PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 pm
xBowserxChanx
I play WoW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM5jHIJFw4  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm
i got far into the endgame stuff for wotlk, and decided to stop playing till caty came out hoping it'd respark my intrest. sadly it hasn't. i may never WoW again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm
Rad Electropow
yay!  

Raptorphobia

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm
I swear never to play WoW...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm
Super Cheesio
GO WITH DIABLO 3 INSTEAD! cause like, its still blizz only as far as i know without the wallet rape.

seriously, 15$ a month seems like jsut a bit much nowadays when people are paying about as much for Xbox live and thats so tehy can play any number of games online, not just 1 game.  

Xilo The Odd

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Xilo The Odd
Super Cheesio
GO WITH DIABLO 3 INSTEAD! cause like, its still blizz only as far as i know without the wallet rape.

seriously, 15$ a month seems like jsut a bit much nowadays when people are paying about as much for Xbox live and thats so tehy can play any number of games online, not just 1 game.
Eh, to be honest Diablo doesn't interest me much.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 pm
Xilo The Odd
Super Cheesio

No doubt the subscription model can stand to change. One of the many reasons I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2. They don't seem to sacrifice anything to have a no sub. model.

That being said, I still think that $15/month for all of the hours I've played is a near steal.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd
Super Cheesio

No doubt the subscription model can stand to change. One of the many reasons I'm looking forward to Guild Wars 2. They don't seem to sacrifice anything to have a no sub. model.

That being said, I still think that $15/month for all of the hours I've played is a near steal.
yeah thsoe that play wow on a daily basis and get far quick, or farm gold and sell it, 15$ doesn't seem like much, its only a lot when you get 120$ a month.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm
WOW indeed...  

Monster_Mario

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out