Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
Regarding RPs in this Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nazi RP-Mod Speaks!
  *zombie salute*
  Oh teh noes! D:
  Typical poll-whore option. *shrug*
View Results

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Here you'll find some news, rp opening announcements, and other things pertaining to roleplaying.

1-26-2006
With the passing of Mad Jackal...there is one slot open for a new rp now.
It also seems as if Apotate and Dead Echoes are close to reaching a closing point as well....so here's an oppotunity for some new rps to be planned and created.

exclaim Be sure to also list some general rules and enforce them.

-Das  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:57 pm
2-02-2006
idea New RP construction begins in the sister Biohazard/Resident Evil Guild!
The Sorrow Will Last is a historical RP loosely based on WWII and the Nazi's occult-influenced endevors to warp nature and create uber soldats that are incapable of feeling pain or fatigue.
Want more info? Check here. If you're not a member of this new guild, please put in an application.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2123707

-Das  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:45 pm
02-08-2006
exclaim Apostate is complete! A new space for a new rp is open! Plan well and be prepared to enforce your rules in your thread. As the thread author you are the one in chage of keeping your rps in line. Especially when a mod is not present in your rp.
-Das

P.S.: RP-Author's Tip!- Try having a list of rules, and making sure your players know how you expect them to behave. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:38 pm
2-11-2006
Reject's started his very own RE RP outside of the guild.
It takes place after RE4 and you'll be seeing plenty of familiar character faces.

For more information, visit this link.:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12131385

-Das  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:32 pm
3-07-2006
Reject's independant RE RP has been put on hold. Drakengel also started a Raccoon-City/Mad Jackal-based rp outside of the guild as well.
Be warned, only the best of the literates are accepted.
Link to Drakengel's new rp.: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12322715&page=1

exclaim Absolutely no roleplay advertising in this forum! Take the advertising to the cafe or the RE-related link thread! This forum is for creating rps and maintaining them. If you want it advertised so bad, PM me the link and I'll post it in an announcement.

Any person caught breaking this policy will be subject to a verbal beating for being a n00b.

idea The Sorrow Will Last has become Horrors of War and we are still in need of players. For more information, please check the first post.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12345474

-Das, the user-friendly Nazi-Mod.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:34 pm
exclaim 4-12-2006:
Effective immediately
All rps that have not recieved posts after March 15th are now closed. if the players and authors of these rps do not return to claim them and keep them alive within the next week of this announcement, the aforementioned rps will be deleted inorder to clean up the rp forum and make way for new rps.  

Das Jabberwockie

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:04 am
7-02-2006
I'll just be taking this thread over as mine. xd
There's a new Nazi RP Mod in town...and since the current RPs seem to be running smoothly, I guess I don't need to say anything more. Carry on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:29 pm
7-20-2006 I don't think so, Militant.
arrow Attention:
There are too many rps running in this forum currently. Do not make any more or they will be deleted-no-questions-asked. Wait until the others ones die or finish first before even starting a thread!  

Das Jabberwockie

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:19 pm
7-29-06 Ouch. You're a mean one. sweatdrop

Members need to stop making role plays. There are already enough in this forum for people to choose from and join in. Some people have been attempting to run two at a time and that isn't helping decrease the numbers, so now any duplicate threads will be deleted. (Usually the one with the lower number of posts).
One rp per author. Your rp has to die or finish before you can start another one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:11 pm
8-11-06
A new Horror rp has opened up in Barton Town Roleplaying forum and the author requested for it to be mentioned here for any SilentHill, Siren, or Alone in The Dark fans to check out.

Fear of The Dark- Is about a small harbor city stuck in the middle of a violent and supernatural storm. They must survive inner demons, the storm, and themselves all while trying to solve the mystery... if they want to live to see tomorrow.  

MilitantClockwork

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:08 am
Canas Renvall
8-12-06

We have a new rule: one RP per person. There have been too many RPs with the same person, and we think it fair that everyone should have an opportunity to create their own. ...I suppose that's all. biggrin

-Canas
Um....already made that announcement, Canas.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:26 pm
9-05-06
Do not post threads dedicated to advetising your rp in another site. This is the roleplay forum for, you know, roleplay threads. If you want to alert people to your site's existance, say something in the cafe 13 thread instead of making another thread.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:13 pm
03/10/07
I think this is fair, all RP's are destined to die. I think I'll be setting a dead line.
So if the RP hasn't been active in 2 months, (and bumping it doesn't count), then it will be deleted.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 am
Too may RP's? I don't mean to be an a** but.... I don't see too many on this post (maybe I missed the RP index somewhere)  

TheOnlySpongeman

::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games