Looking forward to the new sims?
  Yes!
  No!
  Don't play the sims
  I like gold
View Results

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:54 pm
For those of you who still play the sims 2 because you're either cheap (like me) or just like the game play better. I've decided to start a massive project. I play a sadistic game series known as Touhou (or Toho) If you've ever been McRolled you should know at least one of the songs from the series, UN Owen was her. But I digress. I found a Rar File Pack that has a ton of the girls from the game...but it was missing my favorites and my friends favorites, and their homes too, so I decided to start making the missing bits and pieces. The set came with an extensive list which includes (listed in game order and appearance order)
Reimu, Marisa, Rinnosuke, The Yukuri's (they're lawn ornaments)
Rumia, Crino, Koakuma, Patchouli, Sakuya, Remilia, Flandre
Letty, Chen, Alice, Yuyuko, Ran, Yukari
Wriggle Nightbug, Mystia, Keine, Tewi, Reisen (Udonge), Eirin, Kaguya, Were-Keine, Mokou
(no touhou 9 characters)
Aya,
Parsee, Yuugi

I plan to finish the sets and work on the characters I liked from PC-98 which my long list includes(* by the name means I've finished the sim):
Youmu*, Yuka*, Elly*, Sanae*, Kanako*, Suwako*, Meling*,
Sheikeiki, Komachi, Utsuho*, Orin*, Satori, Koshii, Momiji, Byakuren*, Nazrin, Shou, Tatara, Murasa, Tenshi, Iku, Yumemi*, Chiyuri*, Mima

As for homes:
Yuka's Manor*, Satori's Manor*, Scarlet Devil Mansion*, Hakurei Shrine, Moriya Shrine, Yuyuko's home (Netherworld), Alice's cottage, and Eintei (Bamboo forest of the lost), Yumemi's Lab*

if I'm missing anyone that you'd like to see go ahead and let me know and I'll add them to my list.
Here's some examples:
Yuka

Utsuho (Okuu)
Orin
Kanako
Elly
Byakuren  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm
so youre making sims versions of the characters from Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil?  

Raptorphobia

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 am
xBowserxChanx
so youre making sims versions of the characters from Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil?[/quote not just from that, from all the games. Even the older ones like Mystic Square. I finished the EoSD set with Meling and the Mansion itself since the others were already made by the guy who originally started this project. I'll be making characters from:
Phantasmagoria of Dream
Lotus Land Story(Done!)
Mystic Square
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (Done!)
Perfect Cherry Blossom
Imperishable night(Done!)
Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Mountain of Faith
Subterranean Animism
and Unidentified Fantastic Objects

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:32 pm
Um... What's Touhou?  

Super Cheesio

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Super Cheesio
Um... What's Touhou?
Touhou is a popular Bullet Curtain game series that started on the PC-98 in 1998. It's produced solely by one man who goes by the name "Zun" He writes the songs (which are fantastic) and does the art for the series (Thank god the fan art is good enough to help you un-see the crap that's the official art). Touhou is now on game 12.8 (He likes to make sub games like Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, a fighting game featuring the characters from the newer generation)

Touhou in a nutshell is Raiden + Loli girls + Crack and all the games, fan, sub, and official are notoriously hard. Even Easy mode gives people a run for their money. You may find the newer gen games for download at this link. Since the games are only distributed in Japan and only at Otaku fest (the annual Convention in Tokyo) getting the games in hard copy is neigh impossible. English patches can be found at www.gensokyo.org as for game play videos for you I'll give you the most popular one.

Meet Flandre If you've ever been McRolled you'll recognize her normal theme when it comes up (UN Owen was Her?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm
The list is updated, Chiyuri and Yumemi are finished. As some sets and their homes near completeion I'll start packaging them up for download. The links will be found here and will more than likely lead to my Windows live account for easy/safe downloading.  

Topaz4293

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff