Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Profiles For: Die in Daylight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doneplayingdiscrap

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm
Humans:

~Leah Jamison~
***User Image***

My name is Leah Marie Jamison, I don't usually tell people this but I'm 18 years old. I guess I can consider myself out going, athletic, smart, stubborn, humorous, quick, kind, brave. But then something weird happened I don't remember much...it's hard to remember, the vision blurs...I was walking home from a football game. It was late, and I could see the stars...I was half way home when a man pulled me into the alley. He slammed me against the side of the building. I saw blood stain my clothes I tried to scream...but he had hold of my throat. I didn't know what he had in mind when suddenly a huge shadow crashed down on us... augh, sorry. That's all I remember. Before that I had a pretty normal life I suppose. I was...a senior. I was in a lot of clubs, mostly sports related, Drama club was one of my favorites. I was a student counsel member, a class Representative and a float committee member. I did basketball, tennis, swim team, X-crountry, and soccer. I knew everyone and most knew me, but I was never stuck up or popular. But ever since that weird things have been happening. I feel nervous constently It's almost like something's watching me...following me. I'm not sure whether they're here to help, or here to kill. that creature, the monster in my vision I see it almost constantly. The minute I close my eyes, I see it. I wonder what's going on

Weapons: daggers, whatever I can find, mostly my fists
supplies: backpack, three days rations
extra: There's a scar on my wrist from that night...it's not normal at all, in fact..it's black

-ScaletEmbers

~Isabelle Rei Reyes~
***User Image***

My name is Isabelle Rei Reyes, I don't usually tell people this but I'm 16 years old. I guess I can consider myself Shy But then something weird happened I don't remember much...it's hard to remember, the vision blurs...But someone had saved me... and asked me to help save them. augh, sorry. That's all I remember. Before that I had a pretty normal life I suppose. I was...An average A student, that was always on stage, acting or proforming But ever since that weird things have been happening. I feel Nervous It's almost like something's watching me...following me. I'm not sure whether they're here to help, or here to kill. that creature, the monster in my vision Safe, but terrified.

Weapons:Fists
supplies: ---
extra: ---
--No iiTz Izzy

~Garrus V. Slevont~
(yeah my guys pic isnt working)

My name is Garrus, I don't usually tell people this but I'm 21 years old. I guess I can consider myself a good guy....a bit weird....quiet But then something weird happened I don't remember much...it's hard to remember, the vision blurs...I saw a man, chanting, thats all i saw when i came through then more, in red robes, chanting, my family next to me, but spead apart, our hands bound, and we were gagged. then one man in a black robe took out a knife and walked towards my mother, there was nothing i could do, the man unbound the gag, i closed my eyes, and heard the screaming of my mother then my father, them my brother an sis....there was nothing to be done ,they would have killed me if it wasn't for that thing....it came quickly and made the robed men run off. in the chaos i was unbound and ran, the thing saved me i believe but..... augh, sorry. That's all I remember. Before that I had a pretty normal life I suppose. I was...helping my family on there farm.... But ever since that weird things have been happening. I feel like those robbed men aren't through with me, and that i haven't seen the last of that thing . It's almost like something's watching me...following me. I'm not sure whether they're here to help, or here to kill. that creature, the monster in my vision i have to help those things.. the one saved me and its the least i can do....i owe it...

Weapons: a sword, and a sickle, revolver
supplies: survival kit rope, torch, needle thread ,
extra: a bottle of Tabasco sauce
--Ttechnicolor

~John Belmont~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is Johnathon H. Belmont, I don't usually tell people this but I'm 19 years old. I guess I can consider myself aloof and a bit cold But then something weird happened I don't remember much...it's hard to remember, the vision blurs...there was heat, and wind, and the smell of gasoline and cooking meat augh, sorry. That's all I remember. Before that I had a pretty normal life I suppose. I was...In my second year of college, that's out the window now... I haven't gone back since that day. I was there on a scholarship, on my way to Seminary... it doesn't seem worth it these days, but I still have my psyche classes and other such things if I ever decide to go back But ever since that weird things have been happening. I feel like there's something big and dangerous hanging over my shoulder It's almost like something's watching me...following me. I'm not sure whether they're here to help, or here to kill. that creature, the monster in my vision I want to know who or what saved me... not to mention why

Weapons: Escrima sticks, butterfly knife, throwing spike
supplies: food, water, fishing line and lures but no pole (easier to carry)
extra: deck of cards
--Tim cr810 rp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Forsaken:

Kiyo Yukitosh
User Image

First of all you have no room to judge me. Get that in your head right now. I...had my reasons for doing what I did. but at least I saved some Humans, that counts for something, right? I guess I can tell you a little about myself, I have to hurry though the Sun's rising...I lived a normal life, I went to school, ate my vegetables i was a good kid. 'Till that awful night, I heard evil laughter from outside and crunches of leaves. MY house was set ablaze but i survived. I was dragged out by a man in a black robe. He grinned at me and muttered something. I blacked out and woke up on top of a building with several items scattered around me. As i stood up i saw my reflection. I was a monster. I haven't aged but the last time I did I was 24 Have I changed much? I haven't noticed anything. Well I Have the eyes of a true demon. Wings upon my back and a claw on my left hand. You can see all that but what you can't see is that i am like you. I'm human on the inside.. Help me..

Powers: Super strength, Above average intelligence, Flight.
Weapons: My claw, Bare hands, anything that isnt fragile.
extra: I just want to help. I've helped you, so will you help me?
--16Max

Kimiko Fukushima
User Image

First of all you have no room to judge me. Get that in your head right now. I...had my reasons for doing what I did. But at least I saved some Humans, that counts for something, right? I guess I can tell you a little about myself, I have to hurry though the Sun's rising...it was when I was five that I was cursed and called a demon child because I had sprouted one black wing from my right shoulder blade. When I turned seven my parents had done everything they could to protect me and finally sent me to this witch doctor who didn’t really help me since I think he killed me and yet I still live. He said he had infused me with a Pheonix whatever that means but he has given me a new life where I won’t hurt people that cared about me because he told them I had died. It hurt to feel so alone and I hated to see others so happy when I was so miserable. I soon began kidnapping them and torturing them to the point of death and left them to die without a word but now I’ve come to accept my fate and my day to day death that comes with it. I haven't aged but the last time I did I was 18 Have I changed much? I haven't noticed anything. Well I have lost lost most human emotion which leaves me very apathetic and I have a wing of darkness or shadows whatever you want to call it and a wing of light. Other then my eyes that look like empty voids that will suck you in and put you in another world I appear human… well sort of. .

Powers: control of darkness/shadows and light, flight, and super speed
Weapons: sword in picture, powers, hand to hand combat but rather fight with sword
extra: I’m trying to find my way back to “existence” or at least find my purpose in life.
--FoxgirlSaika

Varus Islod Willington
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First of all you have no room to judge me. Get that in your head right now. I...had my reasons for doing what I did. but at least I saved some Humans, that counts for something, right? I guess I can tell you a little about myself, I have to hurry though the Sun's rising...A promising, powerful lord of the court sounds like an easy life doesn't it? You couldn't be more wrong. I fell to temptations and became crazed with lust and power, killing all who stood in my way as i soon became a threat to the king himself. I made a deal with the devil to help me win a battle with the kings army, granting me powers and an unstoppable army, but after i won i didn't hold my end up, and so here i am... I haven't aged but the last time I did I was 29 Have I changed much? I haven't noticed anything. Well I look like this now: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..

Powers: Flight, Fireballs, Turn things to Ice
Weapons: Long Sword
extra: Throwing knives
--Baxes Kanji  

Doneplayingdiscrap

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Doneplayingdiscrap

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Devil's Advocates:

>>>Seth Aaron Shadowclaw <<<
User Image

I serve my master. I've given all I have to him. I am from Hell itself. I am...cold, quiet, quick thinker, and a pretty smart guy. My name is Kira. It means, Dark .Darkness has willed me to follow the humans, kill the Forsaken and stop the prophesy. I wasn't always this way I once had dreams but as long as I can remember my skins been almost white and I’ve had this long white hair with wings on my back. I have fought bravely for my master and protected his will. I know I probably sound like an angel but I’m far from it. I am referred to also as an Angel of Death because where every my shadow falls death follows. bah! I've said too much! Begone I have death to serve!
Powers: control of water and shadows, has slight foresight and can absorb life with a touch if he wills it
Weapons: sword in picture, powers, flight, hand to hand combat loosely
extra: I have many names by which I go by my master calls me Kira, people call me an Angel of Death or Black Death, and I call myself Seth Aaron when I’m alone.
--FoxgirlSaika

>>>Daan okuulec dragaan<<<
rofl black2009/LOVEHATE/shadow.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

I serve my master. I've given all I have to him. I am from Hell itself. I am...sadistic, wicked, very enthusiastic about my job. My name is Daan. It means, The Encroaching darkness .Darkness has willed me to follow the humans, kill the Forsaken and stop the prophesy. I wasn't always this way I once had dreams I wished for the heart of a lady who caught my eye, the devil offered me the ability to make her love him. he was given a demon to take as his assistant, with that he made the girl love him. soon he realized that no matter what she didn't really love him reguardless of what the demon said. With that knowledge he threw himself into the sea before he could meet his end of the deal as a punishment he's been enlisted to strike down the Forsaken bah! I've said too much! begone I have death to serve!
Powers: his Eagle can possess the week minded, Daan himself can turn invisible and whisper in the ears of those who he wishes to control, his words aren't heard so much as pushed into their heads so they come out feeling like you're thinking the words he whispers, he can also create illusions that almost no one can see through.
Weapons: none, only his eagle and his gilded tongue
extra: Daan is pronounced with a soft A sound "dahn" he's something of a trickster, he'll often tease the other Devils advocates only because he realizes there's little they can do to stop him.
--Tim cr810 rp  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff