Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Saving Underworld [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm
RP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:13 pm
» Harper Christine Keller..........

User Image
I prefer to be called

Harper

Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm
Female Girlie

I happen to be
Sixteen
Secrets Known Only to Me

I grew up in England of course, and loved it. Up until five years ago when my sister went into an unexplained coma. After that all my parents did was keep me at home and treat me like a porcelain doll. I hate it, all I have are books, my lap top, and t.v. Even the t.v. I only get to watch once or twice a week. My parents have gone crazy! I'm not even allowed out of the house to visit my sister! I hate my life, and I wish I would go into a coma too. Maybe I'll dream a dream that is different from all the crap I'm dealing with now.
...But I Must Warn You:

I'm a bit of a stubborn girl. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll get mad, unless I like you. Around my friends I'm super nice and funny, but if I dislike you, I'm a sarcastic b***h. Usually, adults say I'm sweet, smart, and a nice little girl, and my parents say I'm a fiery little angel. I find it funny, so many descriptions for little old me. Around guys though, I can be super flirty, though it depends on how I feel about them if its joking or not. Some say I don't act like everything that has happened to me has, but I've moved on, and live in the now, even if love sucks, I still have fun with it.

There's Somethings I forgot:

Not that you need to know of~

xXHiddenXTearsXx--------------

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:44 pm
» Ceceillia Rose..........

User Image
---------------------------

I prefer to be called

CeCe. Celia

female

I happen to be

Secrets Known Only to Me

I am the princess of Underworld. I do not believe my brother is doing the right thing and I also believe I must stop him. I guess you could call me the troublemaker of the family because I'm always pulling pranks and causing problems for people. I was always the elates favorite child, so I tried to stay away from the family. This caused me to lose any chance I had of ever getting the throne and they don't trust me anymore.

...But I Must Warn You:

I am a little hyper, but I have a temper. I'm nice if I like you, and mean if I don't, even slightly.

Although I disagree that we should bring humans back, I am interested in the human world.

PrincessMikuofHyrule--------------

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 pm
» Saemus Conrad Winton..........

User Image

I prefer to be called

Saemus or Sae (only by close friends with permission)

Male

I happen to be

Secrets Known Only to Me

Growing up being the eldest, Saemus has accepted the fact that he might be the next king of the Kingdom of Underworld.This knowledge has given him a deep sense of duty to see the world restored to order. He believes that bringing new 'blood,' new humans to the world will help to tip the balance.First he finds one of the descendants of the royal family in the human world and brings her to Underworld. He is torn when the summoning goes awry. It's been two years with no change to the girls health and he decides to try another summoning hoping the reopening the portal between worlds will restore the girls soul and bring the sister to theirs.

...But I Must Warn You:

Saemus is a very strong and passionate person. He tries to do good but the state of Underworld beats him down. He is kind and protective of those he loves, and is not someone would would want for an enemy. He's hard-headed, strong-willed, un-trusting, loyal, and just. On first meeting, he can seem stand-offish and unfriendly, but that's his defense. Make it through them and he will be your closest friend.

He has a dog named Oliver.

wanderingfade--------------

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 am
» Lyra Dawn Keller..........

User Image

I prefer to be called

Lyra or Dawn (Rara only by my sister)
Female...Durrr...
I happen to be
Secrets Known Only to Me

I was accepted into the college of my dreams and I had many things going for me. I love my sister and family very much we were like the best of friends even though we have different interests and personalities. I love animals and I love to dance. Actually, I was on my way to dance class when it happened. There was this poor helpless puppy scared and inside a tree trunk. Of course, I wanted to go help it. But as I stuck my head into it to help it, it was gone. All of a sudden the world spun around me and every thing went dark, and it still is.

...But I Must Warn You:

I'm kind caring and I love my sister and family more than anything. As an older sister it's my responsibility to watch over my sister. I usually am daddy's girl, and i try my best to be a good girl, though my sister and I are quite good a covering up for each other when we want to do reckless things teens do. I can be a bit stubborn and I do love to tease the people I am close to. I'm courageous, sometimes to the point of recklessness, but it seems to always work out in the end.

Nothing you need to know. Except that I've been in a dark void for so long. Threre is nothing else i can really say.

Missy Eevee--------------

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:54 pm
» XavierDaemonKage..........

User Image

I prefer to be called

Reo

male

I happen to be

Secrets Known Only to Me

Xavier isn't too concerned with the fact that he will not be the first in line for the crown of the King of the Underworld, he would prefer that he was the king but it is only a small thing to him. Xavier wants to see that the world of humans is thrown into chaos and does everything in his power to make sure it happens but he is not certain he plans with come to fruition due to the resistance from others in the Underworld.

...But I Must Warn You:

Xavier is known for his explosive temper, he is easily irritated by things he doesn't like, but he usually avoids things he doesn't like. Xavier also masks most emotions and prefers a life of solace and quiet.

Xavier loves to be in the water due to his demon origin he has a merman form form he prefers to stay in when around water.

Reo Kage--------------

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas