manic depression. Tell them they don't exist. She fought and resisted harder, every fight became more vigorous. The police had even been called a time too many, because they were so loud.

It had been a year, and Danato was wearing thin, while Ada still had more coming for her elder brother. He had a week off, which gave him time to recover from some serious glass injuries she had caused from their constant fighting. He couldn't take it anymore, and smacked her across the face, which she started to cry. The more fighting they did, the more he would hurt her. Instead of single-celled throws and hits, it would turn into beatings, with things like broken doorknobs and chairs.

At the age of fifteen, while Danato pulled all-nighters, she would go out of the house for several hours, to let off her steam. Taking some precautions, she would steal a kitchen knife in the folds of her skirt and stockings to kill anyone who got in her way. Or, in her mind, kill them if they moved out of her way. Her beatings dissipated slowly, until he figured out her little ploy. They came back with full swing, and had a broken, swollen, puss-filled leg[erm, ew.] for about seven months, in agonizing pain. `And you won't take me to a doctor when Ada needs it, she'll just die here in the middle of the f***ing kitchen floor.`

Two years later, she can't leave the house still, and has scars running up and down her body. And she still can't do anything about it, Danato says that they'll ask for iD if she tries to get help. `And yet, I'll probably die on the f***ing kitchen floor. Spoken like a true depressed child.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Living with Manic depression can be hard when your own brother doesn't understand it. It's like your a woman on her cycle and pregnant at the same time. Crazy appetite changes, sluggish yet full of energy, and can't always concentrate. And the best medication she gets is cheap, crap you can easily get from the local doctor with no prescription from ten years ago. She prefers to `self medicate`, and by that, overdosing to take away the pain. She can't write, so that weilds her useless. Plotting different ways to kill herself and others is a large hobby, yet sadly, she cannot write them down.

MarMar Mariettexxx

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 pm
HOMUNCULI

User Image

xxxxxMISERY

I was once: Katalina Thatcher
            My ability:I have the ability to manipulate shadows in almost any way I wish
            My song: Porcelain Doll // Megan McCauley
            My Voice: Kaori Fukuhara
            Love them: Darkness, sweet stuff, pranking people
            Burn them all: Humans, people treating her like a little kid, light

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Misery was the result of Avalon's Human Transmutation after she tried to bring her sister back. She has many of the memories from Katalina's life, but is vastly different from the real Katalina.

Misery has a rather different view on the existance of homunculi then most other people might believe. She thinks that homunculi are the reincarnations of people who have died in the past, so thats why they look like dead people. Therefore, Misery believes that she is the reincarnation of Katalina Thatcher, and Avalon was the one who gave her this new life. Because this is what she thinks, Misery has a strong desire to turn her sister into a homunculus so that they will be together in their "new lives". Misery also believes that since she has been given a new life, all traces of her past life must be destroyed... Mostly meaning, the soul that is binded to Avalon's silver locket.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Misery's actions and personality dont differ much from the real Katalina Thatcher... She's still childish, curious, a know-it-all, very obnoxious and always trying to act older then she really is. The only difference would be that Misery is far less kindly then Katalina... Taunting, twisted, manipulative just like most other homunculi. Misery also tends to act very much like a spoiled child, who doesnt stop whinning and crying until she gets what she wants.

-Angels-Storm-xxx

User Image

xxxxxHATE

I was once:Sebastion Lestante
            My ability: Hate can see into a person’s past and cause illusions in a fog that he can conjure from the moisture in the air.
            My song: Tsunaida Te ni Kisu wo //Sanae Kobayashi
            My Voice: Hideo Ishikawa
            Love them: his piano, fine clothing, sweet foods
            Burn them all: his lack of humanity, cheap clothing, and having to deal with the future

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Fifty years ago, there was a musician. He was born to a rich couple that did not wish to have any children and raised him to a well poised member of society, to not get in the way of his parents, to be intelligent yet not to a point where he would stand out in any socially disapproving way, and most of all he was expected to be the one to carry on his family name. While the boy lived up to these expectations he found the true love; the piano. For him, music was the one ting that he felt that he was able to let his true feelings and desires be expressed. His talent began to be seen by many as he grew. The man became the talk of Central for his talent, even playing for the current fuhrer at his home a few times.

The man was well known around central for his talent on the piano and would often teach the children of wealthy families who hoped for their children to have some talent and then those with talent of their own that wished to work beside him and be recognized. One of them was a young woman, a plain and ordinary one who proved musical talent. Sebastian looked down on her yet the poor girl was in love. This women was what he would want in a partner, smart, talented, adoring the very ground he walked on, caring, yet she was in a different social standing than him, being from and upper middle class family and the only child of a military man. She was a talent alchemist too and often begged the older man to watch her practice, knowing of his interest of the unusual.

Being the arrogant and manipulative man that he was, he looked down on the poor girl, knowing of her feelings for him. One day during their lesson, she confessed her love saying "I know that Mr. Lestante will never love me that is why I am giving up on him." He never gave the poor child the time of day and refused to give her any more lessons, mostly because he knew that they would never be accepted in society if they were to have a relationship and thanks to the way he was raised he convinced himself that he would find a proper wife one day and put the girl in the back of his mind. Yet the girl held her feelings within.

Months later, tragedy struck when fever hit Central and Sebastion took the worst of it. He died in the hospital. The girl found out about his death and was crushed. She began to read up on her alchemy and researched homunculi. "I can bring Mr. Lestante back." she told herself. “I can bring back a new Mr. Lestante who will love me." With that, she made a human transmutation in the attic of her home. Equivalent exchange took her ability to walk, but from the ashes of her creation she saw a figure. "Sebastion." she cried, tears of joy from her face.

It was Hate who came up, looking down at the pitiful creature. He saw that she was crippled and crying, yet he did nothing and simply walked away, his human side not having the heart to kill her. The woman saw what she had created and attempted to kill him by destroying his original body and she succeeded, only having left a couple of his teeth untouched. Hate was able to grab them before it was too late.

The homunculus left the house and the girl behind, claiming that she was no better for him than she was in his former life. For a couple of decades, he took to travel, going over the whole country of Amestris and even settling down with a women for a few years but left when she began to notice that he never changed. It was the girl that created him that he could not get from his mind. After over forty years he returned to Central only to discover an old woman who had moved on, as it appeared. When he saw her she was playing a piano from her wheel chair and saw an old picture of Sebastion framed on her mantle.

That was all that Hate needed to see, knowing that somebody remembered him, those feeling also caused anger. If this woman cared for him so much why did she bring him back to a life where he was damned through all eternity? For some time he pondered committing suicide by destroying the teeth and even attempted to once before he chickened out. His “life” was saved though when another creature like himself found him and took him in it’s group…

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      In his human life he was a well-spoken, young master type, who was initially aloof until he was saddled with too many burdens. He gave higher priority to his piano rather than his work, and was more optimistic and quiet in comparison to some of the other members of his family. He was not an outdoors person and had no sense of direction and frequently got lost.

Now, he will do anything to regian his humanity, and has an arrogant attitude, believing that he is the best. He does not tolerate any mistakes, is a neat freak, and happens to have a rather pessimistic nature. Yet he is in touch with many of the human feelings that some in his group let die years ago. He likes to walk around towns and enjoy human foods, speak with people, and will even call himself Sebastion at times.

The Sweet Far Thingxxx

User Image

xxxxxRAGE

I was once:Mick Anthony
            My ability:I can see what people fear the most and create certain illusions that would make them believe it was coming true.
            My song: Bat Country // Avenged Sevenfold
            My Voice: sakurai takahiro
            Love them: Rain, snow, and reading
            Burn them all: Fire, closed in spaces and humans

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Before becoming Rage, Mick Anthony lived with his parents and two older brothers in Ishbal, they were good people who were judged for their sins of performing Alchemy. The Ishvarites marked his parents and they exiles from that point on. This did not stop his parents from trying to force the people of Ishbal to see the glory in Alchemy. The people of Ishbal continued to ignore the family in their persistence but like anyone they snapped under their pressure. Most Ishvarites attacked the family, beating them telling them to leave Ishbal.

Now even Mick's brothers were beginning to falter in their persistence afraid of what were to happen to them if they continued on this path. Their parents refused to listen to the children and continued with their teachings. After three more years of this the Ishvarites patience finally snapped and they took matters into their own hands. The night of Mick Anthony's last breathe they lite his home aflame in the night. In a panic his family rushed out of the house, but no one bothered waking up Mick. When he awake to the smell of smoke he cried out for someone to save him, but only to burn alive in the flames.

When he awake it was bright outside and his vision and memory was blurred. Not knowing who he was or what he wandered around for decades until he was offered to join the other homunculi with only the sense of Rage and Betrayal.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      When Mick was a human he was known to be very quiet and not one for an opinion. he was a follower and always followed his eldest brother looking for some form of guidance. Even when he was beaten he still listened and obeyed his brothers. But after his death he became more independent though still quiet like he was originally. He is now filled with bottled up anger and rage that is just itching to free itself from his soul. He comes off as cruel and looks down on everyone and everything including his fellow homunculi.

The Invisable spazxxx

User Image

xxxxxCHAOS

I was once:Nicholas M. Maxwell
            My ability:Every cell in my body is geared towards peak condition. His eyes are keen, and his reaction time is beyond the normal humans.
            My song: Battlefield // Blind Guardian
            My Voice: Jim Carey
            Love them: Blood, Women, Weaponry
            Burn them all: Arrogance, Inaction, Quiet

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Nicholas was born with a very... unfortunate blood disease. It prevented his blood from clotting properly. He died at a very young age. His rather wealthy family spent nearly all their fortunes on an alchemist, who swore he could bring their son back, stronger than ever. What the man brought back, however, wasn't the son.

The homunculus actually lived with his family for a few years. This wasn't exactly the best decision. His emotion were extreme. The slightest thing would set him off, but the thing was no one knew what exactly angered him. He would just go into fits of rage and violence. What scared his family even more was that he never aged. He looked the same after five years. Finally, he killed his parents in a fit, and left his only sister mentally shattered and covered in the blood of her parents.

Now alone, Chaos spent a good deal of time enjoying the chaos he could create. It was this that created his bizarre philosophy on life, "Life is meaningless! Madness is the only thing that is real! The world is rotten! It's creator is a driveling fool!" Chaos learned to push people buttons. His philosophy is constantly changing, but his tactics and understanding of psychology never do. He joined the army mainly because it gave him enough leeway when it came to his anger. In recent times, though, he's calmed down a bit.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Unlike most homunculus, Chaos doesn't wish to become human. He merely wishes to control his anger. That means sating it when it bursts, and keeping it pinned down when it bubbles up. Chaos has looked over multiple different possibilities to finding a fix, but still hasn't found one.

Baka-slash-chibi13xxx

User Image

xxxxxDECEIT

I was once:Gilbert Washington
            My ability:I can control people; however, my powers can only affect those with weak wills or when a person's mind is at their most vulnerable (ie: Sleeping or just waking up)
            My song: Don't Stop // innerpartysystem
            My Voice: Atsushi Kousaka
            Love them: Nighttime, Being in Control & Dogs
            Burn them all: Humans, the Military & Sweets

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Before Gilbert Washington became a Homunculi he was a man of the military. A Captain in fact and Gilbert loved serving his country. He lived a good life. He was happily married with two kids and another one on the way and he was respected by his fellow officers and superiors. Life was good, until everything changed.

One day, Gilbert was assigned a top secret mission by the higher ups and Gilbert gladly accepted, eager to once again help his country. Gilbert was to travel to an isolated part of Amestris and guard an important laboratory. Once Gilbert arrived however, his life would never be the same. Gilbert was quickly drugged and taken into the laboratory upon his arrival only to be used as an 'experiment' later on. The experiment? Trying to create the perfect weapon using the human body and the Philosopher Stone. The scientists had managed to create a miniscule amount of the Philosoher Stone and were using that in their experiements.

Gilbert, and a few of prisoners, were taken into a large room and were one-by-one told to 'take in' the Philsopher Stone. Gilbert watched, horrified, as everyone before him died a gruesome and painful death; soon it was his turn. For a while all Gilbert felt was pain and when it finally stopped, he was dead.

Gilbert's death was reported to his family and his wife broke down. Years passed and his wife sank into a depression, neglecting her children and house. Soon her children got taken away and the wife snapped. She has dabbled in alchemy before and decided to do a human transmutation to bring her husband back. It was a success and she had only lost her ability to feel (touch) but it was worth it she thought, as she gazed upon the face of her husband. Unfortunately, she did not count on how Gilbert would react to being 'brought back to life.'

Gilbert realized that the 'so called' military that he had once adored was actually full of evil and corrupt people. On the day of his resurection, Gilbert swore to bring down the military and kill all humans, starting with his wife and children. He adopted the name Deceit to remind him on how the military decieved him and kill him. After that, Deceit disappeared into the surrounding lands until now.

Currently, Deceit has come out of hiding and has/is looking for Homunculi, like himself, to bring down the military and the human race He was acquired the help of a few reliable Homunculi so far and is looking for more followers.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Before becoming a Homunculi, Gilbert was the perfect Dad. He loved his wife and children dearly and prided himself in his job. He was an excellant shooter and was in great shape.

However, after becoming a Homunculi, Deceit realized that everything is not as it seems that people will lie and decieve one another in order to help themselves. He became cruel and arrogant, beliving that his power would be the one to change the world. And true to his new name, he became very deceitful, often faking emotions and personalities to get what he wants only to throw his 'tools' away once he has no further use of them.

Tsubaki_Twilightxxx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm
CHIMERAS

User Image

xxxxxOLIVIA MARCEL

The animal inside:Wolf
            My song: Little Traveller // CLEAR
            My Voice: Hatsune Miku
            Love them: Her sister, sweet foods, board games
            Burn them all: Being teased, blood, pineapple

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Since chances are you won't be seeing Olivia around too much, you can get most of the story from her older sister Evelyn. Olivia was born a number of years after the state alchemist, in the same house to the same family, who loved and cherished her just as much as their first born. Though it can be agreed that nobody loved her, cared for her or protected her quite as much as Evelyn, and because of this throughout her life Olivia looked up to her sister as her hero, idol, and role model; smart, pretty, kind, she was always everything Olivia wanted to be. And she tried her best to emulate her; wherever Evelyn went, from the time she could walk Olivia was there as well, following, tagging along, trying as hard as she could. Her sister she was not, but many agreed that she had a bright future ahead of her.

Until she fell ill; at first the doctors said it was nothing more then a cold she'd caught over the winter from playing in the snow a bit too long, but when winter melted away into spring and there was no sign of recovery, medical professionals were called in once again. They couldn't pinpoint her sickness, but even Olivia was smart enough to know from their hushed whisperings and the way they wouldn't talk about things around her that the chances of her survival were very unlikely. The family was heartbroken; it was about the time where she slept far more then smiled that her father, a state alchemist in his own right, took her away to a location she, to this day, cannot remember for she was forced its whereabouts from her mind. During this time, Olivia only truely remembers two things; pain, like stabbing needles, and her father's consistant murmurings of reassurance, that it would be alright.

But things weren't alright; when Olivia finally made her way back home, eager to see her mother and sister, to show them how much better she was feeling, her mother threw her from the house, screaming at her, telling her that she could no longer be part of her own family. Evelyn sat her down to tell her what had happened, how her father had turned her into a chimera by mixing her with parts of another animal. How she could never change back, and how their mother didn't understand. Evelyn became a state alchemist just as things got bad, and quickly swept her away into a house that is now shared by just the two of them. Olivia has been told by her older sister that because Evelyn is working for the Amestrian military in central and technically is under their jurisdiction, they more or less have added Olivia as a part of their arsenal, but she doesn't care, as long as she can be with her sister. Technically, with her father in Xing and their mother remarried now, she's the only real, tangible family Olivia has left.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Though Olivia is small and still very young, even Evelyn has to admit that she is quite mature for her age, oftentimes acting like someone twice her level of experience with the knowledge of how to execute tasks she should not even have heard of yet; with Evelyn being the only one able to support the two oftentimes Olivia stays at home and takes care of the house. making dinner, doing the laundry, cleaning...the trust she has built with her sister is incredible and unbreakable, so she is forever doing her best and trying to one up her accomplishments in order to let Evelyn know that she can be relied on, even when by herself.

And she is by herself quite a bit; because chimeras are not usually accepted by the rest of society Olivia rarely ever leaves the house, and when she does she always takes extra care to go with her sister, clothes to cover her more canine features firmly in place. She's also incredibly shy; being a "monster", as one can imagine Olivia does not have many friends, the ones she once had already having abandoned her as per the instructions of their own households. She certainly has some trust issues and since Evelyn is the only person in Olivia's life who has never disappointed her, she relies on her sister like a blanket of security, clamming up whenever someone else attempts to get to know or talk to her since she fears they will only judge her in the end. With some gentle prodding from Evelyn she will occasionally hold a small bout of conversation, but this is very rare in occurrence.

However, Olivia is quite possibly the sweetest girl you will ever have the chance to meet; polite and well mannered while still at the best and most useful of times retaining that childlike innocence, the thirteen year old chimera is no stranger to the darker parts of life but rather she attempts to overcome them, with a little help from Evelyn of course. Her intentions are always good and she possesses a strong sense of morals and justice for someone as small as she is. Still, for all of her good traits, it is best to be gentle with Olivia; patience and a kind heart will eventually bring you rewards. And you don't really want to see a child cry, do you?

Yoko_Matsubishixxx

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers