Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Gross amounts of makeup is not attractive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 pm
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
What?! O__o

What the ******** is your problem! 'It's retarded. It's like being gay and having a kid.'
You ALWAYS have to try and start a fight wit me, don't you?!

Who are you?

Just leave me the ******** alone
-_- Who the hell are you?! And you are the one who started talking to me.

It's not my place but Kojima you HAVE done this before and i find that starting things like fights over the web is stupid and just pathetic.If you don't like Crimson then that doesn't give you any right to judge his life and the choices he makes.Get over yourself and get a new hobby.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm
Harley91594
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
What?! O__o

What the ******** is your problem! 'It's retarded. It's like being gay and having a kid.'

Who are you?

I don't know what your problem is. There's nothing wrong with being gay and having a kid. Just like their is nothing wrong with single people having kids either. You should grow up and look at the world a bit more. If you don't, nothing will ever make sense to you.

Thank you, Harley.  

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:37 pm
Hollow Redemption
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro
What?! O__o

Who are you?

It's not my place but Kojima you HAVE done this before and i find that starting things like fights over the web is stupid and just pathetic.If you don't like Crimson then that doesn't give you any right to judge his life and the choices he makes.Get over yourself and get a new hobby.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:51 pm
No idea what you are talking about. I did not direct my comment at anyone. If someone took it personally grow up. Life ain't about you kids.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm
Like hell your comment wasn't about anyone!
You said it was stupid, just like being gay and having a kid.
It CLEARLY says, right in my signature, that I'm gay, and I have a 5 year old son.
You're the one who needs to grow up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:00 pm
Don't flatter yourself. I never read your signature strictly a coincidence. Obviously, you aren't gay though. You are one of them bisexuals.

Being Gay and having a kid is a contradiction like star burst. : D

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Kid?!Excuse me i'm 25 and you have no right to call me a kid!As for you,i have two simple words:Grow.Up.

And 'Coincidence' really?Your going to play that line!Crimson's signature is exactly what you pointed out and said was retarded.Who are you to say what Crimson is!?Do you know him in the slightest way to say he's not gay!?No.You need to grow up and stop acting so innocent when i have seen you patronizing Crimson before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm
If you are 25, have proper sentence fluency. Your grammar and all around construction of a sentence is disgusting.

I highly doubt you are anywhere close to 25. I am guessing 13, as for the coincidence, I did not direct anything at him. You are right I have no idea who he is, which is precisely why it could not and was not directed at him.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm
I've come to the conclusion Kojima is an a**.
For your information. No, when I was 15-16, I was not quite sure of my sexuality at the time and I guess you could have considered me 'bisexual'. I dated both girls and boys. My very first girlfriend, whom I lost my virginity to, dumped me out of the blue one day. I see her four years later and she has a kid. DNA test proved he was mine.
Of course, after her, I lost most trust in girls. Started dating guys more often. Found out I really liked being with another guy. I find them to be much more trustworthy than girls and I can connect with another man on a different level than I could with a girl. Now, I don't even like thinking about being with a woman. So, there. I am gay.
And you are an a**.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 am
I find it funny you are gay and you call me a a**. Teehee.

So, if you are calling me a a** you must love me. c:

I am not gay, but, I love you too. I will call you a p***y. Since I am straight and I love v****a.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 am
Kojima Shiro

I am not gay, but, I love you too. I will call you a p***y. Since I am straight and I love v****a.

You seem to forget, women have asses too. If I called you something out of love, I'd call you a d**k, wouldn't I? Fine then, we'll settle with... hmm, how do you like b***h? biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:53 am
Also, that's 'AN a**', dip. You complain about Hollow Redemption having bad grammar, yet you make one the dumbest grammatical mistakes yourself.

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Harley91594
Kojima Shiro
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro

Who are you?

I don't know what your problem is. There's nothing wrong with being gay and having a kid. Just like their is nothing wrong with single people having kids either. You should grow up and look at the world a bit more. If you don't, nothing will ever make sense to you.

Thank you, Harley.

No problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Kojima Shiro

You seem to forget, women have asses too. If I called you something out of love, I'd call you a d**k, wouldn't I? Fine then, we'll settle with... hmm, how do you like b***h? biggrin
Touche ♪

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Art Payment

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 am
I don't think my current girl friend has ever used make up.  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff