Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Red Kisses of Death [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm
Rp

Ooc  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 pm
Alexandra "Red Lips" Giles
User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Alexandra Aiden Giles
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Alex, or The Girl with the Red Lips
ιт sσ нαρρєns тнαт ι'м α:
Female
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓᴅ:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Guys

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нoℓᴅ тнιs ρosιтιon:
Murderer
мy ρєяsσnαℓιтy ιs тωιsтєם ιn sσмє ωαys:
I'm actually really interesting to meet. When you first meet me, I tend to act mysterious, due to my job, and I love confusing people. After a while though, and I trust you, you'll see my real side, which is funny, random, kind and an all around nice person. Then again, it all depends on how you meet me and if I like you or not. I can be a mega b***h if I don't like you.
нιsтσяy σғ мy ℓιғє ғяσм мy ρσιnт σғ vєιω:
Well, ever since I was little, I wanted everything to be fair, justice. So I went through school getting kick a** grades, yes I am a nerd, deal with it. Graduating early was easy, so I went to college, then graduated in that too. Yeah, it was hard, but hay, I got a kick a** job, and I'm the youngest here at 20 years old. Yes, this means I'm not legal, shut the hell up. I deal though, and wanna know a secret?
Well, lately there have been murders and stuff all over the place, killing criminals and other murderers. Everyone knows that is is some girl and an accomplice, but what they don't know, is that it's me. The detectives I work with haven't even noticed!! I love it, and I'm bringing justice to our state. Current status 11 down, many more to go.

єxтяαs:
I can speak fluent French, German, and Italian, and I am a total nerd. I'm really smart, but I just don't show it most of the time. Blonde moments. I love traveling, Europe and Australia are my favorites, and I spend so much time there, I have a slight accent. Currently, we are working in France on a case, but I have a feeling we will be going to Venice soon. There are a couple targets there too. ( ;
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 pm
Damon Leroy Scott
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Damon Leroy Scott
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Detective Scott or just Damon
Male
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓᴅ:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Females

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нoℓᴅ тнιs ρosιтιon:
Detective
I’m a very calm person, you have to be to do my job. When you work around dead people you have to have some sense of humor and I tend to be funny at the wrong times, but that’s just the opinions of others. At work I act serious and very attentive, I don’t like to miss anything. I don’t usually trust someone until I get to know them and that may or may not include a background check. Yeah a bit on the safe side but that just means that I feel a little better about my decisions I don’t like not knowing things and I don’t like unsolved mysteries, so I will do anything to solve those mysteries and to find out what I need to.
I was raised in a house full of military personnel. My father was in the air force and so was my mother, when my brother turned 18 he even went off to join the navy (though with disapproval since it was the navy and not the air force). My parents taught me to always keep going and were the driving force behind my decision to even work my way up to being a detective. There was a lot of strenuous training and I had to work in the police force but I finally did it. Back in school I kept my grades up just to impress anyone in my future, though they weren’t the most important thing to me. I did go to college for four years while I was starting out in one of the police academies. That’s my past in a nutshell.
Right now I’m on this new case about two people going around and murdering murders. I thought I would never actually say this but I can’t get anything from this girl, she doesn’t leave anything behind and it’s driving me crazy, no one is that good and when she messes up I’ll be there with my hand cuffs.

єxтяαs
There is a tattoo on his shoulder from one night out with his friends that he tends to hide. He also speaks Spanish, French and is working on Latin just for the fun of it.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
Eragon Ryoku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Waylon "Jester" jackson
User Image
sм α ם є т α ιs

мy ғυℓℓ nαмє ιs:
Waylon Jackson
вυт ρєσρℓє cαℓℓ мє:
Jester
Man
σн αnם ι αм тнιs σℓᴅ:
ι נυsт ℓσvє тнσsє:
Chicas

ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

ι нoℓᴅ тнιs ρosιтιon:
murderer
Somewhat of a split persdonality, as many murderers have. Quiet, calm and collected, usually minding my own business most of the time. During the day, you might say. Once I get let go, my mind snaps and I get filled with a desire to bring pain as a twisted form of amusement. Most times I work by myself, but then theres Alexandra...kissing her victims afterwards. I prefer a good old Chelsea Smile on mine. But yea, I run into her a lot, and we have fun someimes.
What can I say. Decent childhood, good grades through school. Started dabbling in mischief through high school; drugs, vandalism, what have you. It was fun, but to please the family I didnt let it bring my grades down. Im the master of balance and juggling business and pleasure. I loved to laugh, which I still do, and my friends told me I have the creepiest laugh ever, like some evil clown. Would you happen to hear it down some dark alleyway, you'd probably run. My first kill was when I was 20. Mugger, tried to take me down in an alleyway, but my self defense and twisted mind got the better of him. Tore him to bits, and i must say some part of me enjoyed it. Which would be why I do it in my spare time. But do I kill just anybody? Sometimes, but I try to focus on the criminals as best I can. More fun that way.
єxтяαs:
One tattoo Up my Arm. I can speak fluent Spanish in all 3 dialects; Mexican, Spanish, and Central American. Im trained in Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, and street fighting. And Im single.
мy ρυρρєтмαsтєя ιs:
xXJustified_DeathXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out